TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I think I may have found the worst message board

Guest DeputyHawk

homoerotic m&m baiting sounds fun. who has already registered on that site? i'm thinking eminems sex kitten & safira are very probably smarks. i am entering through the back door as it were as whymarshallwhy with a gimmick of a fat prepubescent laydee whom marshall turned down for sex once. it was, i think we all know, BCOZ HE IS THE ONE WHO IS THE ELTON JOHN HUGGIN HOMO!!!!! probably.

Guest DeputyHawk

just read a little bit of the eminem board. it really is the biggest pile of avril & donkey union product i have ever read. is it even worth baiting these dull fucks?

Guest Mattdotcom

Yes, it is worth baiting them. I missed out on the Avril InVasion, but I'm seriously into this Emenim InVasion.

I think I'll sign up as Skittlesdotcom.

Guest Mattdotcom

*Sigh*

I was gonna put my birthday as Auguest 26th, 2002 whilst registering and now I can't. You have to be 13...time to try again.

homoerotic m&m baiting sounds fun. who has already registered on that site? i'm thinking eminems sex kitten & safira are very probably smarks. i am entering through the back door as it were as whymarshallwhy with a gimmick of a fat prepubescent laydee whom marshall turned down for sex once. it was, i think we all know, BCOZ HE IS THE ONE WHO IS THE ELTON JOHN HUGGIN HOMO!!!!! probably.

Eminem's Sex Kitten is no smark, she's some 14-year-old girl who aparently posted pictures of herself naked, fortunatley I missed that. I used to post there quite a bit, the flaming was very fun, but way too easy. I don't really think there are any gimmick posters there, they are probably all as stupid as they seem. The site's worth a look if you're depressed, it makes you glad you're not one of those losers and makes you feel instantly better.

Guest The Electrifyer

Well I'm back... and upon checking the Avril forum I see I am *still* not banned.

I'm all for an M&M Invasion, but when? Same time as the Avril one?

Guest Kinetic

I got to ask a Japanese girl how familiar she is with the ancient Japanese tradition of bukkake.

This has all been worth it.

Guest The Electrifyer
Can you link me to the Eminem invision, please?

The board is the first link on this thread.

That isn't an invison board, I thought you meant another Eminem board. Any other crappy boards that we can screw with?

Guest Incandenza

Kinetic's a cunt. He wouldn't let me get in on the bukkake meeting with Michelle!

The Barbra Streisand board could be fun, but we'd be waiting about a week for a response, we need to find an active forum.

Guest DeputyHawk

[i got to ask a Japanese girl how familiar she is with the ancient Japanese tradition of bukkake. This has all been worth it. ]

Dude, stop the madness! No bukkake for you, unless its fully consential and mule based. You sssickkk fffreakkk...

Guest Marshall

Anyone ever see the Jay and Silent Bob boards? From Jayandsilentbob.co.uk. It just hundreds of posts copying Jay and bobs message board posting from the movie.

Guest Mattdotcom

Who is who at the Eminem board? I'm SkittlesRainBro.

And if anybody asks, I'm a gay psycology major... <_<

Guest The Electrifyer

I just signed up as EmenemAggression. I probably wont post until tonight when everyone's here.

So the Eminem board invasion starts after Slam? It should be fun, I don't even think they have moderators.

My user name at the Eminem board is TH3 RUTHL355 AGGR3550R, by the way.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

If anyone is still trolling the em board, my user nick is 'unfortunate hug'

Guest The Electrifyer

Alright, after Summerslam, the Eminem board!! They do have a lot of members online each time I visit. Maybe they will have some sort of resistence!

Have you taken a look around? We will verbally rip those people to shreads. There come backs will range from " yer a fag" to "fuck yo mamma." It should be fun.

I can't partake in the first phase of this 'invasion' after Slam since i wont be on the net then...I'm starting now.

And I am starting to really baffle some people I think...

Read the "Who dumped Em?" thread

Guest Mattdotcom

I got hosed thanks to ONE Eminem groupie who remembered his duet with Sir Elton. I guess it's time to unleash some ruthless aggression.

Those children's parents ought to be so very proud of what they've unleasehed upon the world.......

fucking twits :lol:

Guest The Electrifyer
Who's RainBroSkittles? They are hilarious.

MattDotCom is. What did he say? I can't find any posts with you guys in them.