TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Dial up or not, Banky?Tiff can still be the same person. And they are.

I'm just going to laugh very hard when Eyebrow ends up having gotten banned for calling a man a cunt.

Either way, it was deserved. Eyebrow was under the impression that Tiff is indeed a female and insulted her as such, therefore, blatant sexism.

If you don't think he's a sexist at all, go read some of his views in the LSD folder or in CE where he actually defends woman beaters.

Dames

Tiff's not a girl? NO WAY....

If you're that desperate for proof, Mole, I'll gladly talk to you on AOL Instant Messenger or join you on Netmeeting, as I've done with several others here. Then maybe you'll stop your incessant whining.

-Tiff

Guest BANKYWOOD
I know who it is too. It's actually... Joanna. We used to chill back when I was in Canada. Banky too. The three of us would go clubbing, and I'd always pass out and they'd put me on their couch. It was a blast.

Its true.

But these bitches will never accept it as the truth.

Guest KJ Brackish
But these bitches will never accept it as the truth.

What about that man.... what Banky said was blatent sexism as well. I am only looking for American justice. OMG BAN PLZ~! (not really, I'm just proving a point.)

DFA

Guest SP-1

*wants Tiff to IM him*

And while I have a pic now, you bitches will NEVER see it. Maybe if I get another one but I hate the one I have.

Guest Angle-plex
*wants Tiff to IM him*

And while I have a pic now, you bitches will NEVER see it. Maybe if I get another one but I hate the one I have.

Boo~! I shared my pic! You should share yours!

Guest MaxPower27

You should get some hair dye. You're getting a bit grey there.

Guest Memphis
Tiff's not a girl? NO WAY....

If you're that desperate for proof, Mole, I'll gladly talk to you on AOL Instant Messenger or join you on Netmeeting, as I've done with several others here. Then maybe you'll stop your incessant whining.

-Tiff

Requesting to exploit your state of low self-esteem.

...Please

I know who it is too. It's actually... Joanna. We used to chill back when I was in Canada. Banky too. The three of us would go clubbing, and I'd always pass out and they'd put me on their couch. It was a blast.

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!

Ahem.

So sad to see yet annother thread go the way of OMG TIF IZ A DUDE! WTFF!! And in General chat too: I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. It doesn't matter if Tiffs a dude or not. We're all human aren't we? And if you're gonna be getting hot and heavy over a poster on a message board, you're gonna have some nasty surprises.

Some one start up a "One and only WHO THE FUCK IS TIFF?!?" thred in NHB or something for all our conspiricies.

Guest Angle-plex
GET THAT POPICK PIC OUT YOUR SIG!

He owns NOTHING....

NOTHING!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHA....

I beg to differ.

From PoppaPopick.com:

Click Here Cole's Site!

Click Here Marcus's Site!

Click Here SmartMarks.com, I am a co-owner

Stop covering up the truth, Dames! ;)

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!

Ahem.

So sad to see yet annother thread go the way of OMG TIF IZ A DUDE! WTFF!! And in General chat too: I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. It doesn't matter if Tiffs a dude or not. We're all human aren't we? And if you're gonna be getting hot and heavy over a poster on a message board, you're gonna have some nasty surprises.

Some one start up a "One and only WHO THE FUCK IS TIFF?!?" thred in NHB or something for all our conspiricies.

Seriously, that sounds like a good idea. I feel bad for those who visit this site looking for worthwhile discussion, but have only seen my name plastered everywhere.

-Tiff

Guest Vitamin X

At first I thought (and still sort of do) that Tiff was just a gimmick poster created by Banky against Zack. Having super-hot pictures (please don't put her on Ms. Spears' level again though, thank you) doesn't really help either.

Seriously, that sounds like a good idea. I feel bad for those who visit this site looking for worthwhile discussion, but have only seen my name plastered everywhere.

Don't put yourself in such high regard, dear. You're not important enough to have your name plastered everywhere, it's not exactly a TSM-infested conspiracy. Overall, I agree with subliminal animal's assessment of it, especially this part-

To make a fairly ignorant assumption, that girl's looks don't match up with her personality

Guest Zack Malibu
At first I thought (and still sort of do) that Tiff was just a gimmick poster created by Banky against Zack. Having super-hot pictures (please don't put her on Ms. Spears' level again though, thank you) doesn't really help either.

I don't know if it's against me really, I think it's just more or less a gag that has (seemingly) gotten out of hand. I swear though, if Tiffani Malibu starts doing Saved By The Bell threads, there's going to be hell to pay.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't know if it's against me really, I think it's just more or less a gag that has (seemingly) gotten out of hand.

As with all Banky 'net gags'. Not only out of hand, but outrageously stupid and unentertaining. Except in OAOAST. (cheap plug!)

Guest Vitamin X

Upright Man....Is that name playing off the book, "The Straw Men", by any chance?

Guest Crucifixio Jones

*knows the truth and larfs*

I don't know whether to blast the Bankster for starting this, cry for all the poor saps who fell for it or be ashamed of all the other posters who actually had a hand in pulling it off.

And it's a damn shame a ban had to go down outta this whole debacle. If you have to formulate an elaborate prank to ban a guy, he probably shouldn't be banned to begin with, regardless of his stance on woman beaters. So what his opinion differs from the majority? He has that right last I checked unless this is Nazi Germany and I'm sure it won't be long until the images with Dames' head pasted onto Hitler's body start popping up. And they won't be totally undeserved after finding out what I now know.

Pathetic, all of it.

Guest The Upright Man
Upright Man....Is that name playing off the book, "The Straw Men", by any chance?

No.

Edited by The Upright Man

Guest KJ Brackish

Now, for the long awaited arrival of DFA's picture..... Some say that I look like DAMES, or his twin, whilst others say I look like the SON OF DAMES, but here ya go, and judge for yourself.

DFA's Pic

DFA

Guest Flyboy

You know, if you're a previously banned poster it isn't smart to have that in the URL.

Guest KJ Brackish

Dames has re-instated me! I was banned for no reason, and that is why he has re-instated my ip. I once again have to thank him too! He brought me back, after I was banned for no obvious reason. Thanks again.

DFA