TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

USE This board...

It's no secret that I go to other boards, lurking around. I've noticed that many people have some negative things to say about this board, which is fine. However, if you have any greivances about this board, please take it up here and address the issue. It doesn't solve anything if it is never brought forth. So, please, USE this forum because we do want your feedback. Even if we don't agree, you can't say that we don't listen.

Dames

Guest alfdogg

OK then...

PLEASE don't tell me that I'm the only fucking person that can teel that RazorxEdge is Smarkzone. There's got to be some way to get rid of this little bastard for good.

Guest MrRant

Well since I am on good terms with all the Mods I don't have an issue. I am just saying what I've seen.

Alfdogg, Smarkzone and all of his other names were banned and he was finally IP banned a few days ago. What makes you think that RazorxEdge is SZ? For the record, I haven't read many of his posts.

Dames

Guest alfdogg

Just reading thourgh his posts in NHB and WWE folders, he is so eerily similar to SZ (always defending the "hosses" and the Clique boys, his bashing of Booker T, his calling the "internet favorites" overrated, and the way he gets worked up over someone disagreeing with him) that it's really hard for me to fathom them being two different people.

I didn't mean to come off as such an asshole, just that once we get rid of one retard, another one pops up right after.

Well Alf, what can I say. Unless I have some good solid proof that it indeed is him, he hasn't done anything that warrants a ban. Could you just imagine how bad it would be if we banned someone unfairly?

Dames

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well Everything I've ever said on other boards I've said here or to one of the mods too.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Hey, now. I defend a lot of lost causes and bash internet favorites too.

As long as he isn't leaving stupid one line messages in posts, leave 'em.

Guest Anglesault
Just reading thourgh his posts in NHB and WWE folders, he is so eerily similar to SZ (always defending the "hosses" and the Clique boys, his bashing of Booker T, his calling the "internet favorites" overrated, and the way he gets worked up over someone disagreeing with him) that it's really hard for me to fathom them being two different people.

I didn't mean to come off as such an asshole, just that once we get rid of one retard, another one pops up right after.

I've also gotten that vibe off of him. I think the huge EDGE in hisname ie meant to torment me as well.

Guest bob_barron

I never understand the problems people have with the board. I mean the mods are fair and there are a lot of good discussions that go on

Guest Some Guy

The problems I have with the board have been read by at least 4 Mods adn basically all have to do with the WWF Folder. But I fixed that problem by not going in there anymore.

The trolls who make their way into Current Events, General Chat, and NHB are promptly banned so I have no other issues here.

::Spam alert::

If you do have an isue with the board or just want other places to chat about shit click the links in my sig.

Dames if you want to edit that out it's fine with me.

Guest treble charged

The WWE folder gives this board a bad name. Unfortunately, since it is the most popular folder on the board, it tends to make people look on the entire board in a negative light.

Usually, if I criticize the board elsewhere (which I think I do on very rare occasions), then that is usually what I say.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Time away has helped me get over most of my problems with TSM. The few things I still don't like are:

The WWE Folder (for the same reasons of most people)

The threads that are made for Post whoring.

Guest Some Guy

::Looks at CWM's post count::

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

J/k :cheers:

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Word Association is a whoring thread, but at least a bit of post-whoring gets contained there.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::Looks at CWM's post count::

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

J/k :cheers:

lol.

I...uh...um...shut up :)

In my day post whoring was a pure thing nowadays theses kids run around amking 200 posts a day! Where's the repsect for their elders?

At least I and the older post whore's only had one thread where one word was all that you were supposed to post.

Guest Incandenza

Post whoring is a tricky art--you can either be witty and endlessly entertaining (like myself), or not (see the Most Useless Posters poll in NHB for examples).

Guest Incandenza
Stop smoking weed it's killing your memory. :)

You, sir, have committed LIBEL!

::walks off in huff::

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Third option for good post-whoring:

Have an entertaining avatar/banner that both amuse and frighten people. Get noticed.

Oh yeah!

Guest DARRYLXWF

[uNSTABLE MENTAL PATIENT]Hi, I'm DARRYLXWF and I started the mission to 1000 thread. Now in consequence, everyone hates me, but that's okay, because I hate myself to, yeah, it's always good to make a bit of fun of yourself, cause that's what my pappa said, just before he shot himself in the mouth, but i didn't mind, because he was having a hard time is alls, and then my momma had to find other men to love her, which was okay, because she'd go out every night finding a husband, which we liked, because she was getting paid by them, but that's my mom you know, always looking out for the other one y'know?[/uNSTABLE MENTAL PATIENT]