Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. Big Deal, I'm Catholic. We fought in the Crusades, were behind the Spanish inquistion, came over to the new world stole the Indians land, and gave them incurable diseases.
  2. Thanks to CE. Yakety Sax.
  3. Only if it's bowling for commies and hippies!
  4. We're not a bunch of commies, commie!
  5. Sanford and Son Barnaby Jones Rockford Files Cannon
  6. Like I said personal opinion.
  7. Personal opinion. There was too many leagues last year. It's more fun, when you can concentrate on 1 or 2 teams only.
  8. I thought that said Got MILF? Rooke Challenge West,Sophmores, Phoenix, Arenas, Allen, and J.R. Smith will be your winners.
  9. Right know I think Manuel might be the breath of fresh air the Phillies need. The in your face style of Bowa, didn't work and Manuel being more player friendly could do the trick.
  10. I think I'm doing a 180 on the Wolves. McHale deserves criticism for some of the moves, but people were letting Saunders off the hook. Since McHale's taken over, the teams shown more hustle and effort overall than any other team this season.
  11. Who's having a league this year? Give me some names, right know damn it.
  12. The constitution had no provision on who would replace the President when WM Henry Harrison died.
  13. This won't include any small indy promotions. although feel free to mention if that did occur? Sting vs Shawn Micheals
  14. We did last year.
  15. They can just get Cookie Monster to come on the show then. they have the same voice. Gold. Did Cookie Monster ever elbow Big Bird?
  16. And shown at an accelerated number of frames per second. With the buxom secretaries having their tops "accidentally" ripped off. I said secretaries because we've seen those hippy chicks.
  17. So are the Dudley Boyz rehabbing or did are they being punished for something?
  18. That was my first thought. Oh, and evil boss+wheelchair=ownage.
  19. Do you really believe it would get to that point?
  20. So donut holes, are really danish holes?
  21. I take it he didn't win.
  22. I'll share my peanut butter cookies with you.
  23. Exactly. I find it ironic that he posted the letter from Jefferson in an attempt to prove that the separation does not exist, but the words of the letter so clearly show that the separation does (and should) exist. That's not the seperation of church and state, Jefferson was taking about. He's only reimplying Freedom of Religion, because of rumors of some congressmen wanting to establish a central relgion. Jefferson doesn't make mention of keeping religion, out of gov't. More so gov't, out of religion.
  24. Same here, it's still one of coolest looking moves, but you can see how much Williams protects the other guy.
×
×
  • Create New...