TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEvil

Sentence association thread

Guest Big McLargeHuge

barring the Rock from any mic time. They also decide to bar the use of the ddt, the spinebuster, the belly to belly suplex, the vertical suplex, the people's elbow, the urinage suplex, the samoan drop, and the spit punch, depleting Rock's moveset. Taking another look at the list, Hunter realizes that it's two moves off from his own set. HHH rethinks it...

Guest goodhelmet

and decides to use a powerbomb and powerslam instead because those moves are so INTENSE. The 4 discuss the final piece of the puzzle: Vince McMahon. Somehow, they must undermine Vince and assume his ownership of the country. JR suggests they....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

convince the Bossman to expose that 'infamous' pic of Vince and blackmail him into giving control to steph. HHH gets INTENSE, quickly runs to the bathroom, drinks it, runs back and spits it in the air.

Everyone looks at Hunter...

Guest goodhelmet

amazed by his INTENSITY. They start pouring shots to celebrate their perfect plan. Before they can toast, they hear a knock at the door. JR answers and Scott Hall comes stumbling in. Hall says" Hey Yo! I know you ai'nt drinking without me chico!" HHH pours him a shot and....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

lets him in the plan. He tells him to call Nash, Pac and Shawn, and tell 'em that they're running the joint again.

Hall: "right. Call Shac, Pash and Bitch and smoke a joint. Got it." Hunter...

Guest goodhelmet

slaps him a couple of times and they realize that Hall isn't reliable, but he knows too much. Steph grabs the sledgehammer and hands it to Hunter. Hunter raises the sledgehammer above his head and....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

*rrrriiiippp* He tears his quad. H collapses and screams (with intense look on his face).

HHH: "Shit! I think I tore my quad again!"

Hunter lies there waiting for help, but Steph has a better idea...

Guest goodhelmet

she grabs the sledgehammer and bashes HHH's head in. His brains splatter everywhere and the mess is too INTENSE. Steph explains her actions" Sorry Hunter. you're no good to us injured." Steph, JR and IRS go to plan B. They call....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

(lol)

Paul Heyman. Heyman arrives and sees the mess. Paul: "This is EXTREME!"

JR: "Quiet Paul. We're taking over and we need your help. This is what we need you to do...

Guest goodhelmet

"clean up the remains and find us a replacement for HHH" Heyman thinks and says" I have just the guy!" In ten minutes, Justin Montoya arrives. He sticks his tongue out at Steph and starts crotch chopping. Steph comments, "Well, he is Intense" Paul then proceeds to....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

correct Steph. Paul: "No!...He's EXTREME!"

Steph: "No, he's Intense!"

Paul: "Shut up, juggs! If I say he's extreme, then he's EXTREME!"

Steph: "Intense!"

Paul: "Extreme!"

Suddenly...

Guest goodhelmet

Hall sobers up. "Nah, Chico, he's Klik for life", interjects Hall. JR calms everyone down by feeding them some BBQ sauce. After they are done eating, they clean up Trips' remains. Aldo and IRS go over the plan while JR writes his Ross Report. Steph decides to....

Guest Big McLargeHuge

start coming up with ideas for the next 3 weeks of TV.

Steph: "I got it! Aldo doesn't have to replace Hunter. I know just the guy...

Guest KOR420

Repo Man! they laugh this off but seeing as how they really have no other choice at the moment they....

Guest WWF4Life

911 runs in and choke slams everyone. Then, in a moment that defies both logic and gravity, choke slams himself. Heyman says "That's Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme!!!" but suddenly...

Guest CED Ordonez

he no sells his own chokeslam and attempts to do it again! A massive struggle insues between 911 and himself until

Guest goodhelmet

New Jack sneaks behind him and pumps 342 staples into 911's head. New Jack then.....

Guest CED Ordonez

realizes he's out of staples and runs to the back to find some more. 911 is bleeding like a civ and

Guest goodhelmet

soon dies from EXTREME blood loss. New jack comes back and finds 911's dead carcass. HE mumbles to himself about not getting locked up again and runs away. A bit later, Tommy Dreamer wanders into JR's house and finds...

Guest CED Ordonez

...he is on the roster cut list. EXTREMEly worried, he crosses his name out and puts in its place...

Guest goodhelmet

Raven. He calls up Hurricane and warns him he may be next. Hurricane replies "Whatzupwitdat?!?!"  Hurricane flies over to Titan Towers to confront Linda McMahon about the roster cuts. She tells him....

Guest AM The Kid

in her robotic voice: "Because of the brand extension us at WWFE have decided to make some roster cut backs, the following...." Linda goes on for another twenty minutes. Hurricane flys away as she goes on...

Guest goodhelmet

and on and on and on. Hurricane arrives at his secret headquarters. He devises a plan to prevent the roster cuts but is interrupted by Mil Mascaras, the legendary Mexican Wrestler. "Como estas, Hurricane" Hurricane replies....

Guest WWF4Life

but is then attacked by the entire latino World order. Eddy Guerrero hot wires the Hurricycle and El Dandy gets in the passenger seat. Then...

Guest WWF4Life

and is fired by the latino World order. He is then replaced as leader by...