TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(TORCH) No one wants to be on RAW

Guest Anglesault

I wana see an Angle/Rhyno feud. Preferably title, but numer one contender would be cool.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Hurricane needs to go back to Smackdown as he is doingnothing on Raw. Rhyno vs. Angle would be a good match up, i dug their match over the US Title.I say send Big Show, Mark henry, Rikishi, etc. to Raw in a tarde for Hurricane, Christian, Chris jericho, and Lance Storm

Guest Jobber of the Week
And what the hell happened to Shannon Moore? Is he rotting on Velocity again?

He just got married a few weeks ago. I imagine he's on leave since it's not like they were pushing him hard anyway.

Guest AndrewTS
I wana see an Angle/Rhyno feud. Preferably title, but numer one contender would be cool.

Anglesault likes Rhyno?!

Guest Jobber of the Week

Well, there seems to be a size limit somewhere that a worker can't exceed or it's guaranteed you don't like them.

Guest The Czech Republic
When Konnan asked him if it was based off of Jushin "Thunder" Liger in any way, Vince claimed not to have even heard of Liger despite Konnan's knowledge that Vince had seen Liger wrestle before.

Even in 1992, those Dark Ages, I'm sure Vince and his front office were keeping tabs on the Japanese scene. As I understand, Jushin Lyger was a huge star in the early 90s.

Guest Human Fly

There is no reason for them to sign any new faces. Kanyon and Rhyno will be new faces as has already been pointed out.

Nova is in OVW and could be called up as well as several other OVW wrestlers. Damaja will be in the Rumble, any idea if that is just a one shot?

I know it's been gone over before, but if they really thought they needed new talent they should've kept EZ Money and Mike Sanders.

Guest Prodro-type

Well, let's hope if such a feud happened, Angle would do all the talking since Rhyno apparently has a horrible case of Tourette's syndrome, what with him threatening to copulate with his opponent's family while murdering them. And growling.

Guest TheArchiteck

Konnan!!

Filthy Animals version 2 coming soon!

Man, if only Juvi acted right during tryouts.

Guest Army Eye

Only thing I like about Konnan being on TV is when Keith calls him Gonnad in his rants.

I dunno. Will the 'toss my salad' and 'peel my potato' stuff get him over as a face or heel in WWE?

Guest Mole
I think you can put Matt Hardy, tajiri, Kidman, Knoble, Cena(in small bits) etc. into the mix.

First of all, I did say Noble/Kidman/Tajiri. Also Cena, for all intents and purposes, sucks. He had a good match with Angle, a couple goodish matches with Jericho, and then all shit, including a WMOTY candidate with Brock. And Matt hardy, while better, is still, you know, the guy who had that match with Jeff at vengeance. dd on to the fact that SD6 are all upper midcarders and these guys are basically lower midcarders and jobbers, and well...

Don't forget Moore.

Now is isn't fair to say that just because Matt had one bad match with Jeff that he sucks. Angle did have Taker at Fully Loaded 2000, and that sucked.

Guest AndrewTS
Only thing I like about Konnan being on TV is when Keith calls him Gonnad in his rants.

I dunno. Will the 'toss my salad' and 'peel my potato' stuff get him over as a face or heel in WWE?

Rikishi forces his opponents to do it and he's supposed to be a face.

Bradshaw was pushed as a face...

Go figure.

Guest Dangerous A
When Konnan asked him if it was based off of Jushin "Thunder" Liger in any way, Vince claimed not to have even heard of Liger despite Konnan's knowledge that Vince had seen Liger wrestle before.

Even in 1992, those Dark Ages, I'm sure Vince and his front office were keeping tabs on the Japanese scene. As I understand, Jushin Lyger was a huge star in the early 90s.

Just to clairfy to the WWE/North American fans: Jushin Liger was the best Junior Heavyweight wrestler. Ever. Period.

Guest Breetai

Just to clairfy to the WWE/North American fans: Jushin Liger was the best Junior Heavyweight wrestler. Ever. Period.

"Was"?

As in 'he's not anymore' or as in 'he's retired'? :huh:

Guest FeArHaVoC

No one has anything bad to say about Kurt Angle. He is always friendly and going out of his way to help younger wrestlers

Moron. This can only lead to bad things. He'll be feuding with like John Cena by the new year.

Worse, Angle will be fueding with Bull..I'm sorry...B. Squared

I can see that. Someone needs to tell Kurt to either push for himself even a little or sit down and shut up.

