TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest madmatt2002

2003 WWE Diary(as seen of EWR forum)

Guest ryankeast

Absoulutly Luv your serise - as I did your old 1996 0nwards - What happened to that????

Keep up the good work.

Please review my fed as well.

Thanks

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Velocity Report 6/7/03-Thrills, Chills, Spills. and Albert...well maybe just Albert.

BJ Payne and Vincent Goodnite vs The HOSS Squad

Matthews and the Cat talk about a possibility of a tag team reign for the HOSSes. The notion of that make me vomit in terror. I love the smell of squash in the evening don't you. Bill DeMott beats the shit out of Goodnite and Albert beats him up. Albert misses an Albert-Lanche and BJ Payne enters. gets in about 5 punches and then gets pump kicked for the pin in 3:21. This match was about as dull as dishwater. *

Winners:The HOSS Squad(via a pump kick to BJ Payne)

54(43, 65)

Kurt Angle

Another Kurt Angle training video is aired. This one is of him practing counters to the F-5 on a couple of no-names.

Pat Powers vs Tajiri

Tajiri is the one who should be feuding with Spanky not Rory "Waste of Space" Fox. Tajiri beats the shit out of Powers, mists him just for shits and giggles, and then kicks him hard for the pin. 1:21. Too short to be anything. *

Winner:Tajiri(via the Buzzsaw Kick)

55(43, 68)

Smackdown Recap

Rhyno's challenge to Undertaker and Undertaker not coming out is replayed from Smackdown. This Thursday Rhyno will go one on one with the Deadman in what should be a brutal bout.

Notes:The Undertaker lost overness from this segment. Rhyno lost overness from this segment.

Crash Holly and Nova vs Chris Kanyon and Sean O' Haire

This is a debut of two new hot tag teams to Smackdown according to the announcers. Translation:We are throwing shit on the wall to see if it sticks. Crash and Nova are in matching blue and black. Good enough tag team match. Kanyon scores the pin with the Flatliner to Crash in 6:32. It was not a total waste of my time. ** 1/2

Winner:Chris Kanyon and Sean O'Haire(via the Flatliner to Crash)

68(61, 76)

WWE World Title:John Cena vs Brock Lesnar©

This is hyped as the first WWE World Title defense EVER on Velocity. For the first time the announcers get something right. This was supposed to happen on Smackdown but The HOSS Squad punked Brock. Cena works over the ribs of Brock, so perhaps the sheets are full of shit and this match WAS intended to be on Velocity. Cena with a DDT and a kneedrop off the top. More rib work. Torture Rack by Cena. Stinger Splash by Cena. Brock still fights up. The announcers are putting over the bravery of Brock fighting two days after getting a cinderblock smashed over his midsection. Proto-Bomb gets a nearfall and Brock a-hem "Brocks" up. He no sells Cena's chops and murders him with a clothesline. Pair of Belly To Bellys. Brock goes for the F-5 but he can't because of the ribs. Cena suplexes Brock and uses the ropes but only gets a two count. Cena goes up top for a crossbody but Brock catches him and muscles him up. F-5. Brock collaspes and then slides over. He only gets a 2 because he stalled because of the hurt ribs. Cena low blows Brock and exposes the tournbuckle. Cena attempts to whip Brock in but a reversal and Brock german suplexes Cena into the steel post(OUCH). This is enough to get three. The announcers put over that Brock can, win with other ways besides the F-5 if need-be. 9:30. This was a good title match. *** 1/4

Winner:Brock Lesnar(via a german suplex into the steel ringpost)

81(82, 79)

Overall:70

Velocity Rating:5.23

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Heat 6/8/03

Stevie Sky vs Lance Storm

Solid enough outing from Storm. He hasn't had a good squash oppertunity for a while. Storm hits the superkick to score the pin in 2:42. *

Winner:Lance Storm(via a superkick)

54(40, 68)

Recap

A look at the events between Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam leading up to their ladder match at King of the Ring.

Aldo Montoya vs Al Snow

Snow beats on Montoya. Squashes him like a bug. Beast Choker gets the submission in 3:34. Some pretty good bumping from Aldo so I would give it. ** 1/2

Winner:Al Snow(via the Beast Choker)

68(61, 76)

Recap

A look at the events of the past couple of weeks between Lita and Jazz.

Notes:Lita lost overness from this segment. Jazz lost overness from this segment.

Billy Gunn vs Scotty Charisma

No Assman just some crappy genetic rock music. Billy Gunn has on black shorts and white boots. Gunn hits the move formally known as the Fame-Asser but the announcers call it the Gunn-Shot. So that is its new name. 2:42 *

Winner:Billy Gunn(via the Gunn-Shot)

53(38, 68)

William Regal vs Maven

This is YOUR Feature bout for this week. Regal stiffs Maven to start but Maven ducks a corner charge and dropkicks Regal. Two Count. Regal must be double tough because if Maven's dropkick didn't destroy him what will. Maven goes up but gets crotched. Buttefly Superplex from Regal. Regal slaps Maven around and half nelson suplex. Maven will have the welts from this match for a long time. Regal with another suplex. The announcers are pleading for the referee to stop the match. Regal however goes up top and Maven dropkicks him as he comes off. Maven is unable to cover. Maven unloads on Regal with chops and punches. Maven with a big dropkick sending Regal crashing to the canvas. Maven goes up top and crossbody no Regal rolls through. Two count on that. Regal has the knuckles and goes for the power of the punch. Maven however catches the fist and full nelsons Regal. Maven rolls Regal to the canvas in a full nelson pin. He must have learned this move from his trainer Al Snow. All four shoulders are down but Maven raises the shoulder at 2 and a half. MAVEN SCORES THE PIN. The biggest win in his career over William Regal. Regal can't believe it. 7:32 ** 1/2.

Winner:Maven(via a full nelson pin)

71(72, 69)

Notes:Maven gained overness from this match.

Regal is not happy

The Coach enters the ring.

Coachman:William, you just lost to Maven. You haven't won a big match in months. Don't you think that it may be time to hang it up.

Regal looks at Coach.

Coach:Regal, face it. You most likely don't have it anymore.

Regal looks down and CLOCKS THE COACH WITH THE POWER OF THE PUNCH.

Regal:Don't have it anymore huh. Well sunshine, it is time to return to my roots. I bloody well think that all the wrestlers on this wretched brand, Raw, will regret the day when you said that to me.

