TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

How to get lots of condiments

Guest MrRant

When I go to a fast food place I usually get some ranch. And like most places they give you like 2... for a whole order. I have found that now whenever I go to Jack In The Box I ask for an "Insane amount of Ranch" and get at the least 8-9 ranches. It has also worked for tartar sauce ect.

Guest MrRant

Yes I do... means I don't have to buy it at the store. I have enough ketchup, ranch, and taco sauce to last me at least 3 months straight in my fridge.

Guest Nevermortal

I usually ask for 3 packets of dressing when it comes to a salad.

2 just ain't enough.

Guest Karnage

I usually ask for 2 packets of chili seasoning and like 3-4 crackers at Wendy's for their chili.

Guest MaxPower27

I've found that "a bunch" is vague enough for them to build on. I have enough Chinese food Duck sauce in my fridge to be able to eat my dog. Ah, to be single again!

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I know I'm going to sound dumb, and this is really a food thread... but is that pic from Gladiators really Rico?

Guest Flyboy
I know I'm going to sound dumb, and this is really a food thread... but is that pic from Gladiators really Rico?

Yes, it is.

Anyhow... I'm glad I don't like any kinds of salad dressings. :)

Just be like "Ma'am (or sir), could you give me tons of ranch dressing, please?"

It works that way with ketchup, salt, pepper, etc. with me.

Guest Insanityman

Yeah... except at my Chinese fast food place two packets of Duck Sauce is an "insane" ammount to them, and then when I beckoned for more they pretended they didn't speak English. *Shakes fist*.

Guest MaxPower27

Yeah they do that to me as well, at the Chinese restarant. *shakes fist with Insanityman*

Guest Perfect Plex

A word of warning though...it is dangerous to ask for extra condiments ON your burger (ketchup, mayonaise, etc) because of people with dickheaded senses of humor like myself. I worked at a Burger King about 5 years ago, and never once did someone ask for extra mayo on their Whopper that I didn't scoop about half a jar's worth onto. The fucker would leave a white trail as it slid down the tray to be picked up.

Update:

My method still works. I was at Jack in the Box and asked for an INSANE~! amount of Ranch and got 12. All I ordered was an Ultimate Cheeseburger.

Here in Britain they charge you 10p (around 16 cents) in Burger King for one packet of sauce. It's a fucking pain trying to find a 10p piece. You Americans should be thankful for anything free.

Here in Britain they charge you 10p (around 16 cents) in Burger King for one packet of sauce. It's a fucking pain trying to find a 10p piece. You Americans should be thankful for anything free.

Yeah, they charge either a nickel or a quarter, I forget which, for extra sauces at my on-campus BK.