Lt. Al Giardello
Members-
Posts
6692 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello
-
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Yeah, I'll make her take martial arts when she's younger for self defense. -
ITT: talk about how much weddings fucking blow
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Giuseppe Zangara's topic in No Holds Barred
I have to be drunk in order for me to attend any wedding. -
I'll be down around the end of October for a week. We should hit up for some places or get plastered at the Saddledome. Come to Beddington or Huntington Hills, I'm without wheels for awhile now so I like to keep in my area.
-
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
I'll raise my kid to hate whitey. -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
No, I don't forefit shit. You're fucking retarded. I'm doing fine as a parent or else my baby's mama would've bitched at me. I pay for every fucking thing my baby has, I take resposibility for her. You talk shit like I'm some dead beat dad who left my child in a dumpster, just because I choose to go out on the weekend and have a drink. My baby's mama parents hate me with a passion, yet they think I'm a good parent. You're a fucking teenager, you don't know the responsibility of having a child. -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Big deal, I go out and party on the weekend. I work my ass off during the week, and see my kid pretty much daily and provide for her. I'm 2 fucking 1 years old, I'm enjoying it awhile I can. Some of you guys are just very judgemental. -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
[Ludacris]Get out my business, my biznass Stay the fuck up out my biznass, ah 'Cause these niggas all up in my shit and it's my business, my biznass Stay the fuck up out my biznass, 'cause it's mine, oh mine My business, my biznass Stay the fuck up out my biznass 'Cause these niggas all up in my shit.......[/Ludacris] -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Thats too obivous of a choice, I was looking at other directions dawg. -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Well that's my business nigga, I don't give a fuck what you think. And that quote by Tyson is great. I suppose it'd be better if I put, "I'mma fuck you till you love me, faggot?" GTFO bitch. -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Whats your point? -
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Fuck you! -
Now I'm watching Smart Guy on BET... That show was the shit back in the day. OH SHIT, it's the very 1st episode.
-
Get the fuck out of here gary floyd, stop gaying up my thread, with your off the charts gayness.
-
That wasn't on the soundtrack dipshit.
-
How dare you call Captain America, an old man!
-
What is everyones favorite song on the Purple Rain soundtrack? I would have to say "I Would Die 4 U"... It's too bad he never put Moirris Day's tracks on the CD, "The Bird" is my shit.
-
What is the most important thing in your life?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in No Holds Barred
Marijuana, MMA, and Fantasy Football. -
I don't really feel that BJ is a better fighter now, just more motivated and knows that he just can't get by on his skillset alone. He needs to apply himself in training, get his cardio up, stop partying and eating Burger King. And still when has BJ been known to be a dirty fighter? On the other hand, if Couture loses to Brock, I could see myself going on a Quinton-like Rampage.
-
WWE General Discussion - September 2008
Lt. Al Giardello replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in The WWE Folder
How about Borne/Rey as a tag team title contender? -
It was a joke, I would never try to kill myself. I love my life too much. And really, I like GSP so him winning wouldn't make me all that mad. You on the other if BJ beats GSP, I see you having a mental breakdown. Right now I'm watching the scene where Prince goes wild smashing things in his basement after his pops kills himself... The irony of watching this and talking about suicide.
-
UFN 16 - Fight for the Troops
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
You're right in that he is a better striker then Tavares... But Wiman has a very good chin, that knee Fisher hit Wiman with would KO pratically anyone in the division, and I can't see him falling for that knee again. Wiman would take Fisher to the ground and control him. I saw Wiman/Huerta on the net awhile ago, I'm sure if you searched for it you will be able to find it. Even though I'm a huge Wiman fan, I realise he will likely lose against Edgar. Frankie boy's a stud. -
Already tried and failed... How about you go fuck yourself, you Rick Moranis looking bitch.
-
UFN 16 - Fight for the Troops
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
He got better from that fight and learnt from it. Fisher was much more experienced then Wiman at the time, and Wiman was like 22 at the time... If they fought now Wiman would win convincingly. He's a better grappler then he was back then, and his striking is a lot better. Me personally I want to see Wiman get his rematch against Huerta, because he was robbed in that fight. I wouldn't even mind if they put him in the WEC to face Varner for the strap. -
Morris Day is the fucking man, fuck what anyone else has to say.
-
UFN 16 - Fight for the Troops
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Matt Wiman, FTW! EHME: The World's Biggest Matt Wiman Fan