Overall:60

Heat Rating:1.21

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Raw Report 6/9/03

Tonight:Triple H and Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

An honest mistake

Eric Bischoff:I am truely sorry guys. I didn't know that Dustin Rhodes had a flat tire on his way to the arena.

We see the tag team title belts being handed back to Doug Basham and Dustin Rhodes.

Bischoff:Your current reign will continue. The one week title vacancy will not be counted. It was an honest mistake and (chokes) I'm sorry.

We pan back to see Batista releasing Eric Bischoff from a tight grip. The Horsemen used strong arm tactics to get the Tag Team Title belts back instead of winning them in the ring.

Notes:Doug Basham gained overness from this segment.

WWE Woman's Title:Lita vs Jazz©

Jazz attacks at the bell and works Lita's neck with a facelock. This goes on for some time. Jazz with a couple of suplexes and a chickenwing facedrop. Jazz gets kicked on corner charge and Lita with a rana. Another rana as Jazz quickly rises to her feet. Lita goes up top but accidentally takes the referee out with a missile dropkick as Jazz pulls the ref in the way. Lita ducks a shot and Lita with a neckbreaker. Lita goes up top and Moonsault from Lita. Another referee slides in. One, Two, Three. LITA IS THE CHAMPION. Time of the match 3:21

But the hand of Dusty plays a cruel fate as the second referee wakes up and calls for the DQ. Lita wins by DQ as the official decision. Lita won the match but not the title. I am deducting a half a star for the Dusty Finish so * 1/2

Winner:Lita via Dusty Finish(DQ)

57(68, 56)

Notes:The WWE Womans title has lost image.

Bubba Ray Dudley vs Dave Batista in a King of the Ring Quarterfinal

Bubba pounds Batista but Batista just shrugs it off and lariats Bubba. Batista with a Samoan Drop and Batista with some choking. The referee with a really relaxed five count. The announcers put over the fact that if he dqs Batista, he will spend the next few months in a body cast. Batista drops Bubba headfirst onto the buckles. Once again the point is hammered home that Batista has only been pinned once and that is against Stone Cold Steve Austin. I am sure we will be hearing about that until the end of time. Batista with more forearms to the head of Bubba. Batista slams Bubba and goes to the second rope but misses an elbow. Bubba pounds Batista with jabs. Bubba with an elbow to the head and he drops the bionic elbow. Batista pops up like it is nothing but Bubba kicks him low and hits him with the Bubba Cutter. Bubba tells himself to get the tables. Bubba slides it in the ring and attempts to set up Batista but Batista with a gutshot. Batista with a Sit Out Power Bomb, not through the table through. Batista scores an easy pin in 6:32. Batista puts Bubba through the table for fun with a release power bomb. ** 1/2

Winner:Batista(via a Sitout Power Bomb)

70(78, 79)

The return

We get a British themed music video hyping the comeback of....LORD STEVEN REGAL~! This should be interesting. So thats what Regal meant on Heat by returning to his roots. I was afraid it would be a comeback of a real man's man.

D-Von Dudley vs Doug Basham in a KOTR Qualifier

D-Von pounds Basham to start and Basham takes a powder to the outside. D-Von with a couple of clothesline and Basham begs off but gets a thumb to the eye. Basham with a DDT and Basham works over the arm. D-Von comes back but Basham low blows him. Test runs out while the referee is checking on D-Von(so Test can run in) and Test big boots Basham. Test rolls to the outside and D-Von hits a one man Wazzup for the pin. Basham rolls to the outside, cheapshots Test, and then runs the back. Time is 2:32 * 1/2

Winner:D-Von Dudley(via Test interference)

60(64, 71)

So in the KOTR Semifinals for Raw we got D-Von vs Batista and Jeff Hardy has a bye to the Raw Finals on PPV. We are reminded that Finals for both brands and the overall finals will be on the King of the Ring.

Bischoff makes a match for next week

The Horsemen are not pleased at Basham being cost his match with D-Von moments ago. They are protesting to Bischoff.

Bischoff:Fine. You want revenge on Test, Basham. You got it. Next Week on Raw. Dustin Rhodes and Doug Basham vs Test and Booker T for the World Tag Team Titles. You still owe them a title shot from them winning a non-title match against you two at Backlash anyway.

Basham:Thats all fine and dandy Bischoff. But we want revenge against Test tonight.

Bischoff:All of you are booked tonight. Except for...

Bischoff looks at Ric Flair who we just notice is in the room.

Flair:What are you looking at me for.

Bischoff:You can fight Test tonight. You are the greatest of all time. You can handled Test for sure.

Flair:Fine. I will take that punk to school. Wooo!!!!

Jeff Hardy vs Christian

This is a return match from Judgement Day. Jeff Hardy dropkicks Christian out but gets clotheslined on the railrunner. Christian works over the back off Jeff Hardy and gets a two count off of a Reverse DDT. Flying Elbowdrop misses and Jeff comes back. Whisper in the Wind halfway hits for two. Christian gets the knees up on a swanton. Christian with the Unprettier but Jeff Hardy gets his feet on the ropes before three. Christian throws a tantrum but Hardy goes to the outside. Shoulder to the gut and Jeff Hardy with a springboard sunset flip. No Christian grips the ropes. No the referee kicks him off and Jeff Hardy gets three in 5:32. Christian throws a tantrum after the match. ** 1/2

Winner:Jeff Hardy(via a springboard sunset flip)

69(74, 80)

Ric Flair vs Test

Flair chops to start but Test no sells the chops and Gorilla Press slams Flair. Test with two clotheslines but Flair begs off and Test gets low blowed. Flair with a kneedrop and Flair goes up top but gets slammed off. Test with a back elbow and Flair does a 360 sell. Test picks up Flair but gets thumbed in the eye. Flair with a kneecruncher and he stomps the leg. Its time to go to school, woooo!!! Flair with a figure four but Test grabs the hair and small package on Flair. Kickout at two. Test big boots Flair. Flair Flip and clothesline. Test pounds Flair and goes for a suplex back in but Test's knee gives out. Flair with the feet on the ropes to score the pin in 4:32. Flair runs to the back. Seemed like they were going for some half assed mixed version of Flair/Sting or Flair/Luger there. **

Winner:Ric Flair(via the feet on the ropes)

64(81, 56)

The Horsemen may have gone too far

Booker T is sitting in the back chilling when Doug Basham runs into the dressing room. Basham spits in the face of Booker T and quickly runs out.

