TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I think I may have found the worst message board

Guest kingkamala

Alright I guess we should start a flame war on the Avril Laveigne board, flaming 14 year old girls=comedy :D

Guest crandamaniac

I wonder how many posts i can make before i get banned.

Has anybody been banned yet?

Guest Will Scarlet

It does not look like it because they do not know our IP addresses or something.

Guest crandamaniac

Yes, I'm probably the first person to use the INTENSE~! joke on that board! Look at my post on the thread title ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

By the way, wouldn't it be funny if we could get somebody over there to be like Ghast?

Guest The Electrifyer

Damn those Avril fans. I started a new post to try and get them banned!! The tables have turned!!

Guest The Electrifyer

No idea. But if they're not with us... then they are against us! ::Gives the Steven Richard's evil look::

Guest Will Scarlet

I think Lonely Old Man is probably one of us. Sheena is probably not.

Guest The Electrifyer

Who is everyone at the Eminem board? It looks like they have enough stupid posters without us.

Guest Will Scarlet

Iam Supra Chakra at the Eminem, though it is hard to tell who is really a stupid poster and who is just pretending there.

Guest Mattdotcom

Exactly. I'm SkittlesRainBro, a gay psycologist and my friend Kyle is signing up in order to portray my boyfriend.

Guest Mattdotcom

My "boyfriend" is SkittlesRainBLOW" and is about to make a topic that alludes to the OJ Hart running joke...

Guest Incandenza
[Those doods sukk! They do not rule and arnt kewl Avril fans like we are!!!!!!! Yeah, and I got da Avril donkey pics to prooove how I kewl I am!!!!!!!!!! Its gotta big wee wee!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL]

Incandenza U turncoat, U like rokkk th3 h0ws

Hey man, I don't wanna get banned. I gotsta get in good wit my Avril peeps.

And I'm Sapphic Geriatric at the Eminem board, but, as others have pointed out, that board isn't as much fun as the Avril board. The Avril fans are nice, innocent kids being corrupted by our perversion, but the Eminem fans are just plain stupid.

Guest Mattdotcom

"How many topics popped up about hatinggay people after I, a self-admitant gay Eminem fan, showed up?

Are you all trying to scare me away because I'm different? Or are you afraid you'll become what you fear now that you're exposed to it? I've been exposed to bigotry before and came out with my head high. You're all looking like grade school sheep."

How well is this gonna go over?

I'm headed for a more "complicated" board.

Guest Will Scarlet

Yeah. It is harder to keep up on the Eminem board. I have a hard tiem figuring which topics are by us, and which are not.

Guest Mattdotcom

Precisely. Luckily, I thought up a delicious post for the Avril board. Those Hip-Hop-Ocrites can go to Hell.

My God, I'm clever. Look for Mattdotcom on the Avril forum.

Guest The Electrifyer

We need to find another board to invade. "Emenem" has enough idiots at his board without us. What about the Barbara Striesand one?

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I'm back on the Eminem forum. Anything interesting happend while I've been gone?

Guest DeputyHawk

bah. don't know if WhyMarshallWhy was actually banned or not but none of my posts are working anymore. fun while it lasted but going to bed now - way too many brainless posters on that board for invasion to have any impact.

on the upside, you think any young impressionable avril fans may take up donkey fucking as a result of this?

barbara streisand eh? middle-aged, conservative, easily offended ... that's tomorrow's activities planned for me. if only the wwe could start broadcasting an interesting product none of this juvenile nonsense would be necessary .....

Guest crandamaniac

i wish i could stay and piss more people off as THE LIVING LEEEEGEND~!, but i gotta go to bed. You guys give 'em hell for me

Guest Mattdotcom

The Eminem board was evacuated as we couldn't tell the difference between "real" and "pretend" idiots. Now I'm a monster-hunting murderer on the Avril board.

Guest The Electrifyer

I don't know why, but that Avril board wont even open for me anymore. I better not be banned!!