TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (Sept. 20/2002)

Guest HVilleThugg

Pete, hey man...I wasn't yelling at you. I was just apologizing for putting you in this whole mess and making you leave early. I read your whole post, and I was more implying that you I didn't want you to cut short what little time you had left here because of something silly like this. And, I felt that I should explain the thought process behind why the match is the way it is. You did nothing wrong, and I never implied that you did. So, why are you yelling at me?

Crusen, I know you're talking about me, so...HAHAHAHA! You loved it when I came to chat and bitched about how I lost and then won the match. Don't lie...Strangler loved it too. :)

Seriously though, let's not have this breakdown into flames, and if it does, let's let it be those people involved in the situation...no one else has anything to complain about since they weren't involved.

Da "bringing peace on earth" H

Guest Ace309

No more pointless, undeserved and undirected flaming from people no involved in the situation?!

Won't you let me LIVE, man? WON'T YOU LET ME LIVE?!

Guest Perfect_Bo

All I'm saying is this...Thank you.

Pete, I'm sorry, I didnt know about your match one on one against Wilson...I would take blame for it, but blame Wilson for being an asshole.

I didnt flame on the boards, I didnt bitch on the boards, I kept it professional on the boards, but the chat is different, people say what they feel on the chat room...I kept it right and Promo and send PM's to the right people and my wish got granted...sort of...

To Stubby and Thugg...thank you.

Time to write to I can choke Wilson with a volleyball net...

Bo

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I wasn't trying to flame anyone, Thugg. The point I was trying to put across was that it was a match I created and when I put that stipulation up I like to see it play out a certain way. I wouldn't have had a problem with the triple threat if that stipulation had't already been decided on.

I apologize if I came off harshly toward you, it honestly wasn't my intention.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Since when was a hearty "fuck you" deemed inappropriate?

*sigh*...well, okay. Muzz, Crusen, fuck you.

Wow Crusen! You're right! That really works!

*goes back to jobbing*

-Taylor "Axis/Sacred! I can't wait!" Thompson

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I can't be bothered with you anymore TNT, just go and die somewhere.

Remind me again...what DID I do in the first place? :huh:

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

I know I'm just a lowly JLer and all, but I just thought I'd ask (since this topic brings up the question), isn't this fed based on the principle that we, as the wrestlers, get to write OUR OWN storylines? And as such, Wilson and Pete have been writing for their storyline for months, to come to a conclusion match the Storm before Genesis in a Miami Mayhem match between Wilson and Pete.

Isn't there a Smarkdown before Genesis in which Bo could still get his shot at Wilson?

Guest Perfect_Bo

This is to the scorpian dancing death guy...

This is something that you might and might not know, we as wrestlers and part of this fed are suppose to write our OWN matches. Now, just because they had this thing brewing up for a while doesnt conclude the fact that Wilson out anything into it. To be honest with you, I didnt even know that they were going against each other until I saw the promo.

The point is this...if Wilson wouldnt be a bitch and bitch his way of being a bitch then this wouldnt happen...I personally didnt want to let LDP not get his hands around Wilson's neck, but shit happens...

Now, the reason why I'm not getting the shot on Smarkdown is because I do have a daughter where I only see her in the weekends...think about it, write for the SWF or spend time with your child...it's an easy one..

Bo

Guest Kibagami

Nothing in particular, but he does deserve a shot before Genesis. If he can only write for Smarkdown, then Smarkdown is when he gets it. It's an unfortunate situation, and LDP is getting throughly fucked over through no fault of his own, but there are only so many ways for CC to rectify the situation, and they can't possibly accomidate all three people in the match with a limited number of shows before the PPV. That's just how it is.

S.

Guest Perfect_Bo

The people that has no fault are Pete and I...I dont care how it sounds but it's all Wilson's fault for him being a bitch.

I felt bad for pete, but this is the best solution...I didnt know this was going to happen, I thought it was going to be me and Wilson one on one in a regular match. but shit happens.

Bo

Guest Kibagami

It could be worse, people.

"But, Silent, how could this be worse?"

Munich could return and somehow get the match made into a four-corners match at 3am tomorrow morning.

And win.

Yes, it can ALWAYS be worse than it is.

S.

Guest HVilleThugg

Sigh...

Ok. It's simple. Bo deserved a rematch...period. No question about it. LDP and Wilson have been working a slow building program for about 2 months...no question about that either. Now, CC was presented with a situation whereas Bo needed to get his shot in before Genesis. Now, I, for one, didn't know that LDP and Wilson were going to have a blowoff any time soon. Maybe Stubby knew...I don't know. Although, it's likely that no one told me since LDP and Bo don't write for Smarkdowns, therefore, I don't necessarily NEED to know. Now, how do we get both men the shots that they deserve? Well, Bo was screwed, so he should gofirst, right? LDP has had a program going for a while, so he should go first, right? Decisions, decisions. I believe you already asked the question of who's desires should take precedence here? The answer is neither...so, how do we make if fair for both people? If Bo goes first, there may not be any ICTV title left for LDP, and visa versa. The only logical decision we are left with is to put them all in the same match. Thats the only way that all parties get SOMETHING they want. It may not be ideal, but it's better than making one person happy while screwing the other one.

