TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Someone

Guest J*ingus

Shit, Sandman, that pretty much equals anything I had to bring to the table. Same thing with Alina, ouch.

And go ahead, Marney. I doubt you could say anything more painful than "Sue" ever did about the subject, so fire away.

Guest godthedog

i just read all 4 pages of this, & it's starting to feel a lot like 'the breakfast club'.

Guest Cancer Marney

Lawsy.

"A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other..."

Guest godthedog

oh yeah, stories...

for 19 years, i was the absolute king of unrequieted love/lust/everything inbetween. i'd had a horrible case of acne all through middle school (like, REALLY horrible, there were literally 3 large infected sacks of pus on my face for 3 years). that, combined with braces for 2 years, being really smart (cause we all know how much middle schoolers love people who are smarter than they are) & already lacking social skills made a complete and total outcast, and it KILLED my self esteem. i hated everybody. my mom had me in therapy for depression for about a year, which didn't really do me any good. for the longest time i was absolutely convinced that no one would ever love me, i'd die without ever having kissed a girl, etc. i was obsessed with the idea, & i wrote poetry & stories & shit about it all the time.

my face cleared up in high school, after 2 rounds of accutane, braces gone, people grew up, everybody stopped hating me & picking on me & treating me like shit. but my self esteem wasn't any better, and it made me awful with girls. i asked out and/or made my feelings known to over a dozen girls up through my sophomore year of college; some of them i just found attractive; some i had crushes on; one or two i thought i was in love with; and they all rejected me. every last one. i sometimes have trouble remembering them all, but i used to keep a running list of them in my head.

jenny

michelle

krystle

lindsey

tonya

rachel

pam

brooke

beth

chrissy

amy

amanda

shit...i know there's more. two of those girls (jenny & michelle) actually rejected me twice. each time i KNEW how it would turn out, but i went for it anyway because...well, you never know. and each time it turned out exactly how i knew it would, and each time it made me feel more stupid & more pathetic for even HOPING anything would ever be different. and each rejection hurt more than the last, because of this.

several of the girls (brooke, chrissy, krystle, & especially jenny and beth) make really sad rejection stories in themselves, and if i have the time & the cathartic desire i'll post them.

Guest diavolina
She must have a really fantastic personality.

Just sayin'.

hmm...i'm trying to decipher whether or not you are insulting me here or not... :( (i am sebastian's girlfriend)

I knew a real preppy girl named Megan who I thought was hot. She didn't like me, though. I ran over her dog on my hummer. I didn't mean to or anything, but I didn't feel bad about it. Her parents used to always complain about how loud I played my Rock Box, since they lived next door. I told them it didn't have a volume knob so there wasn't nothing I could about it. Even if it did, nobody makes Metal Ed turn down his Rock Box. Nobody.

Guest Cancer Marney

Just sayin'.

hmm...i'm trying to decipher whether or not you are insulting me here or not... :( (i am sebastian's girlfriend)

I was. I'm sorry; it's really none of my business. :)

Guest Kotzenjunge

I am FEELING this new Metal Ed character.

Please, I beg to keep this guy around.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT
for the longest time i was absolutely convinced that no one would ever love me, i'd die without ever having kissed a girl, etc...

i asked out and/or made my feelings known to over a dozen girls up through my sophomore year of college; some of them i just found attractive; some i had crushes on; one or two i thought i was in love with; and they all rejected me. every last one.

Whoa... and here I was this whole time thinking I was the only one! I don't wanna say "dude, cool" because it's the worst feeling in the entire world, but knowing you're not the only one definitely makes the wound a little more bearable. Damn, I think I'm going to go back and read this entire thread, and then maybe post a list and few choice stories of my own, because I've made some really dumb mistakes in my day.

Guest J*ingus
Whoa... and here I was this whole time thinking I was the only one!

Not even close, 'flow, not even close.

Guest kane3212321

Oh god Jingus that story is heart wrenching. Poor guy, but if you pour your heart out to a girl and she doesn't care, what else can you do?

Guest kane3212321

Okay just finished everyones stories, pretty sad stories, I don't really have a sad story since when I got rejected I just blocked the person outta my life permanently. Now it's just the process of finding a nice girl.

Guest CaptRiker

I read all of these and I don't think theres anything that I can really contribute except to say that the worst feeling in the world is sitting next to someone, talking to them and making them laugh, yet knowing that you can never truly have them, no matter how much effort you put into it.