Booker T:You are going to get it now sucka.

Booker T runs after Basham and RUNS RIGHT INTO A BIG BOOT FROM BATISTA. Dustin Rhodes pounds away on Booker T and even Triple H joins in the fray. Ric Flair walks backstage and stomps Booker T. Flair has handcuffs and Booker T is handcuffed to the metal fencing backstage. Sercurity tries to help Booker T but Batista hammers a sercurity guard and steals his nightstick. Batista smacks Booker T with the nightstick.

We pan back to see that Basham is filming this whole mugging.

Flair chops Booker T while he is handcuffed. Booker T is blinding fighting back but Triple H breaks a panel of glass over the head of Booker T. Basham looks to be getting a closeup of the bloody face of Booker T. Batista chokes Booker and Triple H goes to work witht he nightstick. Booker T may be in no condition to compete in the tag team title match next week. This is what the Horsemen wanted. They are going to take out everyone who opposes them one on one. Triple H now is taunting Booker T but the handcuffs are the only thing that is keeping Booker T on his feet. We see Dustin Rhodes on a golf cart and he is about to run it into Booker T when we quickly fade to the arena.

The announcers are shocked at what just happened. The Horsemen have gone far but this time it is too far.

We pan back to see sercurity backing the golf cart away from Booker T. Booker T is coughing up blood. We see Triple H laughing at this. The Horsemen have sunk to a new low.

Dustin Rhodes vs Booker T

Well that is what was supposed to happen but we get a standby match because Booker T is unable to compete.

Dustin Rhodes vs Glen Jacobs

Jacobs pounds Rhodes and clotheslines him to the outside. Punches in the bunches by Jacobs. Jacobs press slams Rhodes on the guardrail. Jacobs with a flying clothesline. Jacobs goes for a choke slam but Rhodes with a thumb to the eye. Rhodes with forearms and Rhodes with a leaping clothesline. Rhodes with a bulldog but he goes up top and meets foot. Jacobs pounds Rhodes until Rhodes ducks a corner charge and Jacobs overshoots and hits headfirst into the ringpost. Rhodes with a roll up to score the pin in 3:21 ** 1/2

Winner:Dustin Rhodes(via a roll up)

73(86, 76)

Rob Van Dam and Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho and Triple H(w/Ric Flair)

Van Dam starts out with Jericho and spin kicks him to the match. Van Dam takes both Triple H and Jericho to the outside and wipes them out with a plancha. Tag to Austin and Austin pounds Jericho just because he is all drunk and pissed off. Austin with the Thesz Press and punches but Triple H knees Austin in the spine as he bounces off the ropes. Jericho with a clothesline. Jericho with a backbreaker and Lionsault. Tag to Triple H who pummels Austin. High Knee by the Game. Main Event Spinebuster into a Boston Crab. Jericho bitches at Triple H for stealing his finisher and Triple H releases the hold to bitch slap Jericho to make him shut up. Austin punches Triple H and Jericho gets tagged in. Jericho with a missile dropkick to Austin. Lionsault hits the knees. Hot tag to Rob Van Dam. Van Dam is in fists of fire. Spin Kick to Jericho. Superkick to Triple H. Rolling Thunder to Jericho. Flair gets dropkicked off of the ring apron. Van Dam with takes Jericho to the outside but Triple H cheapshots Van Dam. Triple H with a clothesline but Austin hits Triple H with a shot. Ric Flair enters the ring and gets hit with the KICK WHAM STUNNER. Rob Van Dam goes up top and Frog Splashes Flair instead of Triple H. Triple H has the sledgehammer and he smashes Austin from behind. A gutshot to Rob Van Dam and RVD is cradled with the tights pulled. Three is made. Triple H gets his job back from Wrestlemania. 10:32 ***

Winners:Triple H and Chris Jericho(via a sledgehammer shot and cradle to RVD)

76(90, 86)

Triple H gripes about RVD working too stiff. I ignore this of course.

Raw Rating:5.62

Pro Pain Pro Wrestling bites the dust. Through I didn't want anyone on the roster, I just put them out of their misery.

Guest madmatt2002

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

That is the sound that you here when the WWE Woman's Champion Jazz gets injured. Thankfully she is only out for two months. She will remain champion.

Funny. I only have had two injuries and both were to champions. However I needed the Tag Team Titles on Smackdown so Los Guerreros were stripped of the belts. So Lita's chase for the title has been put on hold. And because of Jazz's injury the Womans division has been put on hold.

To make a best of a bad situation, Lita has been sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling to brush up on her skills.

WWE Smackdown Report 4/12/03

Bill DeMott vs Edge in a KOTR Quarterfinal

DeMott beats on Edge and treats him like a jobber. They seem to be treating Edge like a underdog after his two loses against Mattitude. DeMott power bombs Edge but misses the Moonsault. Spear gets two. Edgecution gets two. DeMott pounds Edge and charges in but misses and a fluke rollup scores the pin. 4:21. They should have had the finish after a missed moonsault if they wanted to go for the fluke instead of having DeMott kick out of both the spear and the Edgecution. **

Winner:Edge(via a roll up)

63(68, 75)

Albert vs The Big Show

They run into each other but no one moves. Albert gets the upperhand and powers the Big Show into the corner. Albert-Lanche finds its mark. Second Albert-Lanche misses. Big Show choke slams Albert and DeMott runs in and he gets Choke Slammed as well. Albert with a pump kick to the Show and this gets three. 2:21. The de-push of Show continues. * 1/2

Winner:Albert(via the Pump Kick)

56(67, 57)

Cena wants another chance at the WWE World Title

Cena barges into Stephanie's office.

Cena:Yo G-Dawg. I want a title match so I can make Brock Lesnar my bitch. Word up dawg.

Stephanie:Okay I think you want a title shot against Brock Lesnar, from whatever I was able to translate from that garble.

Cena:Don't hate dawg. Don't hate.

Stephanie:Now Cena. Here on Smackdown we don't give out title shots like they are candy. You have to earn them.

Cena:You hating on the brotha Dawg.

Stephanie:Fine. You want a title shot. You got one. This is the only time you will get a title shot so make it count.

Cena:Kudos Dawg.

