TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(Observer) SS plans/ratings notes

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I know that Edge and Rey won the #1 contender match...

but I still think that the SS match will be Angle/Benoit vs. Guerreros vs. Edge/Rey

Guest HartFan86

but I still think that the SS match will be Angle/Benoit vs. Guerreros vs. Edge/Rey

Which would be awesome. They should also make it elimination style (considering it's Survivor Series)

I feel that could be the case too.

Perhaps the Gurerrero's convince Benoit somehow to get them into the match for the WWE (Smackdown) Tag Team Titles, and that would make Kurt mad at Benoit.

Perhaps because of Benoit aligning with the Guerreros...face Angle for the first time since...a little after No Mercy?

I think the reason 380,000 people tuned in was because if Test's new tights.

They got mezmerized by the weird colors?

Personally, I think that, if it was mostly males, it was probably for Stacy.

Guest Brian

Thos kinds of matches in a cage tend to just mash together and end up brutal, so it'll be watchable to say the least. Until people satrt getting eliminated, than it all depends on who's left.

Guest godthedog

i just want to see angle/benoit/eddie/edge/mysterio v. helms/dudleys/jericho/christian in the elimination chamber (which i assume will be wargames). won't happen, but i don't care.

Guest Ram

I'm just wondering...if it is an "ELIMINATION chamber", then doesn't that sound more like a Rumble of sorts? Maybe a gauntlet?

How does Wargames have an elimination? It doesn't. Or, at least, it didn't used to.

I missed RAW, what did Eric say about this and how did it come about?

Guest Anglesault
i just want to see angle/benoit/eddie/edge/mysterio v. helms/dudleys/jericho/christian in the elimination chamber (which i assume will be wargames). won't happen, but i don't care.

You Know, there is a chance that you have the Smackdown side set.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Big Show drives away a large amount of viewers for two weeks in a row on RAW, and then gets put in a main event program on Smackdown as a result. Whatever.

The drop after the casket angle and the statements by WWE and their apologists - ahem, I mean supporters, tell me that as far as they are concerned, the main goal is to put forth shock value segments, and make everything else seem unimportant. Well, it seems that is exactly how the viewing audience reacted. HBK speaks? WHO CARES! Did you see how HHH fucked that dummy?

If that's the direction WWE wants to take, then fuck them. I'll find something else to watch and get interested in.

Guest Vyce

I'd be up for a HHH / Flair / Jericho / Christian vs. Kane / RVD / Booker T / Goldust WarGames / Elimination Chamber match.

Of course, HHH would be put over all of the faces in some fashion.

And if the heel team lost, you know that it'd be Jericho doing the honors.

Still, I'd probably pay to see a WarGames match with those 8.

Guest Vern Gagne
Regal is the cause of this!

No shit. Regal needs to stay the hell out of the meetings. Even if he doesn't say anything wrestlers don't belong in production meetings.

Guest Cataclysm911
They could do Hurricane/Kane/Golddust/Bubba/Spike vs. Regal/Storm/Rosie/Jamal/Rico in the elimination chamber.

Well, that match would suck.

You can't argue that..

Guest Cataclysm911

Maybe the Chamber Elimination Match will be a WCW Chamber of Horror's match! Then you can have Rick Steiner Belly-to-Belly Abdullah the Butcher into the electric chair while Cactus Jack, after being kicked out of the way of the lowering chair by Rick Steiner, pull the switch on his own partner!

Ratings!

Of course, you also have to have surfer Sting & The Diamond Stud running around.. but hey..

Guest DJ Jeff

Here's what my Survivor Series card would be:

WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar© vs. Edge(Have Lesnar vs. the Big Show on Smackdown instead)

World Championship

Triple H© vs. Kane(some type of stipulation added)

WWE Tag Team Championship

Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit© vs. Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero

World Tag Team Championship

Chris Jericho & Christian© vs. Booker T & Goldust

Women's Championship

Trish Stratus© vs. Victoria

Elimination Chamber

Rob Van Dam, Bubba Ray, William Regal, Test, & Lance Storm vs. Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, the Big Show, Rikishi, & Billy

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Billy is hurt......replace him with someone else....like Chuck.....or a decent wrestler.

Guest DJ Jeff
Billy is hurt......replace him with someone else....like Chuck.....or a decent wrestler.

If that's the case, I'd probably replace him with Chuck.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

I don't think the Elimination Chamber will have any Smackdown guys in it, since the whole storyline reason Eric is doing it is to one-up the Brock-Undertaker HIAC match since it was a Smackdown match. Maybe they will run it elimination-style, with Big Poppa Pump being a surprise entrant and winning.

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair
World Championship

Triple H© vs. Kane (some type of stipulation added)

OH GOD NO!!!

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

"Hogan's up for a role as the villian in the new "Superman" movie and he's going to shoot some MCI commercials with ALF"

Um.......Your kidding, right ?

Guest Vyce
Jericho/Christian/Regal/Storm vs. Booker/Goldust/Buh Buh/Spike

I have a feeling this is gonna be who's involved in the elimination chamber.

*sigh* I could live with this.

As long as it's WarGames.

Anyone seeing the possible stip for HHH/Kane being: Casket Match?

...oh my god...

The set-up for it is perfect...

Everthing fits in right for it...

...though...will Taker mind giving up his old match?

Guest The Tino Standard
HBK speaks? WHO CARES! Did you see how HHH fucked that dummy?

That's the funniest thing I've read in months. ABSOLUTE GOLD.

And if HHH and Kane are going to continue the Worst Feud Ever and won't be involved with the Elimination Chamber match, then I really don't have a clue who WILL be in that match. I mean, if that is supposed to headline the card, then it has to be SOMEBODY.

And along the lines of Survivor Series plans, has anybody heard what they plan on doing for the announcers? I know the Smackdown team won't have a problem because they are always at ringside, but the Raw team is normally at the entrance way. At MSG, however, there's absolutely no room for them there.

I think they're either going to have to block off 1/3 of the arena like they do there for Raw/Smackdown to fit the TitanTron (and if ticket sales are slow, you WILL see that, mark my words) or they're going to have to come up with something else.

Guest DawnBTVS

With Raven's rumored return to Raw/silent push he may be a solid/good candidate to be involved in the Elimination Chamber Match. Hell, make it Hardcore Rules with Tommy Dreamer/RVD/Dudleys vs Raven/Justin Credible/Steven Richards/Lance Storm and I'd be plenty happy.