But as they say, tis better to have loved and lost....

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Just sayin'.

either that or she's hittin' on ya.

Guest evenflowDDT
Hey, it'll seem big to her, right?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

I'll go for it, I can't get her pregnant yet and I won't be considered rape(I hope you all see the sarcasm in this...)

This reminds me of a dialogue from some web cartoon I saw once... can't remember...

"Dude, I'm in deep shit."

"Why?"

"Because I was fucking a 12-year old and she got pregnant!"

"I didn't know 12 year olds could get pregnant..."

"Me neither, otherwise why else would I have been fucking her?"

Anyway, to contribute to the topic, I'm going to list all the crushes I can remember (NONE of which I EVER attained, by the way)... and I'll elaborate on some of the stories later because some of them are fairly interesting. Names aren't changed to protect the innocent, but the only cases last name initials are used is if there's more than one person with that name (to tell 'em apart, ya know?). If you want me to elaborate on any of 'em, just pick a name and I'll give as much as I can remember. The *'s are ones I'm going to elaborate on later anyway, because talking about my own failures is, I don't want to say gratifying, but they're some of the most interesting things about me to the point that I can't stop talking about them <_<

Rebecca, Naomi, Jennifer L., Reetu, Mercedes, Yasmeen, Angela, Daniela *, Yosenia *, Shauna, Mariana, Robin, Lilan, Jenina, Shoshi *, Emily, Yalena, Myles (don't ask, it's actually not a very interesting story), Jennifer P., Nayan, Lyndsie, Jennifer L. (#2), Teresa, Larissa, Julia, Francesca

Edit: Wow... I finally got around to reading the rest of this thread... I guess all I can offer is that I feel for and sympathize with Bryan, Alina, and Sandman because I've felt the exact same way and had things go the exact same way. And yea, I was influenced by the way relationships were portrayed on TV as well... why does the sun always have to shine on TV? :angry:

Guest evenflowDDT

BUMP~!

I just realized I never followed up on this... sorry dudes. I also realize I forgot a couple... add Alana, Natasha & Nadia to that list. Anyway, a little bit more info like I promised (not that anyone cares, and unfortunately they're not sobbers like Jingus' or Sandman's):

* Daniela - Some of you have heard this story, it's probably my darkest deed and worst day. In 8th grade, I was obsessed (that's really the best way to put it, sadly) with this girl in all but one of my classes named Daniela. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend (oh, and I was one of the most hideous people at the school, with huge glasses, dirty clothes, long hair, and a slithery rat-like appearance). So what did I do? I had "a talk" with her boyfriend, and told him that I cursed him for going out with the love of my life. As many possibly know, the only way to make a curse work is if the victim believes it. Sure enough, Carlos did, and he broke up with her. I tried many approaches, all of which failed, until Valentine's Day. Inspired by a practice during the Vietnam war of leaving a "calling card" of the suit of spades on a victim, I took face cards, all hearts, and wrote a series of poems on each one, leaving her one each period. As if that wasn't weird enough... well, one of the poems (the only one I still remember) openly referenced necrophilia (!), and she got freaked out and called the counselors on me. I was asked point-blank if I was a necrophiliac who was casting Satanic love spells. How do you answer that? Last I heard, she was a lesbian, and the joke is that it's because of me. I can't confirm that, unfortunately nobody's been able to give me a trustworthy denial of that either :(

* Yosenia is a unique case, where I actually hated her most of the time. She was, if you'll excuse my language, a bitch, and she treated me terribly in the few classes we had together, always yelling at me for no reason. However, unlike any other case where someone yells at me a lot and I tune them out, I began to become more and more attracted to Yosenia, until I guess you can say I had a full-blown crush. Yosenia was always rumored to be a "slut" (she always had a purse full of condoms and birth control pills), and during the end of the year (when I helped tutor her) I saw her in tears. Not didn't she graduate, but she was also pregnant. Well, that did it, and I really feel terrible for feeling this way, but ever since, I haven't been able to stop dreaming and "killing kittens" about meeting her and her still being this huge slut who's always pregnant and just wants to have sex with everyone. I feel terrible for degrading her so, but I guess I can't help it.

