TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Myers

Guest Michael Myers
Ban this name so this crap ends. PLEASE.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

*The Shape made a mistake. Kotzenjunge's love for Kylie is keeping him alive after he was gutted. So The Shape picks his almost lifeless body up and rips his head from his shoulder. Can't get you out of my head plays as The Shape leaves the room looking for his next victim.

Guest Midnight Express83

This is such fucking bullshit, can this be closed and this guy banned to stop this retarded crap. Stupid fucking gimmick poster.

Guest Michael Myers
This is such fucking bullshit, can this be closed and this guy banned to stop this retarded crap. Stupid fucking gimmick poster.

*The Shape just kicked Midnight Express83 in the balls and ripped his head off and kicked it out of the window for not having a Halloween sense of humor!

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Oh come one, he isn't doing anything bad yet. Besides it is rather humorous as retarded as it is. It's just sad that according to horror movie rules DJ Jeff will out live everyone since he is a virgin

Guest Michael Myers

*As BML turns arond, The Shape jabs his butcher knife into his heart and twist it around. As BML falls to the ground, The Shape grabs his head and cuts his head off. It is thrown out the window with the others.

Guest Michael Myers

*As TC is trying to figure out who The Shape is, The Shape shoves a hockey stick up TC's ass and picks him up and throws him into another room. As he tries to stand, The Shape sticks the knife in his heart. The blood is every where!

Guest Big McLargeHuge
I fooled Michael with a dummy, so I'm alive

So did I. But I found HHH's naked decapitated body lying on top of it.

Guest T®ITEC

(*Runs up behind The Shape with a sledgehammer, but slips of a puddle of water and falls, tearing her quad*)

I'm sorry, but if the Gheyme did that, it would be so amusing.

Guest LooseCannon
I fooled Michael with a dummy, so I'm alive

So did I. But I found HHH's naked decapitated body lying on top of it.

Not me, I'm dead.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I know there's been a tittie shot. But have we yet to encounter two young lovers doing the nasty yet?

Guest LooseCannon

If I weren't dead, I'd totally pounce on TRITEC so we could fulfill that scene.

Guest Michael Myers

*As superfluousTRITEC tries to stand back up, The Shape grabs the sledge hammer and cracks superfluousTRITEC's head wide open. Another established poster down!

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

I told you though, the tit shot is DURING the sex scene right before the chick dies