TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Storyteller is the ep centering around Andrew and his video camera.

Guest TUS_02
Storyteller is the ep centering around Andrew and his video camera.

Yeah, Andrew makes a documentary about Buffy and her story going against the first. They use a lot of digital video shots... looks cool.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Hey what can you say bad about an episode that has a cameo appearance by the "Cheese Guy" from "Restless"!?

I just noticed it. Awesome!

The episode did, in fact, hold up. It has a few very minimal flaws. The only thing that really bothered me deeply were Kennedy's random inclusion in the gang during the interrogation of Andrew, and the "It didn't want blood, it wanted tears," as that would have been a lot more powerful without any dialogue between Buffy and Andrew.

Goddamn is Kennedy a lot more annoying second time around. Blow-out episode, though.

Guest Youth N Asia
Hey what can you say bad about an episode that has a cameo appearance by the "Cheese Guy" from "Restless"!?

Don't blink.

I like the ep. Good enough comedy on a pretty humorless season. Andrew's bits with Jonathan and "evil Willow" were great.

Guest Cavi

That is easily one of my favorite eps from the season.

I noticed they didn't have the special Grr Argh again though ("We are gods!").

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I had a dream last night. I was deciding on whether or not to buy Buffy Season 2 or Buffy Season 3 dvd's. I didn't buy either cause I wanted to check with you guys first.

Then again, I also dreamed of a Caveman Tom Hanks stealing my life and sending me off into Dino-world.

Guest Youth N Asia

My dream was that I had to kick Billy Idol out of my store cause he was tearing stuff up. Then it went to me and a band of friends killing this guy, but someone saw us and threatened to rat us out if we didn't kill 5 people for him...and then every time we killed someone we were seen by someone else who would tell on us if we didn't kill someone for them...killed a lot of people last night

Oh...Buffy...anyway, if I'm not mistaken "Lies My Parents Told Me" should be next on the FX block.

Guest Youth N Asia
WOW, your dreams are video-games!

Yeah, it was one of my more impressive ones

Guest Youth N Asia
I don't remember where....but I heard that Buffy: Season 5 will be out on December 9th.

*High Fives Rudo*

Dames

Yeah, following the 6 months rule. Can't wait, although I still haven't gone through my season 4 set

Guest Youth N Asia

Also, happy birthday Cordy. Charisma Carpenter turns 32 today.

The only thing she seems to have lined up in the near future though is a tv movie with that Joe Millionair buttplug

Guest RavishingRickRudo

highfive.jpg

I don't get box sets (those two Astroboy tapes don't count) mainly because I get to see re-runs through syndication and I've already seen each respective eps. 3 or 4 times already.

There are only two box sets I want and will get.

Simpsons Season 3.

Buffy Season 5.

When Season 5 comes out, and people buy it and see it as one big story and recognize the genius of "the gift" and how everything came together in the end of it, the love will grow. It will grow.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

32?

32!

Jesus Christ.

RRR: Oblivious to the real ages of Buffy/Angel actors.

Rudo, I think you're the only Buffy fan I know that will only buy one specific season.

Damn good season it is too. My personal favorite.

Dames

Guest Youth N Asia

I think that Buffy, Willow, Cordy, and Xander play about 22ish in season 7 of Buffy (and 5 of Angel), assuming they're 16 as sophmores in high school (season 1)

As far as tv show boxsets I'll pick up Buffy, Angel, Oz, The Sopranos, Simpsons, and Smallville

Guest Lil Naitch

So I'm watching this movie called Ravager on the Scifi channel, a farily cheesey zombie horror movie, and who is in it but Juliet Landau and Robin Sacks, aka Drusilla and Ethan Rayne. Funny how I keep seeing all of these movies with a bunch of Buffy vets in them.

Case in point- did you know that Amber Benson and Seth Green had a scene together in "Can't Hardly Wait?" It was cut out, but that another perfect example.

As THE Resident Can't Hardly Wait mark, yes, I did know that. Also, Paige Moss (Veruca from Season 4) had a scene with Seth Green where he's trying to hit on her but she just makes fun of him and calls him "Chester Cheetah".

Amber Benson is breifly seen in the party holding a banana and staring at it like she's hallucinating. There were tons of scenes cut out of the movie, almost 30 minutes worth, because the studio wanted it to be PG-13 and they wouldn't allow teens to be shown drinking at all. An entire character, Drunken Teen Girl, was cut out of the movie because of this. I wish that a Director's Cut would come out...but it probably won't ever happen.

Dames

Guest Lil Naitch

Huh. I didn't know about Veruca. Funny how they ended up togethr in the show, eh :P

Guest TUS_02

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Michelle Trachenburg acted together on a soap together and Sarah was the one who suggested Michelle get a tryout for Dawn.

Seth Green and Alyson Hannigan also played Boyfriend and girlfriend in My Stepmother is an Alien

Amber BEnson and Eliza Dushku played best friends in Bye Bye Love.

That's all I can think of right now

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Um...

Ashanti is a singer. She was on Buffy too.

RRR: Buffy Wizard.

Guest Cavi
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Michelle Trachenburg acted together on a soap together and Sarah was the one who suggested Michelle get a tryout for Dawn.

Yeah, it was All My Children. Sarah won an Emmy for it, as well :)

Marc Blucas, J. August Richards, and Kelly Donovan (Nick Brendon's brother) were all on MTV's Undressed, a show in which Steven DeKnight wrote for.

Guest Kingpk

Ugh, now I remember why I thought Kendra was a horrid character. THANK GOD she only was around for a few episodes.

Guest Youth N Asia

Amber Benson, James Marsters, And Andy Hallet (Loren on Angel) are in the movie Chance. Amber wrote, directed, and produced the movie.

It hasn't been released yet, but it has a great score in IMDB

Sign in to follow this