TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

SWF Countdown To Genesis Card (September 29, 2002)

Guest Chuck Woolery

Because Siclen makes me sound like I'm gonna stab you straight in the heart, motherfucker.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

But Slicen makes it sound more like Shredder from TMNT, like you're going to rip my intestines out and choke me with them =P

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I'm Mak's shadow?

Where did THAT come from?

:blink:

"Hollywood" Spike "Mak Who?" Jenkins

Guest CED Ordonez

MVS, at least you don't have to worry about an ñ that would give your name two perfectly acceptable pronunciations. Or a full first name that makes you hate having people attempt to either pronounce or spell it.

-Ced "I tell 'em my name's K.G." Ordonez

Guest Listen2Reason
Although, I can't really take full credit for the stip. I took an idea someone gave me and made it simpler...

...simpler?!?

:blink:

Guest Goodear
Special Guest Announcers: Due to Edwin and Axis's involvement in Genesis, they are both unavailable to announce Countdown....As a result, Suicide King refuses to work the show since he's taken a sort to of non-sexual liking to the dynamic duo. So, I present to you, your 3 person announce team for Countdown to Genesis.........CURRY...NTD...and THE EXPLODING CHICKEN!!!

Please note, I'll put up a brief description of their commentary styles later today or tomorrow for those of you who weren't around and therefore, don't know who they are.

Not to be a sassy Sally, but I have to write my match today since I'll be visiting my parents this weekend and won't have a chance to write tommarrow. So I really need those descriptions whenever you get a chance Thugg... otherwise it will be a lot of explosions and a guy saying he has no pants... no pant to sell.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Curry: Wussy little face commentator. Constantly outsmarted and made to look like an idiot. Michael Cole.

NTD: Pantsless freak. Sexually ambigous. Any joke relating to sex or freakishness is appropriate here. Mixture of Jerry Lawler and the most flamboyant man you've ever seen.

Exploding Chicken: Um, he's a heel and explodes a lot. Outside of that, there's not much of a personality.

Hope that helps. :D

Guest HVilleThugg

ELM pretty much nailed it. Sorry for the delay...I'm being ass raped by school work.

As a note, whenever Exploding Chicken has nothing to say, he just says "KLUK KLUK KABOOM!" or some variation thereof.

Da "the world champ is so helpful" H

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

Rather than PMing the five other people in the newbie battle royal, I figured I'd post here for you to see (though, if you read Wrath, you would know about it already). Kamikaze is wrestling with a bum knee! He's got a leg brace on. Make sure it's a factor in your match. Though I'm sure it doesn't matter that much..

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Note to Spike -

Spike, make sure to make Myers sell his ribs like a BITCH. Mak came off with a neck injury from the HITC and Myers came off with a rib injury.

That is all. :bonk:

Hey yo,

Is Leon still active? I haven't sen him post on these threads in a few. I wonder if the last two guys feet touched the floor at the same time, if we would have CO-Euro champs. You know like Chyna and Jerico with the IC Belt.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, if that's what you want to do, then go ahead. I mean, if the match wins, then the match wins...and then we'd have co-holders...I, for one, think that could be a cool storyline to run...but that's just me...and I ain't marking the match.

Da "glad to see Johnny stopped mocking the Kliq" H

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

Question? Does the word limit have to be strictly followed? I mean, I'm not close to finishing the six man battle royal, but just my entrances consumed almost a third of 7,000. And with all the high vitality scores, it's gonna take a while, y'know?

Guest Chuck Woolery

Kami - I think it should be. You should ask your specific marker. Hell, I had a 2000 word entrance, and I'm only at 6300. So, uh... yeah. Ask your marker, and see how much leeway you'll get from them

Guest crusen86

Note: Expect the marker of Williams/Renegade to change, unless it wants to be posted by itself 6 hours after Genesis.

Guest dr-smogz

I'm not going to be able to show. It's not like I'd win anyway. We just got our floors refinishesed. I haven't been able to use a computer since Monday or Tuesday now, so this is the first chance I've had to post this.