TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ravenbomb

EWR 2.0 IS OUT~!

Guest Human Fly

Finally!!! Why couldn't he have put it out a few days ago so I could've played it over the weekend?! Stinking finals!

Guest The Electrifyer

Woah, shit they got the roster split! I wonder if this game can play the scenarios made for the previous version...

Guest The Electrifyer

Just a note: I had a problem where I tried to go into the "Meeting" section, but an error occured about an image, EWR_Sophie.jpg. If you have this, all I did was copy that same picture from the previous EWR in the folder EWR/GFX and put it in the new EWR's folder EWR/GFX.

Guest bob_barron

As usual- I'm an idiot.

I went to download and it all and now in my folder the thing I click on keeps asking me to install or cancel.

Can anyone help a computer illiterate out?

Guest Phr33k

EDIT: Never mind. Pay no attention to this post. It never happened, like Jericho's WWF Title reign.

Guest Lord of The Curry

I'm confused, it says on the title of this thread that EWR 2.0 is out, but on the link it only says EWR 1.4.

Huh?

Guest Youth N Asia

Tell me the've done the CZW roster right...last time they only had about 5 workers.

And tell me Colt Cabana's in the game...I need to make my Gold Bond Mafia.

And why are your morals at zero? Will I need to know something to start off with?

Guest bob_barron

Another bug-

I cant click on Wrestling Heat thing either.

So for meetings I copy and paste the one from ewr 1.4 and put it in my ewr 2.0 folder?

Cause that didnt work

Guest Angle-plex

You have to copy and paste all of the "gfx" files from 1.4 into 2.0. Everything will work

Every time I press "next day", EWR freezes though. :(

Guest The Electrifyer

"Anyone have a list of additions and changes for 2.0?"

Just off the top of my head:

- Ability to make a roster split with 4 different rosters

- A new "Performance" rating that I'm not too sure what it is

- Wrestlers can have a Creative Control clause in there contract and they have a stat that says whether or not they take big bumps

- Past tag-teams can be listed, but as non complete and tag-teams have an experience rating

- The television schedule is now divided into primetime, late evening, early evening and graveyard time slots and all have different rating possibilities and risk levels allowed

- I think the different time slots also change how many segments are allowed by the show

- Television section also lists rivals, whether direct or indirect on a certain day, rank the wrestling shows from best rated to worst rated and you can negotiate with the network in more depth, you can now also change time slot, ask to end contract, ask for the networks opinion on the show and ask for Sophies opinion on the show

Guest DawnBTVS

Some of the angles are...

-Tag Team Turns(Face/Heel)

-Blood Bath

-Hype Videos

-Debut Videos(For guys debuting)

-Black Wedding

Also for Tag Team Aftermath...You can have a tag team run in ala singles matches. I've already started my WCW vs WWE war :headbang:

Guest DawnBTVS

128 x 125

Damn WWE :angry: They stole Ultimo Dragon from me(WLW). Good thing I have Raven, Steven Richards, Justin Credible, Crash Holly, Test and Kaientai(Taka, Teioh, Funaki) though :)