TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

What's a man without his "move"

Who knows just that much more than I do about the Wreslers finisher names and Descriptions of the NWA?

What I know so far:

Siaki's "Siakakolypse" (rolling neckbreaker aka Test Drive/Roll of the Dice)

Skipper's "PLay of the Day" (Modified Leg lock neckbreaker aka O Zone)

Amazing Redd's "INfared"( Spinning Swaton Bomb)

Styles' "Styles Klash"(Double leg-underhook faceplant)

Lynn's Cradle Piledriver

...... and your typical ex-WWE Superstars but that's it

So can you "help a brother out and bless with your knowledge of the NWA finshers and descriptions

Who knows just that much more than I do about the Wreslers finisher names and Descriptions of the NWA?

What I know so far:

Siaki's "Siakakolypse" (rolling neckbreaker aka Test Drive/Roll of the Dice)

Skipper's "PLay of the Day" (Modified Leg lock neckbreaker aka O Zone)

Amazing Redd's "INfared"( Spinning Swaton Bomb)

Styles' "Styles Klash"(Double leg-underhook faceplant)

Lynn's Cradle Piledriver

...... and your typical ex-WWE Superstars but that's it

So can you "help a brother out and bless with your knowledge of the NWA finshers and descriptions

The Siakolypse is similar to the Roll of the Dice, but is not the same. He starts the move in a front face lock position (picture a vertical suplex in its birth stage) and then performs the rolling neckbreaker. The Roll of the Dice or Test Drive starts with the opponent in a reverse DDT position, so when the neckbreaker is performed, the opponent lands on his face.

Skippers Play of the Day is the same thing as Randy Orton's finisher.

Amazing Red's Infrared is not a Swanton Bomb at all, its a Sky Twister Press into a Legdrop or Splash, depending on how he hits it.

It's Styles Clash, with a C. Styles also uses the Spiral Tap, a corkscrew twisting legdrop.

Low-Ki uses 'Ki Krusher '99, a Michinoku Driver with the opponent in a Fishermans Suplex position.

Kid Kash uses the Money Maker, a double underhook vertical piledriver.

The SAT's have a double team finisher called Spanish Fly. With the opponent sitting on the top rope facing the ring, both members of the SAT's climb up to the top and hold him while moonsaulting, driving him down to the canvas. It's breathtaking to watch.

Malice uses a chokeslam.

Chris Harris of AMW uses the Catatonic. He starts with the opponent in a fallaway slam position and swings him around to finish it off with a Rock Bottom. D'Lo Brown has been using this move lately.

There's more but I can't think of any. Just ask.

Dames

Guest dreamer420

How sick was the bump that Mamaluke took when he got dropkicked coming off the top rope to the outside?

Guest El Satanico

That ECW neck on guardrail bump Mamaluke took was one very sick bump. I thought he was dead or literally broken in half when he did it.

Guest the 1inch punch

James Storm uses The Eight Second Ride, but damned if I know how to describe it

Guest Slapnuts00

How about Red's Code Red? Damned if I know how to describe it though, an inverted sunsetflip to a powerbomb? Little help?

James Storm uses The Eight Second Ride, but damned if I know how to describe it

This one is really complicated....

Basically, he holds his opponent across his back horizontally and whips him around into a falling face plant. Thats the best way I can describe it.

Dames

How about Red's Code Red? Damned if I know how to describe it though, an inverted sunsetflip to a powerbomb? Little help?

Red's Code Red is also very difficult to describe. While the opponent is hunched over in a position where he can be sunset flipped, Red jumps on his back and hooks his legs underneath his opponents arms. From there, he swings through with the sunset flip but the hooked legs make it so that his shoulders and back impact the canvas.

Dames

Guest Dace59

Code Red = Standing Sunset flip powerbomb.

Dames, is the opp face up or down on the shoulders for the Eight Second Ride. Tad more desc on the landing, and I could probably name it up and describe it pretty well.

Edit:

711 Tribute, even though we don't have them over here.

Code Red = Standing Sunset flip powerbomb.

Dames, is the opp face up or down on the shoulders for the Eight Second Ride. Tad more desc on the landing, and I could probably name it up and describe it pretty well.

