TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

I completely missed the point.

Naturally.

composing some weak-ass flame

Let's get this out of the way first. I'm not flaming you. I have no intention of flaming you. If I were to flame you, I would flame you in NHB. I would not flame you in GC, and certainly not over something this trivial. At present, I am having a pleasant little conversation about our differences in sartorial taste and you and Banky are flaming me. That's okay.

All your "assessments" based on how I dress make you sound like some 50-year-old white lady who hasn't stepped out of her basement in the past 30 years.  "Get a haircut, hippy" and shit to that effect.

If it makes you feel any better, your hair looks fine.

When I start posting using street slang and attempt to pawn myself off as some kind of hustler, gangsta or pimp (as you folk call someone who dresses the way I do

"You folk?" What "folk" would that be? I take it that other people in the past have reacted to your dress in the same way I have. Unsurprising.

And, well, the people you cited do dress the way you do (at least that's what the two or three rap videos I was unfortunate enough to have glimpsed - briefly - would have me believe) so I don't really understand why the parallel upsets you.

I see you've been really eager to post pics of your bull-dyke ass here, so you must be a real looker yourself.

Enough of a looker to need no validation from anyone here.

Step into 2003 and realize that not everyone dresses in Dockers and Eastlands like your dad.

I doubt my dad knows what Dockers are. Even I don't know what "Eastlands" are.

People like ME don't dress to attract people like YOU

Just as well, isn't it?

But we don't need to keep hearing your opinion on how EVERYONE should dress.  This is America, ain't it?  Or is it TSM's version of Dyke Eye for the Black Guy?

No, this is America all right. Which means I don't have to care about whether or not you want to hear my opinion. I'll continue to voice it when and as I wish.

Guest The Upright Man
What the hell I'll join in this.

This was taken at the end of my senior year in high school (3 years ago) Sadly, this is the one one I have on my PC at the moment.

jen3.jpg

Wow. Let me just say that you look nothing like the way I pictured you.

Guest Crucifixio Jones
"You folk?" What "folk" would that be? I take it that other people in the past have reacted to your dress in the same way I have. Unsurprising.

Actually, no. No one has. Most people aren't dumb enough to think that a baseball jersey and a hat makes someone a "gangsta." Tom's met me. I'm far from some disenfranchised drug-dealing thug, despite the way I may appear. But I am familiar with people like me being labelled unfairly and put into boxes that don't truly describe them because stupid people like to take a glance at someone and make generalizations. So, in that sense, it's nothing new.

So I guess the long and short of it all would be this:

Good-looking straight girls hit on me when I go out and really, that's all a guy wants. They don't complain about how I dress, since they aren't as close-minded and ignorant as some. Not everyone tucks their shirt in, buttons their collars all the way to the top and doesn't wear jewelry. It's not 1803, it's 2003.

"OMG his collar is open! He must think he is a pimp!"

I mean, REALLY...how fucking STUPID is that? For someone that thinks herself so smart, you're really goddamn dumb. I don't require validation, either, especially not from some clam-bumping poster who couldn't afford ONE of my shirts much less anything else, I just thought it'd be fun to play along and give all my detractors (this means YOU) a glimpse behind the curtain and more reason to hate.

Hate on. That's what it's all up there for.

I don't require validation, either, especially not from some clam-bumping poster who couldn't afford ONE of my shirts much less anything else

Interesting. How do you know the particulars of my salary, or my other sources of income?

Incidentally, you might want to stop using derogatory language about my gender and sexuality now. I'm starting to get slightly tired of being called a "bull-dyke" and "some clam-bumping poster," and I don't like your references to my "carpet-munching piehole." I let your rape threat go with minimal comment, but as of this moment I'd appreciate it if you could keep a civil tongue in your head.

I'm not one of your "detractors," honey, and I don't hate you. I don't care enough.

Not everyone tucks their shirt in, buttons their collars all the way to the top and doesn't wear jewelry.

Unfortunately true. Only men who prefer to look like adults.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

And your idea of what adults should look like might need a bit of updating or at least understanding that different cultures and individuals do have minds of their own and dress differently.

