TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

The one and only 1/2/03 WWE Smackdown thread...

Guest Scuba Steve

I wasn't very impressed with Team Angle tonight. Hopefully they'll get better over time.

Guest The Superstar

LOL. It's hilarious.

"People call me for tips, but I say 'try your best, you can do it if you really want to!" I also tell kids to stay off drugs because they affect your gaming."

Holy Bradshaw Sighting!!

For anyone who cares...my mother just loves Bradshaw, HBK, and Al Snow. It's the hair, and the texan drawl (which Al doesn't have...but he does have the hair though).

I loved Team Angle tonight. They were bringing back basic tag team double teaming instead of just double teaming to either cheat or finish the match.

Ugh.....not Bradshaw.....someone tell that dude who ran to the bathroom to cover his BUTT.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Shannon Moore is wasted in this role. Yes, he's dying for our entertainment each and every night, but he could be doing so much more like getting in the CW Title hunt.

Guest Mole
How come Bradshaw being an alcoholic is a GOOD THING?!?!?!?!

Because drinking is fun. And I don't think he is an alcoholic, that is just his character.

Guest The Superstar
Because drinking is fun.

Now wait just a minute! You have impressionable young teens on this board! Watch your mouth!

Guest Anglesault
Shannon Moore is wasted in this role. Yes, he's dying for our entertainment each and every night, but he could be doing so much more like getting in the CW Title hunt.

IMO, that would also be a waste of Moore. The whole concept of a Cruiser division is damned stupid. Maybe I'm missing it. I'll I see is "Well, they're really small and can never fight for the big title, so here's a nice little consolation prize. I don't like the idea of defining these guys by their weight.

Guest wwF1587

have to say that SmackDown! is definetly better taped..... this show wasnt the best... the real problem I have is the Dawn/Al angle... that wedding was absolutely pointless... so they are married... who cares?... Al is what 60 years old? I dont know what WWE are thinking but this cant pay off to anything worth while.

Guest geniusMoment

LaParkaMarka I was making statements not complete sentences.

On this board I don't feel the need to write in complete sentences in order to get my feelings across.

By the way I am not some 15 punk kid trolling around on this message board, I am about two years away from getting my journalism major in advertising and I am willing to bet anything that I am much more proficient at writing than you are.

Guest creativename
Let's not let Edge do Germans any more. Necks are cool when they're not broken and stuff.

Army Eye, that's going in my sig.

I was thinking something the same thing too...Haas is one brave mother *#&$!@.

Guest Anglesault
QUOTE (Army Eye @ Jan 2 2003, 09:32 PM)

Let's not let Edge do Germans any more. Necks are cool when they're not broken and stuff.

Yeah, what the fuck were those? He like tossed him to the side!

Guest creativename

BTW, did anyone else think that Matt's arm was injured on that last F5? It looked like his elbow got bent backwards. That seemed like a very sloppy F5 (down, Anglesault, down!)...I hope Matt's OK. SmackDown! would suck even more if he wasn't not around.

Guest Anglesault

They're all sloppy. But if Brock is pissed, he goes out to hurt someone (See: Holly, Bob) Matt pissed him off by stiffing him with the chair.