Edit:

711 Tribute, even though we don't have them over here.

The move doesn't start out with the opponent in Death Valley Driver position, I hope I didn't mislead you.

The move starts out with Storm grabbing him in a Kryptonite Krunch, but with the opponent perpendicular instead of facing the ground. From there he swings him around and lands on his own back while F'5ing him so to speak.

Dames

Guest dreamer420

Red's Code Red is also very difficult to describe. While the opponent is hunched over in a position where he can be sunset flipped, Red jumps on his back and hooks his legs underneath his opponents arms. From there, he swings through with the sunset flip but the hooked legs make it so that his shoulders and back impact the canvas.

Dames

I couldn't have described it better. I personally mark for this move harder than any others because it looks so amazing.

You can download that Mamaluke bump of Kazaa and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. The man shouldn't be walking, let alone wrestling and taking bigger bumps after than shit.

I've been watching Red for about 2 years in the indy scene and thats always been one of my favorite moves of his.

Its funny how a few weeks after he first did it in TNA, Rey Mysterio did it to Chavo on the Heat before Unforgiven.

Dames

Guest Dace59

Arhh.. I know what you mean know. Tajiri once did an Inverted Version off it. With the opp face out, and swung him round into an inverted DDT (from there you used to hook the opp across this back, face out, holding the head and one leg while spinnging round)

That makes it.. let me see if we even have a term for it:

Across the back rack swung into a DDT

Might as well do the others too, cuz I feel like it.

PLay of the Day/Over Driver: Swinign Neckbreaker w/ Leg.

Styles Clash: Double Leg Facenbuster

Siakolypse: sounds like a Swinging Neckbreaker, is the move starts in a facelock and ends in a neckbreaker.

Ki Krusher '99: Fishermans MD2

Money Maker: Double Underhook piledriver (all piledrivers a vertical as defualt Dames)

Spanish Fly: Double Top Rope Moonsault RockBootm

Arhh.. I know what you mean know. Tajiri once did an Inverted Version off it. With the opp face out, and swung him round into an inverted DDT (from there you used to hook the opp across this back, face out, holding the head and one leg while spinnging round)

That makes it.. let me see if we even have a term for it:

Across the back rack swung into a DDT

Might as well do the others too, cuz I feel like it.

Money Maker: Double Underhook piledriver (all piledrivers a vertical as default Dames)

I can live with that move description.

Dace, the reason why I always called the Money Maker a Double Underhook Vertical Piledriver is because I've seen the Pedigree called a Double Underhook Piledriver in many other places. Hell, I even have the clip where HHH did a double underhook piledriver by accident.

Dames

Guest Dace59

Pedigree = Double Underhook (kneeling) Facebuster.

Calling it a double underhook piledriver is incorrect.

Oh, I know that. I just wanted to clarify it for those who pictured the Pedigree when I described the Money Maker. I've seen the Money Maker called a Vertical Pedigree before as well as a Sit Out Tiger Driver '91 which is also incorrect.

Dames

Guest Dace59

Yep.

Vertical Pedigree is the messed up on. Kneeling double underhook piledriver.

And a Sitout TD'91 would need a sitout for a start, and a neckbumbp.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dace, it's definitely a version of a swinging neckbreaker, only Siaki drapes his opponent's arm over his shoulder. Plus, he snaps down, so I guess you could call the Siakilypse a "snap arm-drape swinging neckbreaker."

Hmm...what other finishers are there...

The Truth

Truth Or Consequences = Ace Crusher (poorly done, too)

The Harris Brothers (Ron & Don)

H-Bomb = Double-Team Sidewalk Slam

Ace Steele

Twist Of Cain = Gory Guerrero Special Neckbreaker

OK thanx I got those, now if you all know any of these familiar superstars finishers/descriptions:

Tony Marmaluke

Ace Steel

Mortimer Plumtree

Jimmy Rave

Slash

Joe Estrada

Jimmy Yang ( well I know he has the "Yang Time" which I think the Swaton?")

James Strom

Brian Lee........

Guest Dace59

Yang Time = Pheonix Splash and Corkscrew Moonsault, different versions I think.

Also uses a Shining Leg Lariat

Money in the Bank, is just Kash's Money Maker under a different name I think.