TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

1000th topic in the general folde

Guest HBK16

YAY! A post whoring thread. We better actually talk about something tough or it wil get closed. And we don't want that to happen to my thread.

Guest Midnight Express83

This thread is about as useful as -Cutthroat- giving Sex tips.

Guest HBK16

A whoring thread would be soooo awesome. I don't know why the mods care so much if some of them are increasing some peoples post count when they ask. I don't get it. Maybe we can get an answer and turn this thread into a whoring thread! And have fun all night long again.

We can even set down some rules. It would be cool if we could make it work again.

Guest HBK16

Well I do have to say that we got a little carried away with the Mission thread. But I think another one would be awesome.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

The only thread worse than a post whoring thread is a sex thread from OJ HART and DJ JEFF....and its sad that out of those 2 OJ has had sex, if you want to count it as such

Guest The Amazing Rando

Even *I* the Godfather of the SmartMarksGang... would stay away from a whoring thread if it became "official" whoring

Guest LooseCannon

One thread devoted to post-whoring would be fucking dumb. It seems to me that there needs to be some purported purpose, or it's just ridiculously annoying. Unless you want another Mission to 1000 thread. But I don't think anyone has changed their mind on that.

Guest HBK16

Well how about a chat thread. thats what the mission thread was at first. The it became into a whoring thread.

Guest LooseCannon

No, it began as a whoring thread, became a chat thread, and then degenertated into a whoring thread.

If you want a chat thread, why don't you just bump the one that already exists?

Guest HBK16

Well if we actually had something to talk and discuss about that won't be considered a whoring thread...I dont think... As long as we kept conversations going on and didn't turn it into what the mission thread became of the last 100 pages.

As long as post didnt consist of *burp* or *snore*.

Guest LooseCannon

Either start a thread or bump the chat one or whatever or don't. I don't see what's so exciting about the concept anyway. Part of the Mission threads success was that it was over the summer and people had time for such excess. Plenty of threads end up chatty as is, without needing a chat thread.

Guest HBK16

Why start a new one for chatting when we can just use this one. I mean if it gets old then it will die out and then its gone. No need to pin it or anything. Just sometimes we have topics we want to talk about but we dont wanna start a new thread. But you do bring up a lot of good points.

Guest T®ITEC

Right, a topic. Uhm... So how's the baseball game going? Last time I checked the score, it was 8 to 4.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

The game is sucking from my standpoint, damn Giants are loosing bad. But Jerry Rice is there, along with Willie, Stan, and others.

Guest HBK16

I don't know about the baseball game. But I do have a question. Rather dumb but I want to know. On the member list at the bottom of the page, is your name first? Im always first but I dont know if it shows up like that on others. Just curious.

You no-sold my question *and*suggestion...ass

Baseball doesn't count. I mean I watch and casually follow it, but it isn't a *sport*. It's more like a hobbie, along the lines of Darts or Billiards.

How about football? Who's going to win the Super Bowl? As always, there's never a safe bet halfway through the season(Practically), since the NFL is the very definition of parity. I would like the Pack as a realistic goal, Buffalo is always the dream. Safe money is on the Raiders in my opinion....is what I would have said a couple of weeks ago before the Rams game. So yeah, no clue. I will just leave you with evidence that there is a God; Favre is hurt, looks like he will break the *streak*, but he has a bye, as if there is some sort of divine intervention.

Eh, it sounded cool when I first thought of it.

Guest LooseCannon
I don't know about the baseball game. But I do have a question. Rather dumb but I want to know. On the member list at the bottom of the page, is your name first? Im always first but I dont know if it shows up like that on others. Just curious.

Usually, but sometimes it's second.

Guest HBK16

Hockey is the best sport. My home team (Coyotes) or not doing good but they always seem to put up a goof fist fight in every game.