TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

Ask Leena...

Guest Leena
How come my shit gets no sold?

And here is a stupid-ass question: Which should be easier for a guy to do, ask a girl out, or propose to her?

I've never no sold you. Many people here are jerks.

Asking a girl out should definitely be easier. I don't get why the majority here make such a big deal out of it. Now, marraige, where you're devoting your entire life to someone, that's something to be nervous about.

Guest Leena
Could you PLEASE change that banner!!!!!

Dames

It depends entirely if areacode makes me a better banner. :)

Guest areacode212
How did you get that job, and who was the nastiest celebrity?

I was a regular there for a few months, and they needed an admin during US Tennis Open time. I know all about tennis, so I won. :) It really sucked when they shut it down, because it was a lot of fun, and I made quite a bit of money.

The nastiest celebrity I had was Jan-Michael Gambill, a nobody tennis player. He had a huge attitude, and refused to answer any questions unless they were kissing his ass. He seriously went on for about 5 minutes about how he maintains his 6-pack abs. I know you probably have no clue who he is... and 75% of the chatters didn't either, that's why it was so funny.

Second would have to be Michael Chang. He was a nice guy, but every damn sentence he was thanking God.

Did you do all this stuff at your house via conference call, or did they fly you out to some studio somewhere where you would speak to these guys on the phone? And did you ever write columns for Sportsline? They seemed to have quite the publicity machine (CRZ & Micasa were actually guests on an NYC radio station).

Guest areacode212
Could you PLEASE change that banner!!!!!

Dames

It depends entirely if areacode makes me a better banner. :)

I probably won't b/c I can barely work up the initiative to work on graphics on stuff that I'm actually getting paid for. :(

Guest Sandman9000

My Jay Witasick question got no-sold.

And look what happened. He entered the game for the Giants tonight, and the Angels immediately started rackin up the runs. He needs to be shot in the face around ten times with a shotgun, and I'll volunteer my services.

Guest LooseCannon

My question got no sold too. What the f dude?!?!? Kinetic totally would've answered it.

Guest Leena
How did you get that job, and who was the nastiest celebrity?

I was a regular there for a few months, and they needed an admin during US Tennis Open time. I know all about tennis, so I won. :) It really sucked when they shut it down, because it was a lot of fun, and I made quite a bit of money.

The nastiest celebrity I had was Jan-Michael Gambill, a nobody tennis player. He had a huge attitude, and refused to answer any questions unless they were kissing his ass. He seriously went on for about 5 minutes about how he maintains his 6-pack abs. I know you probably have no clue who he is... and 75% of the chatters didn't either, that's why it was so funny.

Second would have to be Michael Chang. He was a nice guy, but every damn sentence he was thanking God.

Did you do all this stuff at your house via conference call, or did they fly you out to some studio somewhere where you would speak to these guys on the phone? And did you ever write columns for Sportsline? They seemed to have quite the publicity machine (CRZ & Micasa were actually guests on an NYC radio station).

I did them all at home.

The chats were way below the site writers. To be honest, our chats were basically dead unless we had a well-known athlete coming on. I had to do chats with them too, and quite a few of them were dolts. Wrestleline was a big site by itself, separate from Sportsline, so that's why it may be more well-known.

Guest Leena
My Jay Witasick question got no-sold.

And look what happened. He entered the game for the Giants tonight, and the Angels immediately started rackin up the runs. He needs to be shot in the face around ten times with a shotgun, and I'll volunteer my services.

Sorry, hon.

Witasick always sucked, even with the Yanks, so that's the reason.

Guest Sandman9000

EXACTLY!

I maintain that the fact that he coughed up so many runs in Game 6 was what gave the D'Backs the inspiration to go out and win Game 7. Therefore, Witasick cost the Yanks the series, and is on my "People to Kill" list.

Guest Kinetic

Something interesting happened at work today. One of my managers--a twentysomething Mexican girl named Maria--apparently had some sort of beef (as they say on the streets) with this other girl, who took it upon herself to come into the store and talk shit. Maria then went outside with the girl, where they apparently started arguing over something or other. Maybe she insulted the Big and Tasty...I really don't know. I stopped paying attention until one of the other managers starts yelling for people to help, as apparently Maria was outside laying a mighty ass-whooping on this chick. I didn't see much other than a lot of blood and hair, but by all accounts the girl's nose was broken. This was followed by the police coming in, interviewing everyone, and Maria being fired immediately.

