TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Best wrestler in TNA?

I was wondering who you guys think is the best wrestler in NWA TNA.

I haven't watched TAN since week 4 but the one person I was really impressed with was Jerry Lynn. Which is odd because I thought he sucked in the WWE. Maybe he was just lacking quality opponents

Guest ShooterJay

Tough call, but I'd say AJ, Lynn a close second.

I don't know why you said Jerry sucked in the WWF, he pulled the last decent singles match out of Jeff Hardy, and his heavily clipped Heat match with RVD was really good for TV, other than that, he didn't wrestle too often.

Tough call, but I'd say AJ, Lynn a close second.

I don't know why you said Jerry sucked in the WWF, he pulled the last decent singles match out of Jeff Hardy, and his heavily clipped Heat match with RVD was really good for TV, other than that, he didn't wrestle too often.

I didn't see the match with Jeff hardy but the RVD match was good. I only saw him on jakked and after hearing so much about him I was disappointed with what I saw. Maybe sucks was a strong word.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

LowKi, hands-down.

Spot machine? Like AJ Styles isn't? I see more spots in a Styles match than I usually do in a LowKi match, pal. Hell, even the horrid trainwreck that was the Ace Steele/LowKi 45-second crapfest had more psychology than a lot of Styles matches I've seen.

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Jerry Lynn, hands down. He's been the glue that's held the X-Division together, and the MVP of the company.

Ki and AJ are both really good too, but there's something about Jerry that just puts him above Ki and Styles.

Guest pete

I say Jerry Lynn. He has been really consitantly good. A.J Styles has looked the 2nd best IMODO. At times he has looked just downright incredible. Finally Low-Ki has looked very good also.

Low-Ki not only has the spots, but also sells like a MOFO and has a great grasp of psychology. Lynn 2nd with AJ 3rd.

Dames

AJ!

And hes in England tommorow night! And i have tickets! Wahey :D

By the way, what does MOFO mean? Is it a Canadian thing or do i just need to get out more? LOL

ChUnK!

Guest Muzz

Need to get out more.

I haven't seen much TNA (Being in Australia) But from what I've seen with the wrestlers I do know, I'd rate Low Ki as the best.

Guest Banky

AJ Styles will become the biggest superstar of the lot, but I'd take Jerry Lynn right now. He currently is definatly one of the best in North America.

Low-Ki not only has the spots, but also sells like a MOFO and has a great grasp of psychology.  Lynn 2nd with AJ 3rd.

Dames

AJ!

And hes in England tommorow night! And i have tickets! Wahey :D

By the way, what does MOFO mean? Is it a Canadian thing or do i just need to get out more? LOL

ChUnK!

Mofo is the abbreviated version of Motherfucker. Why would you think that's a Canadian thing?

Also...just curious, how old are you Chunk?

Dames

Guest DJ Jeff

Since I haven't watch any NWA:TNA show yet, I'm going to have to say Lynn just judging from his time in the WWE. Also, he sounds like he's a good wrestler, so yeah, Lynn gets my vote.

Guest J*ingus

The general consensus among the wrestlers I know is that Jerry Lynn is by far the best in the company.

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair
Motherfucking AJ Styles

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Motherfucking AJ Styles

Well, you could have added a few more "motherfucking"'s in there

Guest Cataclysm911
Since I haven't watch any NWA:TNA show yet, I'm going to have to say Lynn just judging from his time in the WWE. Also, he sounds like he's a good wrestler, so yeah, Lynn gets my vote.

What the hell? First off, Lynn wasn't even any good in the WWE. He can't work the punch/kick WWE style. Secondly, if you've never seen any of the other contenders wrestle before, why would you even post? What the fuck?

Guest goodhelmet
Either Jerry Lynn or Christopher Daniels

christopher daniels is in nwa? what weeks has he appeared on?

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair
Motherfucking AJ Styles

Well, you could have added a few more "motherfucking"'s in there

Suggestion Noted.

Guest El Satanico
Also, he sounds like he's a good wrestler, so yeah, Lynn gets my vote.

What the hell do you mean he SOUNDS like a good wrestler.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Eh, it's Lynn easily. Styles has had a pretty terrible run so far and Low-Ki seesm to only turn it up at certain times.