TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

Thoughts on Week 24

Guest RedJed

Man, that show was fun as hell to watch. Even if I would have paid 35 bucks for that, I wouldn't have felt ripped off......bottom line was I enjoyed it from top to bottom and nothing bored me. Perfect blend of angle/storyline development and solid wrestling. The opener and ME were both solid **** matches to me. Everyone in both bouts just busted ass, and yes, even the SATs impressed the hell out of me tonight. And who lit a fire under David Young tonight, wow.

The Jarrett-Russo promo was awesome. I'm definately convinced that Jarrett can and will make it as the top babyface in this company. Fuck turning him heel to go with Russo, that would have been one of the biggest mistakes lately with this company seeing as how over he is with the fans right now.

The SE:X stable got a lot solider tonight with all of the X Division guys. Sooner or later that will implode, and I'm sure the first to turn with be Low-Ki. But for now I think its smart to do what they are doing with him, as it will surely add some layers to his character and when that turn comes, it will be huge, guaranteed. I'd love to see down the road Russo positioning Siaki and Styles in similar positions (talking out of both sides of his mouth that they are both "the new chosen one" or something) and in due time this would lead to one of them turning face. For now though, I think they should focus on having Styles as the main guy of this group, and long term do this Jarrett feud and not just blow it off in a few poorly hyped rush-booked matches. Let it develop.

So on the oldschool side the main players should be Lynn, Red, Hennig, possibly the Road Warriors, and Jarrett, for now at least. Hey, works for me. I still think we haven't seen the end of the NWA mainstays yet, one of these weeks I gotta believe we will see Dusty Rhodes show up as this sides spokesman of sorts.

Easily the best TNA show to date

Guest Insane Bump Machine
Hey can somebody describe Daniel's finisher "The Last Rites"?? and how do I get a pic an the bottom of my messages like that ?

Last Rites is the same move as Test's Test Drive. Reverse Spinning Neckbreaker would be the technical term, I think.

how do I get a pic an the bottom of my messages like that ?

You go to "My Control Panel" at the top of your screen, Edit Signature and link to a picture there.

Dames