TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

The One and Only "24" Thread.....

Guest packwingfn

So do you think next season will start off as the day after this season?

I think it'll be a couple days after this, (because someone being up for longer than 48 hours is just plain crazy) with Palmer healing from whatever diease he has, and Jack trying to stop the guy who did this to him.

Guest The Tino Standard

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. They might be able to start the next season in the middle of the afternoon and say "This is what happened between the end of last season and the start of this one" or something to that effect.

The idea that all the main players could go 48 hours without eating/drinking/sleeping and still be able to do their jobs effectively is a stretch.

Guest JimCTU

Hey guys, first message here...

Regarding Palmer, various news sites and 24 fan sites etc are reporting that Dennis Hayesbert has not signed on to do a Series 3, and FOX aren't saying whether he's dead or alive, so I think by going with the ending they did for Series 2, they are leaving the doors open for Palmer to come back if he decides to.

Aparantly, the only characters currently confirmed to be in Series 3 are Jack, Kate, Michelle and Tony.

FOX haven't said anything on who will be in Season 3 yet, but thats just what I've read elsewhere.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Sutherland is the only actor signed on for the next season, but I would expect many of the others to come back. They probably haven't even decided Palmer's fate yet.

Guest Choken One

I am still wandering about NINA...where the fuck did she go?

I'm banking she plays a key part next season...

Palmer instructed the authorities to bring her back to L.A. She received her pardon and is free to go...so she can always come back.

I'm VERY curious as to what Jack whispered into her ear during her last scene though.

Dames

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

"I'll be at your place at 8:05 with some fried chicken and a bottle of lube."

Guest Choken One

Jack F'N Bauer does NOT use LUBE...It's all natural with him...

Guest MaxPower27

I was hoping they'd tie up the loose end with Nina, but I suppose that will happen next season. Maybe areacode's fantasy will be fulfilled and Nina and Mandy will be lesbians.

I think it'll be a couple days after this, (because someone being up for longer than 48 hours is just plain crazy)

Not really..I mean that's pretty much how it was in Season 1 if you think about it. Jack got the call at Midnight, and if not for the call and Kim sneaking out would have probably been about to go to bed. We'll say he got up at 6 or 7 that morning which would mean hen he got the all he had already been up for 17-18 hours before he started onhis 2 hour journey....

Guest Vern Gagne
Palmer instructed the authorities to bring her back to L.A. She received her pardon and is free to go...so she can always come back.

I'm VERY curious as to what Jack whispered into her ear during her last scene though.

Dames

not that it matters, but I thought she was forced to move to Europe?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

From Cinescape:

DB Woodside (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER), Agnes Bruckner (MURDER BY NUMBERS) and Zachary Quinto are joining the cast of Fox's 24 next fall.

Woodside, who played Principal Wood in the final season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, will play the President's new Chief of Staff; Bruckner plays the girlfriend of a drug runner; and there's no advance news about the role Quinto will play.

Details about what 24's new storyline will be remain unknown.

and a bit older news:

CTU super-agent Jack Bauer will have a new pal to lose sleep over when Fox's 24 returns for a third season this fall. James Badge Dale has landed the role of Chase, a rookie Counter Terrorism Unit agent who will become the new partner for Jack for at least part of the season. Apart from those little facts details remain scarce about the new character or what happens in 24's new season.

Dale earned a paycheck appearing as a guest star on HACK and LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT. He also played the part of Simon in the 1990 remake of LORD OF THE FLIES.

Eh. New cast members.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Well these new cast members sure beat Sara Gilbert. I feel bad for her actually, cause you know they killed her off in 5 eps because her character was pointless and shes a no talent hack of an actor, probably still feeding off of the Roseanne syndication royalty checks. (Roseanne is on like 5 times a day, 3 times alone on TBS plus twice on local channels here)

Picked up the 2nd season DVD yesterday

Love it already....The deleted scenes, sometimes not much but it shows what they had in mind or just couldn't fit. Havent listened to any of the commentary yet (next episode) but it seems like its gonna be a great option. And they even have 1 disc full of extras compared to like nothing last season.

And they even included the "Previously on 24" bit which was cut from the first season DVD. :)

I watched disc 7 first, as I was most interested in the 'making of...' and 'blowing up CTU'. I blew off my math homework and watched 24 instead. So far, I've only watched the first two hours on disc 1.

Guest Dmann2000

I've gone through the first 4 hrs on Season 2, just watching whenever I can

*Anticipates Season 3*

about halfway through th season so far...but was wondering something, do they ever reveal what Jack whispered to Nina before they left Visalia, I don't remember....and if not I wonder if it will come up in season 3.

Just watched 10 P.M.-11 P.M., very emotional episode.

spoiler(just in case :P)

Even though I knew that Jack would survive I was still a bit choked up by the conversation between him and Kim. Still can't believe they didn't give George the silent countdown at the end though :(

That was one of the best done scenes of the season, IMO.

It's right up there with

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Jack pouring his heart out to Nina and the Sheri Palmer and Kingsley meeting. The big gunfight was done very well, and the hand-to-hand scene was done superbly. The final staredown with Jack and Kingsley was almost perfect

Listened to the first commentary to pop up.

It was Lynne, Tony, and Kate. They were all obviously having a great time and had some funny parts and some interesting parts that were cool to know.

Can't wait to hear the others

Listened to the first commentary to pop up.

It was Lynne, Tony, and Kate. They were all obviously having a great time and had some funny parts and some interesting parts that were cool to know.

Can't wait to hear the others

Is that a Daewoo? :lol:

FWIW, the commentary with whoever and Sarah Clarke is BORING. They don't talk about anything but Nina for the entire thing. They talk over scenes with other characters...just talking and yammering on and on about Nina. It's not even like it's anything good either. I believe it's the commentary on the one with the interrogation. so, 1 P.M. - 2 P.M.