Team Angle vs Kaientai 2003 for the WWE Tag Team Titles

Kaientai start out good but Funaki plays Ricky Morton. Funaki surprised Team Angle with a double DDT and hot tag to Tajiri. Tajiri with kicks and Tajiri with a big kick to Shelton. Charlie however kicked Tajiri in the gut and set him up for a power bomb but Funaki came off the top with a dropkick. Tajiri rolls up Charlie and gets three. WE HAVE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. **

Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions:Kaientai 2003

65(67, 80)

Scotty Too Hotty vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0 for the WWE Interconinental Title

The announcers are talking about the upset. They push this match as another potential upset. Scotty with punches. He dropkicks Mattitude. Matt Hardy begs off and thumbs Scotty in the eye. Matt Hardy works over the neck and hits a legdrop off the second rope. Second Legdrop misses. Bulldog. W-O-R-M. Chop is connected. Scotty goes to the second rope and neckbreaker to Matt Hardy. Two and a half. Scotty picks up Mattitude but shot to the ribs and Mattitude Adjustment. Cover gets three. Matt Hardy is still the WWE Interconinental Champion. ** 1/2

Winner:Matt Hardy Version 1.0

71(78, 81)

Notes:The WWE Interconinental title has lost image.

Rory Fox vs Rey Misterio Jr

The Rory Fox experiment is over apperently. Rey squashes Rory and pins him with the 6-1-9 and the West Coast Pop with zero offense from Rory Fox. * 1/2 1:21

Winner:Rey Misterio Jr(via the West Coast Pop)

59(67, 67)

Exhibition Match:The Grappler vs Kurt Angle(w/Paul Heyman)

Kurt Angle had a training session against his trainer that Paul Heryman hired to train Kurt for the match at KOTR vs Brock Lesnar, The Grappler. He will apperently see some limited action here in the WWE. They trade mat holds to start. Kurt rides the Grappler with a facelock but The Grappler counters with a leg ride. Kurt rolls out and shakes The Grappler's hand. Waistlock trading and Kurt Angle with a single leg takedown and a spinning toehold. Grappler rolls his body and kicks free. Grappler now hooks Kurt and front facelock with a bodyscissors. Kurt gets to his feet and counters with a throwing takedown. Angle with an armbar and The Grappler bridges out. The Grappler with a full nelson and Kurt breaks but taking down the Grappler roughly by the leg. Kurt with a heel hook submission hold and The Grappler can't find a way out in the 45 seconds allowed to break holds so Kurt wins in 5:32. Fine amateur style match but on the pro scale it would only be **. The fans were uncertain how to react to this because Kurt used none of his moves he uses in a regular match(the belly to belly, German, Angle Slam, Ankle Lock)

Winner:Kurt Angle(via the Grappler unable to escape a heel hook submission)

64(54, 91)

Notes:The Grappler debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Rory Fox is gone

We here that Rory Fox was fired moments ago. Apperently Rory Fox and Stephanie McMahon got over a dispute of a payoff and Rory hauled off and smacked Stephanie. Stephanie getting smacked is not shown(it probally wasn't taped) but Rory Fox getting hauled out of the building by sercurity while Stephanie looks on holding an ice pack over her face is.

Notes:Stephanie McMahon lost overness from this segment. Rory Fox gained overness from this segment. [Damn Bugger. He stole himself some overness on his way out)

Los Guerreros vs Spanky and Chris Benoit

GREATNESS~~~~! Chavo and Eddie kick seventeen different kinds of ass tonight. Benoit chops Chavo and pounds on Eddie and suplexes him. Spanky gets tagged in and wipes out both men with a pescado. Spanky gets cheapshotted and plays Ricky Morton. Eddie is in totally rudo heel mode tonight, slapping Spanky when he even looks at him cross-eyed. Spanky hit the Double Sliced Bread on the Guerreros and tagged in Benoit who pounds both Guerreros with chops. Triple Germans on Chavo and Dragon Suplex on Eddie. Benoit and Eddie take it to the outside and chop their way to the back and Spanky and Chavo are now the legal men. Spanky attempts a frankensteiner but Chavo hotshots him on the top rope and pins him with the feet on the ropes just to be a dick for three in 12:21. So it looks like we are going to have Chavo vs Spanky on Sunday Night Heat prior to KOTR and Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit part 67843 at the PPV. But good matches are good matches. This was *** by the way.

Winners:Los Guerreros(via a pin to Spanky by Chavo with the feet on the ropes)

76(82, 89)

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Title

Brock chases Cena around the ring and gets cheapshotted when he comes back in. Cena with punches and a backdrop suplex. Cena goes up top and kneedrop to the head. Cena works the chinlock but Brock powers out. Brock eats chain but it only gets two. Proto Bomb gets two. Second Proto Bomb Brock totally no sells and he Brocks up. Brock with a sick lariat and a big overhead belly to belly. Brock with a german suplex and Cena flops over ont his face. Brock muscles up Cena and F-5. Cover gets three in 5:43. They couldn't match last weeks Velocity match because Brock was in more danger of losing the title there. He didn't even have his ribs taped up tonight. Kurt Angle runs in and smashes Brock with something wrapped in a red, white, and blue towel. Its a 50 lb barbell. Brock is out cold and Kurt Angle stands over Brock. ** 3/4

Winner:Brock Lesnar(via the F-5)

72(82, 79)

Notes:The WWE World title has lost image.

No Holds Barred Match:Rhyno vs The Undertaker

This is a result of Rhyno goring the Undertaker two weeks ago. Rhyno cheapshots the Undertaker from behind with a pipe but Undertaker sits up. Rhyno powerslams Undertaker and hits a Vader Bomb. Rhyno with a two count. Rhyno piledrives the Undertaker and grabs a table. Rhyno piledrives Undertaker through the table but only gets a 2 3/4th count. A second piledriver is blocked. Undertaker grabs Rhyno and Choke Slam. And cue the goons. Albert runs in and gets clotheslined. Bill DeMott gets choke slammed. Team Angle ran in and the Undertaker pounded them. UT turned around and GORE GORE GORE. Another nearfall. Rhyno goes for another GORE but Undertaker side steps it. Rhyno hits the buckles and Undertaker picks him up. Tombstone by the Undertaker. Arms are folded across the chest and it gets three in 7:43. ** 3/4

Winner:The Undertaker(via the Tombstone Piledriver)

75(86, 80)

Overall:66(I hate when everything doesn't click)

Smackdown Rating:4.51

Guest kane3212321

This is a great series. Check this folder every day to see if you have anything new I can read!

