TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Someone

Have you ever had a crush on someone you knew you would never be with? You fantasized about being with that person and wished it could happen but deep down, you knew no matter what, your chances with that person were dim.

I'm sure we all have crushes on famous movie stars or music celebs but what about people a little close to home? Like when you were little did you have a crush on an older person like a babysitter or teacher?

Personally, I have alot of crushes on people I knew I couldn't be with. But mostly they are on movie stars. Right now, I have a HUGE crush on Avril Lavinge and Trish Statrus.

I used to be crazy over Amy Johnson, Kimberly from the Power Rangers.

So who did/do you have a crush on?

Guest Sandman9000

If I wasn't 100% convinced that I am hated by everyone I know and don't know, I would say that I would have a chance with some of the girls I know around campus. However, I know I don't. So, it's me and Mr. Hand.

Guest Ram

Sure, but you don't REALLY know your chances until you try.

People make obstacles appear when there really aren't any.

Guest dreamer420

here we go:

i actually had the girl I have loved and warshipped for a year tell me that she had the same feelings for me on thursday night, but she has all ready crushed my heart again so I'm beginning to think her feelings weren't the same.

09/02/02

dreamer420 has been left a broken man

Guest Incandenza

This girl at a neighborhood grocery store. She filed a restraining order against me before she could find out how I really feel.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Besides the obvious person I can't have(if you need to ask, you're very new to this place), it'd probably be this one girl I know at my old school. She's just got zero interest in me, despite my insistences that I'm just acting friendly(for now).

Another would be the one I talked about in the original Random Observations, the one who caused me to finally classify White Bread Girlitis.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Uh, it would be alittle hard to tell Avril how I feel about her.

But for a person a little closer to home? Yeah, I might have a shot.

Then again, anything is possible. And I can dream can I?

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I had a crush on one of my friends in 8th grade, and I was extremely immature about it when he didn't return my affection. I harassed him and all of this other stupid stuff.

I felt bad about afterward; I still do, actually. I was such a dumb kid.

Eh.

Guest bob_barron

Uh, it would be alittle hard to tell Avril how I feel about her.

But for a person a little closer to home? Yeah, I might have a shot.

Then again, anything is possible. And I can dream can I?

Dude- Avril is so mine.

Unless Tina Fey gets divorced- then she's yours

Guest crandamaniac

I had a crush on this one girl one time, when I tried telling her how I felt, she gave me that whole "you're a nice guy, let's be friends" speech. Anybody else hate that sometimes?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I call it the REAL F-bomb.

I have so many female friends who don't talk to me...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest NazMistry

A girl named Alice Verran.

I got so many hugs I lost count, several kisses on the cheeks, but I had no chance.

Why?

Because at the time she was going out with my best friend.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

A girl I went to Junior High with (and later High School). She was nice to me and even seemed interested at one point but we were very different. And she was popular and I wasn't.

Guest NazMistry
A girl I went to Junior High with (and later High School). She was nice to me and even seemed interested at one point but we were very different. And she was popular and I wasn't.

But by the rules of TV you should hav ended up together by the Prom.

(Naz loses faith in TV :( )

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I was actually foolish enough to believe that then. Fucking TV polluted my...thing in my head that thinks...can't...forget it.

Guest Cancer Marney

I fell in love with Cheetara from the Thundercats cartoon when I was 7. I was heartbroken for weeks when Daddy told me he couldn't make her come to my birthday party because she didn't actually exist.

Guest Youth N Asia

Yeah...it's happened to me, but the story is for another day when I have too much time to kill for my own good.

