TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

The One and Only RAW Thread for December 16, 2002

BWAHAHAHA. HHH is champion, RVD had no match, and Batista is getting the push to the moon. I swear this is nothing but a bunch of crap tonight. At least BookDust are tag champs.

Guest jester

I wonder if HBK will come out and do a big long speech about how the better man beat him, blah blah blah...

Guest Human Fly

He'll start crying and come back in a few weeks to take on that young up and coming heel Kevin Nash.

Guest ViciousFish

That's why I quit watching Raw and I tape it. That way I can just fast forward to RVD and Jericho, and occasionally the something else that's worth watching. Smackdown is definatley where it's at.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Smackdown hasn't been all that great the last couple weeks either.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21
But it's 100 times better than Raw....and come on....Smackdown has Nunzio :P

It's better because they can have at least one real good tv match a week.

RAW doesn't have anything to match that...

except for MORE HHH.

Guest FeArHaVoC

What the Hell, no Raw Preview yet? Shows they have no idea what their going to do tonight.

btw if anyone cares, on WWE.com there is a bunch of Interviews from after the PPV last night. Angle, Dawn, The Tag Teams, Guerrero, etc.

http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/

Creative staff: Hmmmmm...that HHH guy, I thought he wasn't allowed in these meetings...

HHH: Hey-uhhh...let my friend-uh Regal go over Booker T-uh and that gold guy...JR said it was all right...

Guest TheArchiteck

i'm watching raw to see the brand new tag team CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Now can you dig that?!?.......Sucka!!!!!!

*sucks in air* Hoaf!

[ /mark mode ]

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I put the preview in the Armageddon thread.

Here it is:

"RAW preview for tomorrow:

Now that HHH has regained the title by defeating a fellow Kliq member and the only person HHH would put over for the title...what is next for the Office?

All of the RAW talent that is a more viable choice for RAW champion are either dragged down into the tag division or hosting the ppv from the World...

Perhaps now that fellow near cripple Scott Steiner has chosen RAW he can leapfrog all of the hard working midcard to suck up the main events for this month on RAW!

Tune in to TNN Monday night at 9:00 pm EST to find out!"

Guest FeArHaVoC

The Daily Poll from WWE.com

In your opinion, which fall from the World Heavyweight Championship match at Armageddon was most exciting?

Street Fight 22.80 %

Steel Cage 43.19 %

Ladder Match 34.00 %

Total Votes: 8576

:angry: Why not ask which match from last night was the best? Why can we only pick from Triple H's matches?

Guest ViciousFish

Everyday more and more I wonder why I used to cheer HHH.....and then polls like that make me wonder more. Damn Cliq!

Guest BoboBrazil

HHH isn't injured. He just had to sell the leg huge from the dumpster full of styrofoam bump that he took from Raw and to make him look all that much better for it when he beat HBK with a bad leg. Of course, beating someone when you are injured is face booking. On to Raw, I'm guessing we will see more Testicles. What sexual innuendos can they use to try and get him over tonight? Tune in to see. I have no clue what the main event will be after what happened last night. I'm guessing a possible HHH and Batista vs Kane and RVD match.

Guest razazteca

I predict a rating no higher than 3.7 tonight and will Tough Enough Josh be on RAW, he has been on every other WWE show why not, just give him all of the Terri/Coach interviews.

Will Tough Enough Darrell get a title shot against HHH, tune in to find out.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

No I believe Meltzer said HHH was legit hurt.

And man I'm going to RAW on Saturday. I better get something good. But because it's a taped show for Christmas week it'll be a throwaway show. Once again the OKC fans get screwed! Damn we never get anything good. Ever since they started coming back to OKC twice a year I've had to see: Jericho lose the IC title to HHH, Vince flash his ass everywhere and then UT shove JR's face in it, and a crappy main event between Hogan/HHH. What's next?

Guest FeArHaVoC

I think their taping Raw this Saturday night, for next week. I'm not sure about the week later, New Years Week.

Guest Choken One

Why are they taping it if it's 12.23? unless they went with a Live Smackdown and just taped Raw.

Guest Vern Gagne
:angry: Why not ask which match from last night was the best? Why can we only pick from Triple H's matches?

HGH would of just rigged the voting so his match would win.

Guest nikowwf

No Raw Preview means Raw is still being written as we speak which means it will be a total and other mess which will lead to nothing and be forgotten next week.

Sigh...

Niko

Guest AndrewTS

BWAHAHA!

I gotta see Raw. This is going to be a total train wreck. Let's go over ArmaGeddon...

First of all, it's such a shame that WWE still baits and switches. Like the huge build up for HLA for such a shitty pay off. That makes THREE times they've promised it, and didn't deliver. A wimpy short-kiss doesn't provide the satisfaction people wanted. Anyone who paid just to see it is a fucking moron. Even bigger if they expected very much more.

Maven vs. Harvard Chris was bumped from the card due to "time constraints." The guys who booked Batista vs. Kane thought this match wasn't worth it. Now that's pathetic! Maven's adoring public who paid to see him conquer his long time enemy (hahahha!) should be demanding their refunds now. Raw will likely feature the big blow off, maybe for the main event (*snicker*), and on free TV. The match will likely get more heat than HBK/HHH.

Batista beat Kane. JR and the WWE offices are the only ones who give a fuck. And on the second time WWE recycles the Goldbergian push so quickly and they STILL don't get that Goldberg being a face was a huge part of what made him so over with the marks. So, they'll instead pay out the ass for the real deal when they could easily have had a perfectly acceptable replacement. Not that I want to see any of them, but whatever....

HHH vs. HBK will likely be talked about much. JR will call it the greatest match he's ever had the privilege of calling. HBK will hobble out and say that now HHH truly is the man, truly better than him, and he respects him.

RVD and Kane will likely team up vs. 2 minute warning. RVD will look really weak in the match and Kane will save his ass.

Booker and Goldust will continue to be the high point of the show...

I can't wait!!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Umm......yes like I said. Next weeks RAW is being taped in OKC on saturday night and I'm going. And I bet it's going to suck.