TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

What in the hell?

Somebody give me a good reason as to WHY the Big Slow was in the 4-way at all? It was as if they couldn't have a 4-way without the big gay asshole that he come out and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCHOKESLAM everybody? QUE? The rest of the match rocked your world, my world, and all surrounding worlds, by the way.

The Big Show is done. Finished. Kaput. Go home. Don't come back.

Guest Masked Heel

he was in the 4 way to get eliminated first that always happens to him if i was Paul Wright i wouldn't sign up for any fatal 4 ways ne more btw i loved how Jericho got him dq'ed that had me laughing all through the commercial

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I loved how the crowd got all quiet when his name was announced for the match...

Guest saturnmark4life

well i'm actually a big show MARK at times, so i'll check it out and probably like it.

Guest evilhomer

He was put in because they want to build him back up as a legitimate threat. Leaving him out would have only left them with the option of having him whine on and on again about how he's 7 FEET TALL, 500 POUNDS, NOBODY CAN BEAT ME. That would even be worse than watching him in the ring.

I actually think they did a perfect job with him tonight. He had to be jobbed out, but he didn't get beaten, and he showed off his power. If he wasn't such a useless slug they could even go somewhere with it.

Guest Choken One

I think it was because of his relationship with Bisch that got him the slot in the match although...Bubba would make more sense...But They are building to a HUGE Bubba/HHH match...where you can expect Bubba to come OH SO CLOSE but H coming out huge.