Guest madmatt2002

Erin Bray and Five Star Flash were signed to contracts for OVW. We wish them well in their time down there.

Oh and one more thing. This diary is now SmarkMarks Forum *Exclusive*

WWE Velocity 6/14/03

Crash Holly vs The Hurricane

The WWE seems to want to push Hurricane, but he isn't on the main card for whatever reason. Anyway typical Velocity style Cruiserweight Match. Nothing too special but still decent. Hurricane wins with the Eye of the Hurricane in 4:03 **

Winner:The Hurricane(via the Eye of the Hurricane)

64(52, 77)

Ash Parker vs "The Number One M'fer" Shannon Moore

Crowd was dead but Shannon Moore has a pretty good match. Super Rocker Dropper scores the pin in 3:21 **

Winner:Shannon Moore(via a Super Rocker Dropper)

62(45, 80)

Recap video

A look at Kurt Angle jumping Brock Lesnar on Smackdown.

A challenge

"Latino Heat"

Out comes Eddie Guerrero. Eddie comes to the ring and sneers at the fans. Eddie has the microphone.

Eddie:I don't have a match at King of the Ring. Whats up with that Esse. I was challenging Brock Lesnar for the title last month and I have come the closest that anyone has gotten to pinning Brock Lesnar cleanly in a singles match. So I want some respect. I am making an open challenge to anyone at KOTR.

"Whatever" plays and out comes Chris Benoit. It looks like he is going to accept the challenge.

Benoit:Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. When was it the last time we fought. Backlash. You hit me over the head with a chair to score the cheapest victory I ever did see. I accept your challenge for King of the Ring. If you think you are better than me, I will most certainly PORVE YOU WRONG.

Eddie:Well Benoit. Prove me wrong. You got a win over Rhyno in a midcard match at Judgement Day. I have been taking the champion to the limit.

Benoit:You want a little preview Guerrero. You got it.

Benoit charges to the ring. Eddie goes for a clothesline but Benoit is too quick. He wraps his hands around the body of Eddie. German Suplex release. Eddie flops over onto his face and Benoit locks on the Crippler Crossface. Eddie taps like a mother. Benoit released the hold and Eddie scampered to the outside. Eddie vs Benoit, fifteen days at King of the Ring.

Notes:Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment. Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment.

Billy Kidman vs Sean O' Haire

O'Haire pounds on Kidman to start. This is a complete and utter squash until O' Haire goies for the power bomb and makes the mistake that many have before him. YOU CANNOT POWER BOMB KIDMAN. Kidman with the sitdown faceslam and Kidman goes up top. Shooting Star Press. O'Haire pops up right after, no selling Kidman's finisher and murders him with a lariat. O' Haire hits the throwing crucifix power bomb to score the pin. 3:43 ** 1/2

Winner:Sean O' Haire(via a throwing Crucifix Power Bomb)

67(56, 79)

Notes:Billy Kidman lost overness from this match.

Jamie Knoble vs Rikishi

No Nidia tonight. Knoble pounds Rikishi but Rikishi no sells. Superkick and legdrop. Knoble cheapshots Rikishi and pounds him. Knoble goes up top but misses a flying legdrop. Rikishi lifts up Knoble and RIKISHI DRIVER. He hasn't pulled out that move in a while. Cover gets three in 2:32. Good for what it was. ** 3/4

Winner:Rikishi(via Rikishi Driver)

73(74, 71)

(Note:My inner Vince booked that last match)

5.63 Rating for Velocity.

I denote a million to charity. Why. Because I am a real nice guy. I real nice guy who doesn't want any injuries. :D

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Heat 6/15/03

Lance Storm vs Gabriel Knight

Knight has been rumoured to be doing really well on Ohio Valley Wrestling. He had a pretty decent match with Lance Storm for the time alotted. Storm with the Canadian Mapleleaf(I refuse to call it the Straight Shooter) for the submission in 3:12 * 1/2

Winner:Lance Storm(via the Canadian Mapleleaf)

59(44, 75)

Steven Regal video

A look at the return of Lord Steven Regal. This video shows him sticking his nose up in the air at homeless people asking if he has any spare change.

Spike Dudley and Maven vs Bully Douglas and Shawn Candido

Al Snow is off taping Tough Enough IV so Maven has formed an alliance with Little Spike Dudley. Dudley Dawg gets the pin on Bully Douglas as Maven dropkicks Shawn Candido. Time was 4:21 and match rating was *

Winners:Maven and Spike Dudley(via the Dudley Dawg to Bully Douglas)

51(43, 59)

History package

A look at the events leading up to the tag team title match tommorow night on Raw between Booker T and Test and the Horsemen.

History Package II

A look at the events leading up to Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho at King of the Ring

Tommy Dreamer vs Steven Richards for the WWE Hardcore Title

Cookie Sheets, trash can lids, and a bag of popcorn were the weapons used in this match. Dreamer ducked a Steven Kick and DDTed Richards on a trash can for the pin in 5:32 **

Winner:Tommy Dreamer(via a DDT on the trash can)

63(63, 64)

Notes:The WWE Hardcore title has lost image.

Raven wants Tommy Dreamer

"Caw Caw Caw"

Out comes Raven.

Raven:Good title defense Dreamer. Wheres my title shot by the way. What about me. What about Raven. I have never got my return shot. What about me. What about Raven. You only pinned me once. I have pinned you every other time you have fought me. You took several title shots. It will only take me one to get that hardcore belt around my waist.

Dreamer:Raven, you want a title shot. YOU GOT ONE. Tommorow night on Raw. I will put the Hardcore Title on the line.

Raven:Well Dreamer. You have finally had some guts. But you are about...Three Minutes too late.

Rosey and Jamal enter the ring and jump Dreamer. Samoan Drop to Dreamer on the trash can from Jamal. Rosie is up top and he splashes Dreamer. Raven looks on with a smirk. Another Splash. This is pure destruction. Steven Richards gets up. Raven is in the ring.