Yes, everyone here gets to make their own characters, write their own matches, and develop their own storylines. However, there are always going to be conflicts about things...which is where CC steps in. Thiis wasn't an attempt to mess up LDP and Wilson's angles, much like that hasn't been the case the tons of other times this has happened. This was the best solution to the problem...keep LDP and WIlson's match intact as much as possible while still giving Bo the shot he deserves after losing a match written by someone else, which IS against the rules mind you...something that we never addressed and simply let slide this time.

So, that leaves us with what we have...a match. A match that I'd like to see eveyrone write for...a match that is a great stip developed by LDP. I hope that LDP gives Bo and Wilson some pointers about the match so that they can stay true to it's origin.

So...please jsut let this go. Nothing's going to change, and I ask any of you to come up with a better solution to this situation.

Da "tired of hearing about this" H

Guest crusen86
Crusen, I know you're talking about me, so...HAHAHAHA! You loved it when I came to chat and bitched about how I lost and then won the match. Don't lie...Strangler loved it too. :)

Zuh? I wasn't talking about you... You suck anyway. I can't remember any of what you said.

Oh, fuck you Flesher.

I vote we have a character cap on Thugg's posts.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Yes...you get to write your own storylines, but CC makes the matches.

Building your own storylines means starting feuds with people, building a character and backstory and having things head to a possible showdown, but the actual booking of individual matches and the people/stips involved in those matches isn't a part of writing a storyline. You can request specific matches, but it's just that...a request.

While I try to give you as much control over what you want your character to do and be as possible, a balance has to be struck as people shouldn't be allowed to promo themselves up the card without proving they can win matches or by the same token freeze people, who don't have a storyline yet are good writers, out of title matches and so on.

Mothernature says..."

Guest AnnieEclectic

Just tossing this to Scorpion, because CC did the best they could here.

We all agree that Bo deserves a rematch, I don't think that's up in quesiton.

Scorpion: If there were a SD before the PPV, I'm pretty sure CC would have had Bo/Wilson on Storm (as Bo's usually out for SD shows with his daughter) and put the MM LDP/Wilson match up at SD.

BUT, before and after every PPV, because the writing and such is so intense and we all have to be extra ready, the SD and Storm (before and after respectively) are cancelled, to allow preparation and cool down time. This rule is especially important for our two big ones, Genesis (uh.... here. It's our Wrestlemania) and (while I haven't been in the WF for one yet) Clusterfuck. In some cases I'd venture Clusterfuck requires even more cool down as you have up to 20 people writing up to 20,000 words.

So, there really no other recourse.

And to agree with Thugg, let's all stop :gas: ok? :D

Plus, I need a PM from LDP at some point, as I was still unaware the man is leaving :(

Dude.... I'ma gonna miss ya.

-Annie

Guest Grand Slam

To me, this looks like a good ol' fashion break down in communication. Where was the breakdown? Beats me, I don;t know enough about the situation to judge.

It just sounds like there were too many people running too many stories without talking to each other. Basically it looks like only CC knew the entire story (and not all of CC at that) and did the best they could do to make it a memorable match that satisifed as many people as possible. Just a cluster all around...

Bad stuff like this happens when human beings run the fed. It has happened before and will, I guarantee, happen again. Heck, it happened to me once or twice. What do you do? The best you can, and come out smelling like roses on the other side.

LDP is leaving? That is too bad. I haven't read as much of his stuff as I should, but he seemed like a real talent and innovative. Stick around until Genesis my man, there is only one way to go out right. And this ain't the way.

Guest HVilleThugg

Ummm Annie...the Smarkdown before the PPV is not cancelled. It happens. It's Storm on Friday, Smarkdown on Monday, and then PPV that following Sunday. What you meant was the Storm before and the Smarkdown after the PPVs are cancelled because since the PPV is on a Sunday, it leaves very little writing time for the Smarkdown following it...and if we had Storm before it, it would leave little time to write for the actual PPV. The reason that the matches weren't split, which I said before, is that neither Pete NOR Bo write for Smarkdowns...

Da "restoring order" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Ummmm.....anyone sending me stuff for Storm...markers, promos, whatever...please...I beg you...get stuff to me as early as humanly possible. I have to be somewhere at 7am tomorrow morning, which means I have to get up at like 5:45am. That's Eastern time...so I'd like to get SOME sleep tonight if I can. So, please...help a brotha out here, or I might be REAL cranky when making the Smarkdown card.

Da "starting to get cranky now....RUN" H

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Wow, I didn't actually read what you guys wrote, but it sure was alot. Good to see one solid flame gets everybody riled up, even when there's not a lot of time.

Oh, I did read Bo's post, and I'm glad this is my fault. (Y) to your default win, bro. Must feel real good inside. At least better than losing to a JLer.