TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

1000th topic in the general folde

Guest HBK16

I am trying to get my second job at a gas station. Not as good as yours not I have school to worry about.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Mine fell into my lap. I went to college my freshman year and pretty much screwed around (not in the perverted sense) and basically fucked myself. I was not really ready for school, so I came home and started looking for jobs. When I couldn't find shit, my mom told me to go to a neighbor of ours. I watched her kids for years and they were like my second family. She told me that someone was leaving at her work and she would talk to them and see. This is a small business. And since I had been watching these kids for years I knew her sister (The President of the company), her husband (the CEO) and just about everyone that worked there. The only person I did not know was my boss. So they offered me the job and here I am a year and a half later. And my boss and I quickley became friends just based on past expierences, age, and personality. And I know I'm very lucky for getting a job like that, especially since I did not finish college like my stupid ass should have

Guest HBK16

Well thats cool. You should consider yourself lucky. I have seen too many people not do college and end up working at shitty ass jobs that teenagers should be working at for part time. Its sad.

Well I do plan on going back next semester for a few classes and go from there.

But for now I need sleep so I'll catch ya some time tomorrow

I love my title, even better is the fact that only few actually get the true meaning. I love double meaning jokes B-)

And God does work suck, but what a way to kill time before leaving..POSTING~

Guest T®ITEC
I just customized mine yeesterday [sic].  You like?

It was cute when you asked someone to change it for you.

Just kidding! I [heart] you, HBK16!

Guest HBK16

You think thats bad, I have to quit wrestling so I can get a second job. It really sucks to be me right now

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
Why must I play both offense AND defense in tomorrow's football game?

WHY!

Hey..don't worry. Playing offense and defense makes you that much more prepared for an exciting career in the Arena Football league..

Guest LooseCannon
Why must I play both offense AND defense in tomorrow's football game?

WHY!

Dude are you insane?

When I was your age and played football, I wanted to be in on every fucking play. What postitions do you play anyway? I played defensive end and offensive tackle. It was a lot of fun. I hated when I had to sit out a play or two. I wanted to be in there knocking people down.