I sorta agree with that. But, it also shows that Angle has some influence backstage. Obviously not as much as some people, but his opinions and attitude will get him far. Angle is a smart guy, he's probably happy that he is considered one of the best workers, if not the best right now. Also, that he IS working the top of the cards and in pretty good storylines. For all we know, Angle could be waiting for the WWE to bomb so they have no other option but to put the title on him.

Also, if it's true that he's the one pushing for guys his size, then we all should be praising him. Because, he might be the reason Benoit & Eddie are so far up the cards also.

Guest Mole

No one has anything bad to say about Kurt Angle. He is always friendly and going out of his way to help younger wrestlers

Moron. This can only lead to bad things. He'll be feuding with like John Cena by the new year.

Worse, Angle will be fueding with Bull..I'm sorry...B. Squared

I can see that. Someone needs to tell Kurt to either push for himself even a little or sit down and shut up.

I sorta agree with that. But, it also shows that Angle has some influence backstage. Obviously not as much as some people, but his opinions and attitude will get him far. Angle is a smart guy, he's probably happy that he is considered one of the best workers, if not the best right now. Also, that he IS working the top of the cards and in pretty good storylines. For all we know, Angle could be waiting for the WWE to bomb so they have no other option but to put the title on him.

Also, if it's true that he's the one pushing for guys his size, then we all should be praising him. Because, he might be the reason Benoit & Eddie are so far up the cards also.

Well the WWE might not put the title on him, but they may stick him into a feud with Brock at WM. For intent purposes, I'd love to see that match, as it has been discussed here many times before.

Plus, whenever WWE is in need of a champion, they always seem to stick the title on Angle. This is the first time in two years that this time of year Angle didn't have the championship.

Guest Anglesault
Don't forget Moore.

He's not even on TV anymore.

Now is isn't fair to say that just because Matt had one bad match with Jeff that he sucks. Angle did have Taker at Fully Loaded 2000, and that sucked.

Look at ALL his matches from around then. Now, I don't watch heat, so I didn't see any of his singles matches then, and his inintial matches on SD! were nothing to celebrate over. Then I had my Boycott, so I don't know, and I come back to him tagging. Has he improved alot?

Guest Anglesault
I sorta agree with that. But, it also shows that Angle has some influence backstage.

with Vince and Shane, IIRC.

For all we know, Angle could be waiting for the WWE to bomb so they have no other option but to put the title on him.

Possibly. Or he's a total tool who could fuck up support from two McMahons.

Guest Mole

Yeah, but just because he isn't on TV anymore doesn't mean you can't forget him. He can still be used anytime now. Granted, when he first came in he was very sloppy. But I think he had a few good matches on Velocity, so he is still around.

Look at ALL his matches from around then. Now, I don't watch heat, so I didn't see any of his singles matches then, and his inintial matches on SD! were nothing to celebrate over. Then I had my Boycott, so I don't know, and I come back to him tagging. Has he improved alot?

Yes, he has improved from his sucking days. His gimmick has improved a lot, and he is light years ahead of Jeff. Granted, he is no Rey, but he defiently has gotten better.

Guest Anglesault

Yeah, but just because he isn't on TV anymore doesn't mean you can't forget him. He can still be used anytime now. Granted, when he first came in he was very sloppy. But I think he had a few good matches on Velocity, so he is still around.

Yes, he has improved from his sucking days. His gimmick has improved a lot, and he is light years ahead of Jeff. Granted, he is no Rey, but he defiently has gotten better.

I don't know. I'm still not big on the idea of seding one of the SD!6 into a feud with someone who is bearly above "Jobber" level.

Yes, he has improved from his sucking days. His gimmick has improved a lot,

He could run out and commit acts of sodomy with a stapler and have a better gimmick than TEAM X-TREME~!

and he is light years ahead of Jeff.

He could run out and commit acts of sodomy with a stapler and have a better match than Jeff

Guest FeArHaVoC

I sorta agree with that. But, it also shows that Angle has some influence backstage.

with Vince and Shane, IIRC.

For all we know, Angle could be waiting for the WWE to bomb so they have no other option but to put the title on him.

Possibly. Or he's a total tool who could fuck up support from two McMahons.

I've read a few times now, that Shane has nothing to do with the Matches, Pushes or TV shows anymore.

Shane can't help anyone right now.

Guest Anglesault

He's still the boss' son and the booker's brother. He can drop hints here and there.