TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

Remove my SmartMarks account

Guest Leena

I'm not writing here anymore. This used to be fun, but this lame elitist shit killed all that.

Guest Incandenza

It was just a joke, but I'm not surprised someone would take it too seriously.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No shit. If that's what this is about that's just harshly pathetic.

Guest Incandenza

Actually, check the Ask Leena thread in GC. I think she may've been offended by something godthedog said.

EDIT: It's at the bottom of page six. If THAT is why she's leaving, then she needs to handle criticism better. Sorry to see her go, though.

Guest Sassquatch

If you are going to put yourself out there like Leena did with that Q & A thread, be prepared for some possible criticism/flaming from others.

The comment by godthedog was a tad harsh but I would not drop everything and leave over it. I know that there are people at this board that think she is a fun person to talk to and I think she is short changing those people.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah that's true but it's only ONE person bringing the hate.

I mean for awhile I was hated by almost everyone at WDI, and half of them still dislike me.

That's no reason to leave and Leena shouldn't either.

Guest Sassquatch

WDI still hates you?

You have been a model poster since I helped get you unbanned at WDI and I hope that the posters there will see that if they don't.

You're just a harmless grammatically incorrect Canadian. Nothing wrong with that.

B-)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

They don't hate me. But some still seem to dislike me. I get along fine with most.

Guest Sassquatch

That's good to hear.

I think it has more to do with your past in regards to being looked at as a tool of Anglesault's who is still despised immensely over there. I can not blame WDI for their hatred towards AS due to the trouble he caused over there while the admins there were trying to give him chance after chance after chance, etc.

Oh and you can bet that they still dislike Angle-Plex (myself included).

Guest crandamaniac

I see no reason to leave over a person's insults. I mean I dunno about everybody here, but it seems the majority of the people here like you.

I mean for awhile I was hated by almost everyone at WDI, and half of them still dislike me.

That's no reason to leave and Leena shouldn't either.

Yeah, look at DJ Jeff, everybody hates him, but yet he still sticks around.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
That's good to hear.

I think it has more to do with your past in regards to being looked at as a tool of Anglesault's who is still despised immensely over there. I can not blame WDI for their hatred towards AS due to the trouble he caused over there while the admins there were trying to give him chance after chance after chance, etc.

Oh and you can bet that they still dislike Angle-Plex (myself included).

Well everyone hates Agnes.

Guest Sassquatch

Maybe Angle-Plex is a great guy.

But if he thinks that the only way to get under people's skin was to make a joke about Wahoo McDaniel when he passed away then he did a fine job of it. The comment was out of line and down right offensive to someone like me that followed Wahoo's career and had the opportunity to meet with him in person several times.

At this point in time, I will have to politely disagree with you CWM in regards to AP being a "decent guy."

Guest Kotzenjunge

How did I know that the moment I saw the title of the thread on the main index, it was her? This is what, the third time she's asked to be erased?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered

At least. Look at Ask leena and GodtheDog's comments to see why.

Guest The Mysterious One

Asking to have you account deleted is ghey because it's an obvious cry for attention.

If you don't want to post here...leave. You don't need your account deleted. if you have to be a douche about it post a thread saying why you're leaving.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Pfft. She's subject to extreme moods, so it's hard to predict on current conditions.

However, if we predict based on past occurrances, then she'll be back tomorrow, saying she has nothing better to do. The real reason will be that she's in a better mood. I've blocked her ass because I don't need this moody shit.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Leena's just a crazy bitch anyway.

Did anyone bother to ask her in that thread why she went nuts, called me her "nemesis" and then deleted my articles at smarktalk?

I'm still kind of curious about that.

Guest Sassquatch

The old Smarks board and WDI board has a saying for situations like these:

Bitches be trippin.

Guest LooseCannon
Asking to have you account deleted is ghey because it's an obvious cry for attention.

If you don't want to post here...leave. You don't need your account deleted. if you have to be a douche about it post a thread saying why you're leaving.

I agree with this sentiment.

But if anything I said in the "Ask Leena" thread or the "ask Kinetic" thread has contributed to Leena's wanting to leave, then I apologize. Personally, I was mostly joking around because you ignored my question. Granted it wasn't the most serious question in the world, but perhaps we have a fundamentally different point of view concerning the point of such threads.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey, I'm the official lame white boy around here.

Bitches be straight trippin'.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DJ Jeff

I really can't see what the point in asking to get your account deleted, when you can just leave.