TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

What about Bob (Barron?)

Leave the Bob bashing deserving as he is of it, to NHB guys.

In that case, let's have a thread just for that.

THIS IS BETTER THOUGH!

I'll allow this.

Alright then

Plus, mine has a better title.

If EHME can have two threads about him, so can Bob.

I think EHME has three threads. The one in GTG, one in side feedback, one in NHB. So feel free to start another one.

Czech took a break. Bob should too.

No thank you. You should learn to not get so touchy when someone criticises or questions one of your decisions.

Plus, mine has a better title.

I like the word amalgamated, so it's a toss-up.

No thank you. You should learn to not get so touchy when someone criticises or questions one of your decisions.

You might need to look into taking your own advice, pal.

I would seriously hate to live your life, bob. I couldn't imagine anyone who would live more by the books.

I was simply pointing out how dumb it was to say someone should be forced to stay out of NHB. You're the one who got all pissy.

I would seriously hate to live your life, bob. I couldn't imagine anyone who would live more by the books.

I'd hate to live your life. I took one economics course in college, thinking it'd be like high school economics, and it was not. Just a brutal semester.

I'd hate to live your life. I took one economics course in college, thinking it'd be like high school economics, and it was not. Just a brutal semester.

You took a college economics course, and expected it to be like high school ?

Jesus Christ you're stupid, bob.

Bob what's the worst thing you've ever done in your life?

Ran through a stop sign?

Stole something?

Masturbated?

Anything?

I was simply pointing out how dumb it was to say someone should be forced to stay out of NHB. You're the one who got all pissy.

raleigh1.jpg

I took macroeconomics, and given I did so well in 12th grade economics, I thought I'd do well. I did not. I have a learning disability, so things like that are not uncommon.

My favourite moment of that class was when I sat next to some smart person, hoping I'd be able to crib some of their answers since I did not understand a word in that class. She turned to me and goes: You're not going to cheat off of me right?

I didn't do very well on the test.

Hard to say. I've never done thing anything too awful that I can think of.

I took macroeconomics, and given I did so well in 12th grade economics, I thought I'd do well. I did not. I have a learning disability, so things like that are not uncommon.

You have a learning disability? That explains so much.

Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD) (also known as NVLD) is a developmental or learning disorder with manifestations in the following domains:

a) somatosensory and motor functions,

b) visuospatial and visuoconstructive functions,

c) arithmetic,

d) social cognition,

e) inferential reasoning.

Yep. That's Barron.

Most of the symptons do apply to me, though a few don't really fit.

I've never heard the arithmetic one, but it makes sense. I'm awful at geometry, and I can never do percents.

Plus, you'd have to have a learning disability to root for the Saints and Nets.

I would seriously hate to be a perpetually menstruating transgender conservative racist too. Come on Bob, let's beef. I got 30-60 minutes to kill.

Guest Marneywasmurdered
Yea, it's called NVLD. I was diagnosed in 2005. It was awesome, as I got to take my tests on the computer.

Non Verbal Learning Disorder right? That was my original diagnosis when I was 15.

Yea, it's called NVLD. I was diagnosed in 2005. It was awesome, as I got to take my tests on the computer.

Non Verbal Learning Disorder right? That was my original diagnosis when I was 15.

Yes. Getting tested for it was awesome

My favourite moment of that class was when I sat next to some smart person, hoping I'd be able to crib some of their answers since I did not understand a word in that class. She turned to me and goes: You're not going to cheat off of me right?

I didn't do very well on the test.

bob_barron raped_and_killed a girl in 2000.

Guest Marneywasmurdered

Yes. Getting tested for it was awesome

All I remember from my test was having to recite words back from memory and playing with blocks.

I had to recite numbers backwards and forwards, and apparently my memory is in the 99th percentile. I also had to memorise faces (did poorly there) and hit a button everytime I saw an X in this computer programme.

I would seriously hate to be a perpetually menstruating transgender conservative racist too. Come on Bob, let's beef. I got 30-60 minutes to kill.

Oh. Oh, dear. I remember taking a test with blocks and so on when I was in 5th grade. I always thought that they were grooming me for a genius program. Is it possible that they were testing me for a learning disorder?