TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Me to i envisioned long blonde flowing locks. Damn this thread ruining what i think people will look like.

WJM, SSD and CC, you've inspired my new custom title.

(In other words, thanks ;))

Be happy I am withholding all pictures. If I post one, the board will shut down as all of the female posters will hop on planes to be near the incredible hotness that is me...then all of the male posters will spontaniously become gay and want me as well, leaving no one to post on the board.

Luckily, I have too much respect for Dames to let his board die such a horrible, horrible death. So for now, you can be the resident drool maker. But be warned...the HAWTNESS is out there....

*cues X-files theme*

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

What do you picture me looking like?

Muaha.

What do you picture me looking like?

Muaha.

Well...like Banky. I imagine you posting while wearing your hat backwards and bitching at your friend about his relationship with a lesbian. I don't think much, I just draw comparisons due to screen names or avatars.

I'm lazy like that.

Guest stardust

Ripper, if you keep talking like that, you're eventually gonna have to give up the goods, y'know.

Show us a picture

Ripper, if you keep talking like that, you're eventually gonna have to give up the goods, y'know.

Show us a picture

Hey Missy, looks whose talking!!!

Seriously though, the only pictures I have are about 7 years old from when I was in High school and I have no where to up load them to. Anywhere free where I can put pictures.

I have a picture of Ripper in my head. He's hawt.

*Pops da colla*

Hells yeah....

But I will probably post a pic tonight. It will be old but hey, I just have more facial hair now, a better hair cut and dress alot better. Same thing...kinda.

Yep...thats how you talk yourself up...

*puts hands behind head*

Of course this could all lead to a massive let down...

*worries*

then I would have to post the calender pic of half nakidness to save face...and I'm not doing that.

Well, you are going to have to wait until tonight, because I refuse to link to the calender pic. They put me in make up and I looked really non manly. I REFUSE!!

Guest stardust

Show us a picture

Hey Missy, looks whose talking!!!

Seriously though, the only pictures I have are about 7 years old from when I was in High school and I have no where to up load them to. Anywhere free where I can put pictures.

*innocent expression*

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Get to postin', though. The ladies of TSM demand the hawtness that must be Ripper.