TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Someone

Guest J*ingus
Dominique?? Because, you know. HUBBA HUBBA

Good Lord no, I wouldn't survive it. (And she's married.)

Guest crandamaniac
(*begins thinking about the crush she had on HBK in '96...*)

Sigh.

I know this adds nothing to the thread but...

Holy shit! I didn't know T.R.I.T.E.C was a female!

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I'm actually a gay man that had a crush on Shawn Michaels. Really. :D

Guest evenflowDDT

And I thought I was the only one!

Ummm... I mean I'm a red-blooded heterosexual male who finds women very attractive! I [heart] vagina! I [broken heart] penis! Honest!

Damn! I was hoping we could be the gay couple on TSM.

You've broken my heart again, Evenflow !!!

Guest evenflowDDT

Aww... I promised myself since I'd had my heart broken so many times I'd never break anyone else's...

::Digs deep down in his pants and PULLS OUT THE LOVE~! evenflowDDT proposes a commitment ceremony and a honeymoon that consists of a shirtless Shawn Michaels marathon and an ultra-size vaseline. Heck, evenflowDDT even pulls the stake from Vampire TRITEC's black demon heart for good measure::

This post'll win me over some fans, I'm sure... <_<

Guest evenflowDDT

I would like to take the opportunity to make my 69th post today regarding this topic:

Go screw yourself, because if you don't, I will! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

::Digs deep down in his pants and PULLS OUT THE LOVE~! evenflowDDT proposes a commitment ceremony and a honeymoon that consists of a shirtless Shawn Michaels marathon and an ultra-size vaseline. Heck, evenflowDDT even pulls the stake from Vampire TRITEC's black demon heart for good measure::

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Man, I love you.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest J*ingus

::Goes back to pining for girls so hiiiiiiigh above him, cuz it's more attractive than whatever the hell bizarro S&M hijinks that TRITEC and efDDT are up to.::

Guest evenflowDDT
::Goes back to pining for girls so hiiiiiiigh above him, cuz it's more attractive than whatever the hell bizarro S&M hijinks that TRITEC and efDDT are up to.::

As seen by my list, I know exactly what is out of my league so much that I don't even try anymore... hence, S&M. It's actually a lot of fun.

(disclaimer: I've never actually tried S&M in real life, but I'd like to once just to see what it's like, but then I hold the same viewpoint on gay sex/relationships, so make of that what you will)

Everything/everyone is out of my damn league. Screw everyone.

S&M has always seemed.. interesting to me. I doubt that I'd like it, though; I'm a pussy.

Guest Sandman9000

Well, as much as I enjoy watching other human beings suffer, I do believe that it should be kept out of the bedroom and kept in a public arena, like a cage, for the amusement of others, to watch people get hurt.

And I've got no problem with homosexuality or homosexuals, I just don't want to do what they do.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I can't stand running into hot girls and then they turn out to be intensely religious. SO many crushes have been averted because of that with me.

Actually, I have yet to take a liking to any non-Judeo-Christian females, so I should probably limit it to that.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Sometimes I get so pathetically lonely that I would go out with anyone that asked. Well, almost anyone. I'll always have my (lowered) standards.

I have absolutely no problem with homosexuality, but I hate people that decide that they'll start sleeping with their gender on a whim and thusly think that they're better than heterosexuals.

I have my own axe to grind...

Guest J*ingus

I got tied up once... it was nothing particularly special. Of course, a big factor there could've been that I immedietely loosened one of the wrist ties when she went to the bathroom once, so I was never really powerless.

EDIT:

Sometimes I get so pathetically lonely that I would go out with anyone that asked. Well, almost anyone. I'll always have my (lowered) standards.

God, but do I know how you feel, girl. Why don't we all start a Nerd World Order, with the specific purpose of getting geeks laid.

In fact, that actually reminds me of an odd, haunting dream I had once. Basically, imagine a "fight club" where, instead of living-dead males gathering to fight, you had lonely people from all walks of life gathering together to have sex. Not an orgy per se, but more like a lottery, where sad people were randomly paired off together to share a brief moment of affection for someone, with someone, in their otherwise horrible and depressing lives. (The strangest part: the club was held in a church.)

Guest evenflowDDT

God, but do I know how you feel, girl. Why don't we all start a Nerd World Order, with the specific purpose of getting geeks laid.