My question is this: Why are stupid people so fucking stupid?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Because they don't know that you should FEAR the Big N' Tasty.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I fear the Big and Tasty because it's a bitch to make and they've lowered the price to $1. It's not unusual to get an order for six Big and Tastys anymore, which makes me insane with rage. Thursday's my last day, though, so whatever. I was training the guy who's replacing me when the fight broke out. I had to assure him that parking lot brawls are somewhat uncommon at McDonald's.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I guess stopping at a McDonalds on the way to or from The Gathering would be a bad idea?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

Well, I'd prefer a different fast food place but it's no big deal. I really think McDonald's has the best food of any of the burger places, but I'm completely burned out on it after eating the same crap for the better part of two years.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Actually, you'd find me stopping most often at the following places:

McDonalds

SUBWAY~!

TACO BELL~!

Burger King, but only for breakfast (their hash browns rule the world) or if I want some of their AWESOME chicken tenders.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest J*ingus

I can tolerate any of the above, but Wendy's schools their asses hard.

On topic, Leena, just why does Wendy's school their asses so hard?

Guest LooseCannon
I fear the Big and Tasty because it's a bitch to make and they've lowered the price to $1. It's not unusual to get an order for six Big and Tastys anymore, which makes me insane with rage. Thursday's my last day, though, so whatever. I was training the guy who's replacing me when the fight broke out. I had to assure him that parking lot brawls are somewhat uncommon at McDonald's.

The Big and Tasty for a $1 is the best thing ever. I've been having that shit for dinner every day for like a month now. I like it because it's similar to the Whopper, yet it's only a $1.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Kotz, I am relieved to not see Arby's on your list of places you'll eat. Don't do it. Friends don't let friends eat Arby's roast ass.

Guest Cancer Marney
I'll probably hate you then since I hate any girl more attractive than me.

Would you hate me even if I gave myself to you for the night?

Guest crandamaniac
Actually, you'd find me stopping most often at the following places:

McDonalds

SUBWAY~!

TACO BELL~!

Burger King, but only for breakfast (their hash browns rule the world) or if I want some of their AWESOME chicken tenders.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

crap! If I was going to this gathering, I could have easily hooked you guys up with some Subway. Knowing people who own Subway Stores rule!

Wait, gotta ask a question because I don't wanna be a post-whore.

So, umm, Do you like Bread?

Guest Leena
Something interesting happened at work today. One of my managers--a twentysomething Mexican girl named Maria--apparently had some sort of beef (as they say on the streets) with this other girl, who took it upon herself to come into the store and talk shit. Maria then went outside with the girl, where they apparently started arguing over something or other. Maybe she insulted the Big and Tasty...I really don't know. I stopped paying attention until one of the other managers starts yelling for people to help, as apparently Maria was outside laying a mighty ass-whooping on this chick. I didn't see much other than a lot of blood and hair, but by all accounts the girl's nose was broken. This was followed by the police coming in, interviewing everyone, and Maria being fired immediately.

My question is this: Why are stupid people so fucking stupid?

She works in a fast food joint, so of course she's an idiot. Sadly, this girl will probably collect welfare now.

Guest Leena
I guess stopping at a McDonalds on the way to or from The Gathering would be a bad idea?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Ewww McDonalds... I'm going somewhere nice with the extra fundage I won today. :)

Guest Leena
I can tolerate any of the above, but Wendy's schools their asses hard.

On topic, Leena, just why does Wendy's school their asses so hard?

Because it's fun to be mean to lowly teenagers who work at burger joints.

Guest Leena
I'll probably hate you then since I hate any girl more attractive than me.

Would you hate me even if I gave myself to you for the night?

Ummm... show me your pic first, then I'll decide. :)

Guest Kinetic
Because it's fun to be mean to lowly teenagers who work at burger joints.

Hey, now. Working at McDonald's has given me a greater appreciation for these people. Most of them are quite stupid and deserve to be as poor as they no doubt will be, I admit, but they don't really deserve to be mocked on top of all that. That said, if you ever made fun of me for working there I'd break your fucking face.

Guest godthedog

leena,

how can someone who doesn't watch wrestling, doesn't like music, has almost no expertise in anything, & doesn't have any dazzling wit, expect to hold up an informative and entertaining Q & A thread?