TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

Join the Establishment

Guest Kinetic

Rando's a good example of a guy who knows his role. You may have a place in The Establishment somewhere down the line, friend, but you aren't Magnificient Ten material. No offense. Probably.

Guest The Amazing Rando
Jesus Tapdancing Christ...

...reminds me of the book i'm writing..........

...and the fact that I once suggested Kurt Angle should tap dance for quarters on Smackdown.... that's RATINGS~! people...

Guest Big McLargeHuge
Rando's a good example of a guy who knows his role. You may have a place in The Establishment somewhere down the line, friend, but you aren't Magnificient Ten material. No offense. Probably.

Good lord. If I'm not Magnificent Ten material then I'm being fucked up the ass and just too stupid to notice.

Guest The Amazing Rando
Rando's a good example of a guy who knows his role.

There are two ways I can take that:

1) i'm a posting bitch who does what I am told...which occasionally happens since I don't want to piss off anybody...cause I think net fueds are kinda childish (no offense to those currently in one)

or

2) I am good at staying in a particular niche until I feel it would be good to pursue other desires (see: having same job for 3 and a half years)

Guest Incandenza

Should any member of The Magnificent Ten have to step down from his duties/is thrown out, Rando might be considered.

Guest Kinetic

There are six originally. We all PMed the names of four posters to Kotz, who will tally up their scores and round out The Magnificient Ten. The fact that there were six of us originally chosen will be used for bragging rights only.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Oh well. I'll always have my post count to flaunt in front of Kinetic's face. Ahahahahahaha!

am I evil?

Guest The Amazing Rando
then I'm being fucked up the ass and just too stupid to notice.

BMLH = casual wrestling fans...

Guest Flyboy
Oh well. I'll always have my post count to flaunt in front of Kinetic's face. Ahahahahahaha!

I can flaunt mine in pretty much everyone's face...

Guest The Amazing Rando

I can only flaunt my extremely good lyric writing talent in everyone's face (unless they are better than me)

Guest the pinjockey

So to get established I need to have sex with an ALF doll and let everyone know about it.

Guest Sandman9000

Let me just confirm this.

No matter how many people you add to this kilq of yours, there is still no chance in hell of me getting in. Right?

Just checkin.

Guest Youth N Asia
There are six originally. We all PMed the names of four posters to Kotz, who will tally up their scores and round out The Magnificient Ten

At first I thought the concept that it was going to be the first established handful of people who replied...then it turned to this...and now I have no clue what's what...

I need Nyquil

Guest Kinetic

am I evil?

The fact that you have a larger post count AND a longer tenure and yet are still not as established as I am...well, that doesn't reflect well on you. It could have been you claiming bukkake as your own, but it WASN'T. It could have been you creating and executing the greatest gimmick poster run in board history, but it WASN'T. Being established isn't about post counts, man. It's about being a superior poster who makes people notice him/her.

That said, I think you're a wonderful poster with a great future in this thing. Keep it up, kid. You've got potential. ::ruffles BLMH's hair::

Guest The Amazing Rando
BML = God.

Don't forget that.

The Amazing Rando = Godfather...

I can make you an amazing offer you just can't refuse...

EDIT: and I still mark for Mike Sander's pony!

Guest Anglesault

Triva Time! Name the guy to be a charter member of both the Establishment and the HHHaters!

Guest The Amazing Rando
Trvia Time! name the Guy to be a charter member of both the Eestablishment and the HHHaters!

Headbanger Thrasher??

Guest Big McLargeHuge
The fact that you have a larger post count AND a longer tenure and yet are still not as established as I am...well, that doesn't reflect well on you. It could have been you claiming bukkake as your own, but it WASN'T. It could have been you creating and executing the greatest gimmick poster run in board history, but it WASN'T. Being established isn't about post counts, man. It's about being a superior poster who makes people notice him/her.

That said, I think you're a wonderful poster with a great future in this thing. Keep it up, kid. You've got potential. ::ruffles BLMH's hair::

and I thought I cared a tad too much about this. Isn't this just a big joke or something? Did I miss something or was this an honor we were supposed to take to heart?

Guest Kinetic

I was kidding. That's the second time that's happened today. I'm not putting a smilie at the end of my posts for the benefit of you people. I have my dignity.

Guest The Amazing Rando

I think the only set faction of posters to never be created is a Fraternity...

will there ever be a Smark Fraternity?