TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(TORCH) No one wants to be on RAW

Guest kane3212321

I'm really surprised who they brought up from OVW. I recently bought their July-November shows and the most impressive were Basham, Dinsmore and Bradley (especially Bradley). Cena and Rico were pretty good as a tag team, but it was hard to judge since matches in OVW are mostly short with TONS of intereference.

Guest kane3212321

Yeah I know, but he showed so much potenial back then. I still don't understand why they cut him.

Guest Anglesault
Yeah I know, but he showed so much potenial back then. I still don't understand why they cut him.

Is he a hoss or related to a former WWF star (Or could play a convincing gay character?)

Guest Mole
I don't know. I'm still not big on the idea of seding one of the SD!6 into a feud with someone who is bearly above "Jobber" level.

Yeah, but he did beat the Undertaker, 2 times. It sad so in his Titantron. Seriously, Chavo came out of the blue and joined this kick ass crew.

He could run out and commit acts of sodomy with a stapler and have a better gimmick than TEAM X-TREME~!

At first, this gimmick wasn't that bad. Over time it did blow the big one though.

He could run out and commit acts of sodomy with a stapler and have a better match than Jeff

Yeah, he could. But seriously, he is much better than Jeff is. I used to hate Matt Hardy, but now I have grown to like him.

So wait, you boycotted Smackdown? You missed all those great matches with the SD!6? What did you watch then? Crappy Friends? Or good ol' Survivor???

Guest Anglesault
Yeah, but he did beat the Undertaker, 2 times. It sad so in his Titantron

I mean Moore.

So wait, you boycotted Smackdown?

I was fed up with Brock getting the an undeserved title and an undeserved main event push while the SD!6 floundered in the midcard.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Konnan will have the toughest job because of the heat he has with Vince

Anyone have the backstory?

Don't know the backstory, and don't care as long as Konnan stays away from my TV :ph34r:

Guest Ravenbomb

if Konnan can get Atlantis into WWF, and they wait until I can get SD then I'm totally fine with it...oh, and as long as he doesn't wrestle

Guest FeArHaVoC

Not sure how dead on this is, but Konnan worked for Vince in the early 90's as "Max Moon." He may have been someone else too.

Anyway, he bitched about being "Held Down" or something about Racism or Discrimination. He blamed that on his stupid gimmick and his lack of push.

When he finally quit or was fired, either or, he threatened a Lawsuit against Vince and the WWF. I don't think he ever went through with it, though.

He's bashed Vince alot in interviews about that. Of Course, this was all before Vince bought WcW. Now he's been pretty quiet.

Guest Lord of The Curry

I'm hoping and praying that Simon and Swinger get into WWE, simply because it would be so fuckin cool to see them run out and give the Dudleyz the Problem Solver, as it's quite simlar to 3D.

I'm also praying that Konann does not step within 100 miles of any WWE program. This is one jay-brone I can do without.

Guest dreamer420
I'm hoping and praying that Simon and Swinger get into WWE, simply because it would be so fuckin cool to see them run out and give the Dudleyz the Problem Solver, as it's quite simlar to 3D.

I would love to see them in WWE too. They were really starting to gel as a tag team towards the end of ECW and would have been title holders given the time. I believe they appeared on TNA also this year but that is really all I have heard about them lately.

I'm also praying that Konann does not step within 100 miles of any WWE program

Amen

Guest Cataclysm911

I like Konnan. His promo's suck, but he has a look and talent. I've liked Simon Diamond ever since the first time that I saw him. He can get heel heat real easily. Johnny Swinger? Well, I don't think that he's anything special, but I liked the Problem Solver that Swinger & Diamond did in ECW..

Guest Mole
I mean Moore.

Oh, my bad. I don't know anything about him. I have just read that he is a good wrestler.

I was fed up with Brock getting the an undeserved title and an undeserved main event push while the SD!6 floundered in the midcard.

So, you miss all those good matches on Smackdown, just because of Brock? Why didn't you just change the channel when Brock came on?

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

"Paul Heyman no longer produces backstage promos and vignettes. Those duties have been taken over by Stephanie McMahon and a young writer named Dave Laguna."

Well that explains why Stephanie was in so many backstage promos on Smackdown this week. I'm sure Stephanie talking about her PMS is really going to help WWE's buisness.

I bet she was upset that Heyman didn't write her into enough segments in the past couple of months, because in her mind she is a top notch actress.