* Shoshi. Poor Shoshi... this one was my fault again. Things were actually going well, and we were going to see a movie, until I, being the idiot I am, not only called her too much, but felt compelled to relate my sexual dreams about her to her. Oy... such an idiot. She wouldn't speak to me, even when I returned her Garbage CD's and got her the new Foo Fighters CD for her birthday (The Colour and the Shape... shows how old this was, who would've thought a Foo Fighters album would be considered dating oneself?). This one has a happier ending though, because unlike the other cases, I actually got to make up with her a few years later, although I haven't talked to her since. I heard she went crazier (and also became a lesbian, or at least bi-sexual... what's up with me falling in love with lesbians?) from one of her former best friends.

So there you have it... all you guys who feel down from remembering your heartbreak from this topic, read about how much of a sicko and worse, a STUPID sicko I am and laugh. Women... even the living ones are skeletons in my closet.

Guest Charlie Marvin

Bad relationship stories? Marvin wants to hear 'em.

I had a fish I couldn't hook back in the summer of '74. I was working the overnight at WRSJ in Lexington and this girl, this girl kept calling in to request "He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother" by the Hollies. Night after night! So this went on, and I had my producer Hal give me her phone number, and I called and requested a little tune of my own, if you know what I mean. So I told her I'd stop by and check out her record collection after my shift was over and the Jethro and Gonzalez Morning Party came on at 5. So I go to her apartment building, go up to her room, and the door is locked. Nobody answers, I go "Hey baybay it's Charlie Marvin, from Charlie's All-Night Rockhouse on Magic 103! Open the door! Hey--I'm not heavy, I'm your lover," I said in my best radio voice. So I go downstairs to the guy at the desk and ask what happened to Ella from 7B and I find out she just packed her bags and left town an hour ago. I never saw Ella, and to this day, I dedicate every day of Marvin's Morning Madhouse to you, Ella.

We'll be right back with some Clapton for your morning.

Guest evenflowDDT
Dude, give me some credit.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

I dunno about credit, but I'll rig every single Packers game if you leave that sig pic up :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Sandman9000

How appropriate it is that Kotzen has a massive picture of half-nekkid Kylie in the thread about unobtainable crushes?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Quite appropriate, actually. Damn me not being fifteen years older and her having a husband. I know she'd dig me. She's got some freak in her.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

(*begins thinking about the crush she had on HBK in '96...*)

Sigh.

Guest evenflowDDT

When I was in elementary school I had a crush on Candace Cameron (DJ from "Full House"). I loaded up a recent picture of her out of curiosity, and she looks EXACTLY THE SAME, except she has kids now! It was one of the freakiest things I have ever seen. No condemnation for any of my stories? This is why I love you guys and feel so comfortable telling you all my stupid mistakes :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Let's see...Nope. Every girl I ever liked liked me too :)

Jk.

There was only one real unrequited love I ever had.

Grade 2 I had a huge crush on my student teacher but alas the 15 year age difference was too much to overcome.

Guest J*ingus

You know what really sucks... I kinda have things for two other girls right now, which more or less fall into the "unattainable" category.

One is a smart mark named Jennifer who goes to some wrestling shows down in Georgia. She's intelligent, possesses one of the sexiest silky voices I've ever heard, and has gorgeous knee-length hair that I could stare at all day long. But, uh, she doesn't seem to respond at all to the subtle psuedo-flirting I've thrown her way. She's friendly, laughs at some of my jokes, but doesn't exactly go out of her way to come talk to me, and I'm too chicken to state my desires more bluntly. (The fact that I only see her about once a month doesn't help.)

And the other one, well, she knows about it already.

EDIT: I even forgot about a third one. She's a valet at some local wrestling shows, and has a sssssssmokin' body (she was offered a job as one of the dancing cage girls for TNA). But the greatest part is her personality: she's a complete dork. I mean she's an awkward, nerdy, "one time at bandcamp" type geek, and it makes her even more adorable. Unfortunately for me, she's deeply in love with a guy who's disgustingly good to her, so I'm SOL.

God, I suck at this love crap. I either need to: 1.start hanging out with single girls who like me, or 2.take up hypnotism and get a supply of roofies.

Guest fk teale
She's a valet at some local wrestling shows, and has a sssssssmokin' body

Dominique?? Because, you know. HUBBA HUBBA

Best of luck with one or two or all three of them.