Raven:What you are looking at is the thing that the suits in the back didn't want back. The Flock has returned. Vince, we are taking over your company. See my goal in life is to be running the WWE. One day Vince McMahon, you will be answering to the Raven. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

The Flock is back. Raven has his return Hardcore Title shot against Tommy Dreamer tommorow night on Raw.

Overall:71

Heat Rating:1.16

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Raw 6/16/03

A challenge

"King of the World" plays and out comes Chris Jericho. Jericho doesn't look too happy.

Jericho:In 13 days I am going to get MY World Heavyweight Title from that thumb pointing moron Rob Van Dam. But tonight I need a tuneup. I'm bored quite frankly. So anyone in the back who wants to face Chris Jericho can step up to the challenge.

"Kee-Rash"

Out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin. Could SCSA be accepting the challenge.

Austin:Son, let me tell you something. You are bored. Well Stone Cold will put some excitement into your night.

Jericho:Well Austin, let me tell you something. I have beat you before. I beat you and the Rock both in the same time at Vengeance a year and a half ago.

Austin:Still hanging on past glories Jericho. Well if you want to see Stone Cold put a whipping on Chris Jericho give me a hell yeah.

Crowd:Hell Yeah.

Jericho:Why do even care what these sheep say. They only care to see two men get beat up for their amusement.

Austin:Well I will be amused when I stomp a mudhole in your ass and what it dry. and thats the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Austin leaves. Looks like we have a main event tonight.

Notes:Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment. Steve Austin gained overness from this segment.

D-Von Dudley vs Dave Batista in the Raw Semifinals

Batista beats on D-Von to start. Big Gorilla press. Lariat. Elbowdrop. Batista with a powerslam. Batista has had only one pinfall loss in the WWE and that is to Stone Cold Steve Austin. Batista misses a charge and D-Von with jabs. D-Von with the Reverse DDT but Batista no sells. D-Von hits a neckbreaker and one man Wazzup but Batista is up again. HUGE Choke Slam from Batista. Batista now with the Sitout Power Bomb to D-Von. You can count to 50 because Batista gets three. 3:21 ** 3/4. Batista will face Jeff Hardy in the Raw half of the final four for the King of the Ring Tournament.

Winner:Dave Batista(via the Sitout Power Bomb)

74(75, 73)

Booker T can't wrestle tonight says The Bisch

Booker T enters Eric Bischoff's office.

Bischoff:Booker T, the man I wanted to see.

Booker T:What do you want, Bischoff.

Bischoff:Booker T, sad to say that I have had a note from your doctor. Six cracked ribs, a bruised sternum, and a concussian from that attack by the Horsemen. Henious attack by the way. They have been fined $5,000 a piece.

Booker T:So what.

Bischoff:Booker, I can not let you wrestle tonight. You could be permantly injured and I don't want that on my conscience. Actually the price of Fed Ex has gone up so I don't want to have to fire you because you are seriously injured.

Booker T:So what about my title shot.

Bischoff:It will go to the Number Two tag team contenders on Raw. Don't worry. You and Test will have the next shot once you are cleared to wrestle.

Booker T:We better sucka.

Tommy Dreamer vs Raven for the WWE Hardcore Title

This match was made on Heat when the Flock was reformed. Dreamer fought hard and Spicolli Driver to Raven. Steven Richards ran out but got cookie sheeted by Dreamer. Rosie got held off but Jamal grabbed Dreamer. Reverse Samoan Drop on a trash can. Raven is up and Evenflow to Dreamer. Rosie is up top and he splashes Dreamer. Raven covers Dreamer with one foot on the chest. But only two and a half. Raven goes for a regular cover and gets three. 4:43. Raven is the new Hardcore Champion. Short, entergetic match. Rosie with another splash to Dreamer. Raven stands over Dreamer holding the WWE Hardcore Title belt(which looks like the old ECW World Title belt in design instead of the old broken up belt of old). ** 1/2

Winner and NEW WWE Hardcore Champion:Raven(via a beatdown from the Flock to Tommy Dreamer)

69(70, 68)

Notes:The WWE Hardcore title has gained in image.

World Tag Team Titles:Dustin Rhodes and Doug Basham© vs the top tier tag team of....Maven and Spike Dudley

Okay Maven and Spike have only been a team for a match. Spike gets beat down but tags off to Maven. Maven holds off both men with dropkicks but gets cheapshotted by Rhodes's cowbell and DDTed by Basham for the pin 3:42. That match was a by the numbers 4 minute tag team match. Heat continues to build for the BookTest vs Horsemen tag team title match through. ** 1/2

Winners and still tag team champions:The Horsemen(via a cowbell shot and DDT to Maven)

69(67, 72)

Notes:The World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Test wants a match tonight

Test barges into Eric Bischoff's office.

Test:I want my title shot tonight.

Bischoff:Well your partner is injured, the hardcore title was already defended tonight, you are not a woman so that leaves the World Heavyweight Title.

Test:Okay fine. I will win my first World Heavyweight Title tonight. Rob Van Dam is going down. No offense to RVD but the rest can't beat Test.

Lord Steven Regal Video

A look at Lord Steven Regal, this time detailing his collection of royal antiques.

Glen Jacobs vs Triple H(w/Ric Flair)

Jacobs pounds on Triple H to start but Flair distracts Jacobs. Flair sells more then both men in this match when Jacobs pounds Flair but HHH with a knee to the back. Triple H with a knee to the head. Triple H with a kneedrop. (I am detecting a disturbing theme here). Triple H with a running kneelift as Jacobs gets up. Triple H drops Jacob's tailbone first on his knee with an atomic drop. Triple H with a knee to the midsection and facebuster across the knee. WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN AND THE KNEE. Jacobs sits up and Triple H knees Jacobs in the face but Jacobs sits up again and pounds Triple H. Jacobs Choke Slams Triple H. Flair is in and takes a hell of a chokeslam bump. Flair's shoe comes off and Triple H hits Jacobs from behind with it. Triple H scores the pin with the feet on the ropes. Vintage Ric Flair says JR. If Triple H starts carrying a broomstick to ***, that is vintage Ric Flair brother. Time of match was 6:53 *** 1/4

Winner:Triple H(via hitting Jacobs with Ric Flair's shoe)

84(87, 79)