Damn fraindship zone

Then there's Alyson Hannigan :rolleyes:

Guest papacita

I'm not sure if this counts, but this girl named Tierra I used to know. I talked about some of this before, but the two of us almost always liked each other, but for various reasons, we never took it past the friendship stage. In 8th grade, my friend Jordan called me up telling me that he liked her. He was practically obsessed with the girl, but was too shy to ask her out. I encouraged him to ask her...and when he did she said yes. I wasn't really jealous, seeing as I had a crush on her best friend at the time, but it hurt a little because I was pretty sure that she liked me. Anyway, to make a long story short, she was playing Jordan (kept flirting with me after they were together, and refused to kiss him), and one night Jordan called me up and asked me for advice (note: NEVER ask me for advice!). I told him he should break up with her, and he did, but by this time I was just beginning to realize how much I really liked her. I wanted to tell her (even though she obviously knew), but felt guilty because Jordan was my friend and I knew how much he really liked her. So I never asked her out, and haven't spoken to her since I graduated from the school in 97...honestly, it still bothers me, cuz I think I really loved her.

Guest Sebastian_the_Bastard

I once thought I wouldn't stand a chance with Nicole, a girl I used to go to school with. I didn't think she had any interest in me whatsoever, but turns out I was wrong. We are now together. So, hey... sometimes unattainable crushes are quite attainable.

-Sebastian

Guest Zack Malibu

Out of 3 girls that I had huge crushes on, one played the "let's take it slow, just be friends" card, and I wound up with the other 2. One of those 2 is my current girlfriend, whom I've been with nearly a year.

And I had a huge crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar back when she did Swan's Crossing. When that show got cancelled and she went to All My Children, I started watching AMC for her, no word of a lie.

Guest Ram

For some odd reason, I don't really have a crush on anybody now. I haven't, really, for the past few months.

In the words of Hurricane, WHATUPWITDAT?!

Guest DeputyHawk
So I never asked her out, and haven't spoken to her since I graduated from the school in 97...honestly, it still bothers me, cuz I think I really loved her.

find a way to get back in touch with her, and meet up for a drink. it'd be fun to catch up if nothing else, and you never know what could come of it.

i had a huge crush on a girl i went to high school with in south carolina back in 95. we were friends but never got it together. i moved back to scotland, we stayed in touch for a few months then drifted apart. a whole five years later, i found myself back in the states, called up her old number, spoke to her parents and found out she was now at college in florida, called her new number, had a great reunion, went to new orleans and had lots of great sex, and stayed into each other for almost a year. life can be cool and unexpected sometimes.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
This girl at a neighborhood grocery store. She filed a restraining order against me before she could find out how I really feel.

~TEASE~

First off, Mesepher, tell me where you got the Bucky avatar, or I will steal it and you will die. Slowly but surely, you will die.

Of course people have crushes, everyone does, usually a lot more than one. And if you do have one and you know the person, just tell them. You don't want to, because you think it they say no, and in all probability they will, you will feel miserable and crushed. And you will. For about a week. Then you'll get over it, because a crush never gets past a crush. Well, there is a second phase of crushes, but that's stalking, which should generally be avoided.

So to sum up, quit being pussies! Otherwise you'll end up like Papi, who still thinks about the girl from high school, and is now so screwed up he lusts over a guy with long hair and fake tits.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I had a crush on this girl I worked with in the summer of 2000, then she went off to college, and I went off to Academic Team camp, and I never got to say goodbye. It's been eating at me for some reason, because she was HOT and I actually had a chance at it.

Now that I think abou it, she looks a helluva lot like Kylie. Damn, frightening similarity, except Kylie is short.

I looked her name up on one of those popup US Search ads for the hell of it, and she still lives here, even though I thought she went to Duke. Looked her up in the phone book, then realized how weird it all was. I've been brainstorming ways to not sound like a stalker or something. I'm thinking about using the wrong number strategy and pretending it's an enormous coincedence.

I doubt I'll ever do anything though. Pity too, she was my type, and I'm not talking about the Kylie aspects.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Let me just say that your "Wrong Number" strategy would quite possibly be the worst idea EVER

even if she likes you, she would suddenly un-like you due to the sheer stupidity of your tactics.

that is all. I don't mean to be blunt, but someone had to say it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

It made sense at 5 in the morning watching the 88 Survivor Series match on the Hulk STILL Rules DVD. Doesn't make sense now, but it did then, dammit!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge