TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

Guest Mole
At the end of "School Hard" they hint that Snyder knew about vampires and the such, but they never really touched on that again.

A question about Snyder; in "Becoming Pt 2" he calls the mayor and says to him he is going to be very happy about something. What was he talking about? Snyder didn't know anything about the Mayor's plan, so why did he call him? That is one thing I never understood.

Guest Kingpk
At the end of "School Hard" they hint that Snyder knew about vampires and the such, but they never really touched on that again.

A question about Snyder; in "Becoming Pt 2" he calls the mayor and says to him he is going to be very happy about something. What was he talking about? Snyder didn't know anything about the Mayor's plan, so why did he call him? That is one thing I never understood.

Maybe the Mayor wanted him to keep tabs on the Slayer and make sure she didn't foil his plans for the next year. Snyder expelling her probably would have done the trick. Snyder only really wanted to please him, so he probably didn't ask questions.

Guest Youth N Asia

"A New Man" is a great ep. At the end they give you the impression that Ethan's getting locked up in a military prison or something

Guest Mole

Maybe the Mayor wanted him to keep tabs on the Slayer and make sure she didn't foil his plans for the next year. Snyder expelling her probably would have done the trick. Snyder only really wanted to please him, so he probably didn't ask questions.

I don't think he knew that she was the slayer. That is why I don't get it, why would he be calling the Mayor about it?

"A New Man" is a great episode, and the fact that Spike happens to speak the language that Giles' demon form is speaking, makes it that much better.

Guest Kingpk

I agree that Snyder didn't know about the Slayer. He just wanted to get into the Mayor's good graces so he just agreed to watch her and didn't ask questions.

Guest Youth N Asia

Snyder knew weird shit went on and that the Mayor was not a man he should cross.

They gave you the feeling that Snyder was there at the school to watch Buffy because he never fit the Principal role at all. He hated kids and had no people skills.

But they never went through with anything and he ended up being eaten by the Mayor Snake.

Guest Youth N Asia

All and all...Snyder was great.

SYNDER: "What's in the bag?"

KID: "My lunch."

SYNDER: "Is that what they're calling it these days?"

then he checks the kid's lunch bag convinced that everyone's hopped up on something.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Snyder's great. I LOVE when he shows up in "Restless" during Xander's dream, as Colonel Kurtz. It's brilliant.

Yet I still always think of him first as the big goofy ferengi from Deep Space 9...

Guest TUS_02

My favorite Snyder moment is when he was hitting on Joyce in Band Candy and she gives him the ROLLEYES OF DEATH and leaves.

Guest Youth N Asia

The funny thing is that's exactly how you would have pictures Synder in high school. Just a spaz who didn't get any attention.

Guest Cavi

The Apocalypse Now bit in "Restless" is indeed some good stuff.

Synder's "gang on PCP" excuse for stuff is always great. I marked out when Willow used the line in the Buffy videogame.

Guest Mole

Snyder did exactly what his character was supposed to do, make people hate him.

Guest Youth N Asia
So what ever happened to the Season 1 Article? I thought it was finished and sent in long ago?

Maybe he's waiting till they all come in

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, my S4 write-up is about half-done, but I'm hanging back because it's been busy at work lately. Not enough to goof off and use company resources to write about vampire slayers.

::slacks::

Guest TUS_02
Yeah, my S4 write-up is about half-done, but I'm hanging back because it's been busy at work lately. Not enough to goof off and use company resources to write about vampire slayers.

::slacks::

Oh, Im sure they'd understand the heavy burden that's on your shoulders... that you are the chosen one :ph34r:

Guest Youth N Asia

Anyone know offhand what eps are on FX today? I know Storyteller is on UPN tomorrow

Anyone know offhand what eps are on FX today? I know Storyteller is on UPN tomorrow

Inca Mummy Girl and Reptile Boy....I say watch Incredible Hulk on Sci-Fi instead for today.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm waiting for Dames to do the opening article.

I haven't seen him around to remind him...and given that his TNA diatribe for the last TNA still isn't up... I take it he's busy.

Guest Ripper

I have a question. Seeing as I blatantly ripped off the summuries and some of the best moments from another site in my article, do you want me to rewrite those part so you guys won't get sued or just give them credit and say fuck it.

And when I say ripped off, I kept in most of their jokes and added one or two in only a few of the summaries. I mean ripped it OFF

Guest Ripper
RE DO IT!

Dames

No problem...hopefully the power is back on at mi casa...AND I get to correct the typos. So everyone with a copy of my review kindly trash it and lets forget that that nasty thing was ever attached to my name.

Guest Mole

Basically, these won't get posted for a good while?

Eh, that's fine. As long as they get posted.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

"Storyteller" is up for reconsideration tonight. I loved it the first time around, but here's the chance to determine whether or not it's cut out to be a classic. So far, after quite a few repeat viewings, only "Selfless," "Conversations with Dead People," and "Dirty Girls" have really held up in that regard for me.

WE ARE GODS!

Sign in to follow this