Test vs Rob Van Dam for the World Heavyweight Title

They shake hands to start and Test clotheslines Rob Van Dam and pounds him with forearms. Test is playing the heel in this match. Test with a full nelson slam for two. Test whips Van Dam in and Powerslam. Test goes up top and Flying Elbowdrop gets two. Test goes for the big boot but Rob Van Dam catches the boot and spin kick to Test. Rolling Thunder on Test. Van Dam goes up for the Five Star but gets crotched. Test with a Superplex off the top on Van Dam. Test now with the Test Drive but the referee gets bumped. Doug Basham runs out but gets Big Booted. Rob Van Dam is up but he runs into a Big Boot. Chris Jericho runs out and cheapshots Test from behind. Rob Van Dam pulls himself up and Five Star Frog Splash on Test. Cover gets three in 6:53. This was another RVD seven minute special but damn if it doesn't work. Chris Jericho cost Test the match because if Test won, Jericho wouldn't get a title shot at King of the Ring. ***

Winner:Rob Van Dam(via the Five Star Frog Splash to Test)

76(75, 78)

The Horsemen swarm the ring

Basham hits Test with a DDT. Batista comes out dragging out Stacy Keibler. Basham has a pair of brass knuckles but Stacy breaks free of the control of Doug Basham and hurls herself onto Test. Basham can't bring himself to hit a woman but he asks Batitsta to do it. Batista has no objections and he grips Stacy by the throat. Batista now puts Stacy between his legs and lifts her up. HUGH THROWING POWER BOMB. Stacy is out cold. Basham works over Test with the brass knuckles and Test is busted wide open. Batista lifts up Stacy and drapes her over his shoulder and the Horsemen head to the back. The trainers are in the ring and Test has re broke his nose.

Notes:Test gained overness from this segment.

Chris Jericho vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin pounds Jericho to start and clothesline off the apron while Jericho is on the outside. Back in and Jericho gets slammed and FU Elbow. Jericho begs off and thumb to the eye. Jericho chops away at Austin. Austin with some pissed off redneck violence but Austin overshoots himself and Jericho with a flying forearm. Jericho goes up top and missile dropkick. Two count off of that one. Jericho now with a springboard bulldog. Another two. Jericho with a sleeperhold but Austin counters with a jawbreaker. Austin goes for a thesz press but Jericho hotshots Austin. Jericho with a neckbreaker and Jericho with the Lionsault but Austin somehow gets out. Jericho with the Walls of Jericho and after a struggle Austin gets to the ropes. Jericho beats up Austin and goes up top but gets superplexed off. Austin pounds Jericho. Thesz Press. Piston like right hands. Austin accidentally knocks the referee down with one. Austin with a KICK WHAM STUNNER. Austin with a cover but no referee to count. Austin tries to revive the referee and Jericho rolls outside to get a chair. Jericho chairs Austin from behind. Cover and the referee comes to. Two count only. Jericho picks up Austin but Austin fights back and picks up the chair. Austin chairs Jericho and the referee sees that chairshot. DQ win for Jericho. 11:32 Triple H runs out and attacks Austin. Pedigree on the chair. Triple H stands over Austin as Raw goes off the air. **** 1/4

Winner:Chris Jericho(via DQ)

92(95, 88)

Overall:79

Raw Rating:5.80

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Smackdown 6/19/03

Edge vs Albert in a King of the Ring Tournament Smackdown Semifinal

We start off with the first semifinal of the Smackdown portion of the King of the Ring Tournament. Edge pounds Albert but gets powerslammed. Albert splashes Edge. Albert with a Canadian Backbreaker Drop. Only to. Albert-Lanche hits. Baldo Bomb is blocked and SPEAR. Albert no sells and takes Edge's head off with a pump kick. Albert now with a Gorilla Press and Edge is kicked into the corner. Second Albert-Lanche misses. Edge with a kick to the midsection and EDGECUTION. Two Count only. Edge takes it up top and missile dropkick. Another two. They are putting Albert over as a real tough guy in this match. Edge goes for a rana but Albert with a power bomb. Edge barely gets the shoulder up. Albert goes for the Baldo Bomb but Edge with a thumb to the eye. Edge spears Albert and hooks him. Edgecator. Albert taps out. Edge wins via submission in 7:32. ** 3/4

Winner:Edge(via the Edgecator)

73(72, 75)

Rey Misterio Jr vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0 in the KOTR Smackdown Semifinals

Rey dropkicks Mattitude to start and pescado by Rey. Rey now with a missile dropkick and Mattitude begs off. Low Blow from Mattitude. Reverse DDT only gets two. Springboard Legdrop connects. Mattitude with a double underhook suplex. Matt Hardy climbs up top but gets dropkicked on the way down. Rey now with forearms and Rey with a flying headscissors. Matt Hardy rolls to the outside to escape but Rey catches him with a twisting corkscrew plancha to the outside. Rey goes to the apron again and rana off the apron. Mattitude takes a good bump. Mattitude is in. West Coast Pop is blocked but Rey leapfrogs over Matt. Rey with a drop toehold and 6-1-9. Rey with the West Coast Pop but Mattitude rolls through. Two count off of that. Kick is blocked and Mattitude is spun around. Rey with a rana no Mattitude with a Power Bomb. Matt Hardy waits on Rey. Gutshot and Mattitude Adjustment. Cover only gets 2 and 1/2. Matt Hardy can't believe it. Matt Hardy picks up Rey and another Mattitude Adjustment. Cover gets three this time in 8:32. Rey has been put over as hard to put down over the past couple of weeks. *** 1/2

Winner:Matt Hardy Version 1.0(via the Mattitude Adjustment)[/i]

85(86, 83)

Notes:Matt Hardy Version 1.0 gained overness from this match.

So the KOTR Semifinals overall is.

Jeff Hardy vs Dave Batista(Raw Finals)

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Edge(Smackdown Finals)

then the winners meet of course.

Re-Match from last week made for KOTR

Stephanie McMahon:Last week on Smackdown Kaientai 2003 defeated Team Angle. Team Angle have been whining all week how it was a fluke despite Kaientai 2003 also beating them in a non title match some weeks ago. So what better place to make a rematch is KOTR. The tag team titles will be on the line when Kaientai 2003 defends against Team Angle. Tonight we get a preview when Charlie Haas of Team Angle faces Tajiri of Kaientai 2003.

Notes:Stephanie McMahon gained overness from this segment.