As far as my 'rape' comment: I threatened to rape your face with a knife, not sexually assault you. As for the rest, I'm not really concerned with what you're tired of. Just like you, "I don't have to care about whether or not you want to hear my opinion. I'll continue to voice it when and as I wish." And since you want to spit your dated and ignorant comments about what adults should look like, I think I'll continue to call lesbians what I think they should be called, too. It's equally as ignorant, I think. What's good for the goose and all that. That is, until you cry for me to be banned and when I am, I won't cry. Trust me. I know you and the powers-that-be (well, one in particular) are like this - *crosses fingers*

Go ahead, whine. I'll get the cheese.

As far as my 'rape' comment: I threatened to rape your face with a knife, not sexually assault you.

Well, that certainly changes my opinion of you. Please accept my apologies for making such a silly mistake, you shining paragon of virtue.

As for the rest, I'm not really concerned with what you're tired of... since you want to spit your dated and ignorant comments about what adults should look like, I think I'll continue to call lesbians what I think they should be called to.

Minor difference here. I haven't insulted you at any point in this thread, unless you want to call aesthetic criticism of your clothing an insult. I haven't made any derogatory remarks about your race, your gender, or your sexual orientation. In fact, I haven't provoked you at all. You, on the other hand, seem to be foaming at the mouth, practically on the verge of an aneurysm, unable to refrain from making crude and insulting references to my race, my gender, my sexuality, or all three in every post.

That is, until you cry for me to be banned and when I am, I won't cry.

I don't intend to do anything of the sort. However, I will report any further offensive language or threats on your part and let the mods and admins make their own decisions. Fair warning.

I know you and the powers-that-be (well, one in particular) are like this - *crosses fingers*

To which one in particular are you referring?

Guest Crucifixio Jones

"You, on the other hand, seem to be foaming at the mouth, practically on the verge of an aneurysm"

:wacko:

Kotz kind of looks like a young John Lennon.

This is the most unique comment I've ever gotten.

TSA looks... well, not like I expected, but I don't know what I expected her to look like.

I don't see how insults about sexuality are any different than mangled Ebonics meant to indirectly comment on his race.

Guest Crucifixio Jones
I don't see how insults about sexuality are any different than mangled Ebonics meant to indirectly comment on his race.

Eh, me either. But what do I know? I'm just a gangsta/thug/pimp/hustler wannabe. And we all know people like Marney are never wrong.

Eh, me either. But what do I know? I'm just a gangsta/thug/pimp/hustler wannabe. And we all know people like Marney are never wrong.

OH TAG~!

Wow...just wow..

Every thread i leave for a day or two ends up a big ol fight. I indirectly bring the drawmuh.

Everyone hug and lets start from scratch. I getting the guitar and we are about to sing Kum ba Yah.

Wheres to love people?

Wow...just wow..

Every thread i leave for a day or two ends up a big ol fight.  I indirectly bring the drawmuh.

Everyone hug and lets start from scratch.  I getting the guitar and we are about to sing Kum ba Yah. 

Wheres to love people?

People killin

People dyin

Children hurtin

And they're crying

Can you practice what you preach

Or would you turn the other cheek

Father father father help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me got me questionin'

Where is the love?

Guest The Upright Man
Wheres to love people?

Texas Small Arms sucked it all up with her unbridled ugly.

Guest stardust
No, please post pictures of the blonde and the redhead on either end of the picture captioned "My Family" on this page. They're much, much cuter.

They're my step sisters. Thanks for that.

Wheres to love people?

Texas Small Arms sucked it all up with her unbridled ugly.

1:00...

Saturday night...

wrestling message board...

In no way should anyone here be insulting another persons looks...especially when it is not true(as in TSA's case)

Yikes!!! Where is the love? Even the Black Eyed Peas want to know!

Apprently a couple of us leave and the whole board goes to shits...

You should quit your job and stay online 24-7 so stuff like this won't happen.

It's funny when some guys say I'm not what they pictured or not to their standards. Hmmm.... ::::looks at the big picture and realizes those opinions means shit:::

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Ha, I currently don't have a job, but I do have a life. :)

YOUR life. Sounds a wee bit selfish to me. Think about the important things in life...the bunch of guys on the internet that you have never met. We are the ones that need guidence.

And yeah TSA, at the end of the day, you have someone to cuddle up with so anyone elses opinions shouldn't matter...

Except mine when I say all of you people with someone to cuddle up with at night can go straight to heck...

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Ripper, how can you have no one to cuddle with? We saw the pics... even though they are old....