In fact, that actually reminds me of an odd, haunting dream I had once. Basically, imagine a "fight club" where, instead of living-dead males gathering to fight, you had lonely people from all walks of life gathering together to have sex. Not an orgy per se, but more like a lottery, where sad people were randomly paired off together to share a brief moment of affection for someone, with someone, in their otherwise horrible and depressing lives. (The strangest part: the club was held in a church.)

That's actually a really cool idea. I know if someone ever asked ME out I wouldn't say no (I've made a promise to myself I'd never let anyone down or break anyone's heart). I also probably would never break up with them, just because I'm meek and have such self-doubt that I wouldn't think I'd ever get a chance with anyone else.

I'm one step above that, Evenflow. Just one. I turned down the one guy that asked me out, and I felt like a prick for days.

I hate these damn things. Once again, I need to leave now. So I can sleep. So I can attend the worst school around that does nothing for me.

Guest Sandman9000

Just wait until college, TRITEC. A whole new ballgame, but I recommend either leaving state, or going a minimum of 200 miles away from your home. Can't be homesick if you don't go home, and hate everyone who lives there.

Actually, I think some of the females here actually don't hate me. However, everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) seems to already have a boyfriend, and I'm still not ready to trust someone with any emotions of mine.

Guest LaParkaMarka
That's actually a really cool idea. I know if someone ever asked ME out I wouldn't say no (I've made a promise to myself I'd never let anyone down or break anyone's heart). I also probably would never break up with them, just because I'm meek and have such self-doubt that I wouldn't think I'd ever get a chance with anyone else.

I don't know about that, Evenflow. If anything, dating someone that you don't like/find attractive is just going to cause more heartbreak down the line. Might as well let them down right away instead of making them think that you really care about them and then eventually breaking their hearts.

Besides, it's always good to have some kind of standard. Date someone because you like them, not because they're simply there.

I'm so naive, aren't I?

Guest big Dante Cruz

Well, why not have one more on topic post. I figure I can play for third on here. Note: This post brought to you by "One Last Breath" by Creed.

I was a freshman in high school when the whole damn thing started. I was invited to a birthday party of a girl I hardly remembered. She had been in my class, but had been held back due to some family emergency. No big deal. Anyway, I go, get reacquainted, but no biggie. Next year she comes to high school. Well, ladies and gentlemen, start the fan and start flinging to hit.

I was just... sheesh, twitterpated, head over heels, hook line and sinker and add whatever metaphor is appropriate. I've got it bad. She's this cute blonde little thing, sweet and to be real honest, got a great rack, but that wasn't what I gravitated towards her about. I just really liked her. A lot. Seriously. I'm just crazy over her. So, I'm at the Homecoming Dance and I ask for a slow dance. I didn't get it. Well, whatever. I kinda glossed it over. Then it went downhill. She came and talked to me. She came and hung out around me off and on the whole night.

As the school year goes on, I get worse, I finally ask her about a movie or something. I get the run around. No straight answer. Girls note this: DO NOT do that to guys that obviously like you. So, in not getting a straight answer, I cling to this maligned hope. And things get worse. I'm asked for help with homework. I do stuff in the local festival parade and she is, of course, in her cheerleading uniform and comes to talk to me. ARGH! She even tells me what a nice guy I am.

This goes on until NEXT homecoming. I finally get that dance. Cloud 9. But then she just runs off and I, not taking the HINT, wait for her to come talk again. I go from Cloud 9 to 5th Circle pretty fast. My friend, God bless him, gets me out of there. And when he does, I finally get PISSED about the whole thing. I mean, I wrote her poems that were pages long. I basically pulled her out of some bad grades by sheer willpower and whatever else you can think of. And she never gives me a straight answer. So I'm seriously pissed about being led on. She comes and tries to play innocent the next Monday where the same friend and I were library workers and I just lose it.

Her response? I was nice but I was somewhat weird and she didn't know what her friends would think. Now, this is out of character for me, but LA-DE-FUCKING-DA! So I was an academic team member that would wear buttonups with jeans (what the hell is wrong with that?) and enjoyed reading a book and my friends were "nerds." And Heaven forbid someone thinks that ANYONE other than myself and my friends are weird.

One of many reasons that I hate high school. Let's just hope this post wasn't too scattered.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(clears throat) KYLIE AND JAMES BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may go about your business. I myself am going to party.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

Who's James?

And Dante Cruz, that story sucks... in fact, heartbreak in general sucks.

Guest J*ingus

I just went and re-read the entire thread again, and my God, but am I depressed.

::gives everyone a big group hug::

::refuses to let go of Sandman and Evenflow until they start crying::

::offers complimentary backrubs to TRITEC and Alina::