Charlie Haas(w/Shelton Benjamin) vs Tajiri(w/Funaki)

Funaki won his first major title in the WWE last week on Smackdown(we don't count the WWE Hardcore title(pre-2003 version) as a major title because everyone and their mother had it). Tajiri chops and kicks away. Tajiri with a spin kick and handspring elbow. Tajiri dropkicks Haas out of the ring and Tajiri with a kick to the head. Haas begs off and cheapshots Tajiri. Haas with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Haas climbs up top but gets dropkicked. Tajiri laces into Haas with kicks and Shelton runs in and superkicks Tajiri. DQ win for Tajiri in 5:32. Funaki ran in but gets double superkicked by Team Angle. Team Angle with the Double Exploder Suplex to Tajiri. German Suplex/Spin Kick comb to Funaki. Team Angle parade around with the WWE Tag Team Titles after the match. Could this be the sight we see at King of the Ring. ** 1/2

Winner:Tajiri(via DQ)

68(53, 83)

Notes:This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

The Grappler tries to school Brock Lesnar and gets more than he bargained for

"Medal" plays and out comes Kurt Angle's trainer The Grappler. The Grappler grabs the microphone.

Grappler:Let me tell you something. Out of all my pupils I have ever trained, Kurt Angle is the most gifted. He can wrestle, he can talk, he can brawl, and he can go to the top rope. Angle's wrestling is becoming something that a mere sports entertainer can not understand. He has a counter to everything. Go for a clothesline, he grabs you by the arm and takes you down in a fujiwara armbar and makes you tap like the little bitch you are. Go for a kick and he will grab you by the leg and take you down and put on a leglock.

The Grappler pauses.

Grappler:Tonight Kurt Angle will have a workout tonight to show all you punks what he is about. Not against me this time because against two top a-hem wrestlers on Smackdown. Kurt Angle is the man who is the next WWE Champion. I mean Brock Lesnar's skills leave a little bit to be desired. He nearly lost the title to John Cena who lets face it, Cena can't wrestle his way out of a moldy paper bag. Brock's wrestling skills are good compared to the normal sports entertainer. On a scale of 10, I'd give him a seven but Kurt Angle is at least a 20. He...

"Here Comes the Pain"

Here comes the Champion. Brock Lesnar comes to the ring.

Brock Lesnar:So you are the great trainer that Heyman hired. You are wearing a mask so I don't know if you are not a real trainer. So if you have these great wrestling skills that you passed on to Kurt Angle, why aren't you facing me at King of the Ring for the WWE World Title.

Grappler:I have no pleasure being in this ringed circus called the WWE. I am an amateur wrestler. I am not a pro nor do I want to be a pro. You sold out Lesnar. You had potential. But now you are nothing but one of the clowns.

Brock looks at the crowd and RUNS OVER THE GRAPPLER WITH A CLOTHESLINE. Brock picks up the Grappler and German Suplex. Brock now picks up the Grappler and F-5. Brock now grabs The Grappler and another F-5. This is pure destruction. Brock throws the Grappler to the outside. Brock with the F-5 into the ringpost. The Grappler hits knees first. Brock leaves. Brock is a very dangerous man. Kurt Angle, enhanced wrestling skills or not, might not know what he is getting himself into at KOTR.

Notes:Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment. The Grappler gained overness from this segment.

I accidentally hit the next button a couple of times while it was loading so:

Chris Benoit beat Chavo Guerrero Jr with the Crippler Crossface.

Kurt Angle gave an interview and said he had a 50 feet restraining order on Brock Lesnar and he will make him tap at KOTR. Its true, its true.

Spanky vs Eddie Guerrero

Title is not on the line because Eddie is a wee bit over the limit. Eddie pounds on Spanky. Eddie with uppercuts and boot scrapes. Spanky counters a crucifix power bomb with a rana. Spanky with dropkicks and Sliced Bread #2. Eddie is in the ropes. Eddie hotshots Spanky. Lasso from El Passo but Spanky is too close to the ropes. Eddie beats up Spanky and puts the hold back on. Spanky taps this time because no one gets out of ht eLasso. 5:32 *** 1/4

Winner:Eddie Guerrero(via the Lasso from El Passo)

82(79, 86)

The Undertaker vs Sean O' Haire

The Undertaker beats up O' Haire. Clothesline and legdrop. O' Haire however wipes out UT with a lariat. O' Haire with a powerslam. Undertaker sits up. O' Haire with a kick to the face and a splash. Undertaker sits up. O' Haire with a full nelson slam. Undertaker sits up. O' Haire rolls to the outside and grabs a chair. He hits the Undertaker with the chair. What a vicious shot. DQ of course. O' Haire pops the referee and The Undertaker sits up. Good god what will it take. O' Haire runs away. He has occured the wrath of the Undertaker. Sean O' Haire vs the Undertaker is UT's next feud for all who are keeping track of meaningless midcard feuds. You may be a seeing a few of these as the first Smackdown only PPV, Vengeance, edges closer.3:21 ** 1/2

Winner:The Undertaker(via DQ)

73(70, 77)

Public Workout:

Crash Holly and Billy Kidman vs Kurt Angle

Kidman attacks but Kurt with an abdominal stretch. Crash tries his lock and reverse kneebar from Angle(wooo!!!). Angle now with a twisting headlock to Crash. Kidman runs in but gets armdragged and cross-armbreaker from Angle. This goes on for some time before Angle hits the Angle Slam on Kidman and Angle then takes Crash down and heel hook submission. This is the same thing the Grappler couldn't escape last week and neither does Crash because he taps. 4:00 ** 3/4

Winner:Kurt Angle(via heel hook submission on Crash Holly)

74(65, 84)

Brock attempts to attack but gets pounded

"Here comes the Pain"

Brock makes is way to the ring. Kurt is yelling 50 FEET. Brock doesn't care and sercurity swarms the ring. Brock takes them out one by one with punches. Kurt goes to the outside and picks up one of the officer's nightsticks, perhaps to arm himself encase of a Brock attack. Lesnar takes out two sercurity guards with a double clothesline. Lesnar gets maced by a police officer. Kurt hits Lesnar from behind with the nightstick.

Sercurity tries to get to Brock but two members are unloading on them with nightsticks. The guard that maced Brock is in the ring. He pulls off his helmet. ITS PAUL HEYMAN. The other two sercurity guards are...Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. This was a Team Angle trap. Angle Slam. Heyman is directing traffic. Haas and Benjamin with a double Superkick as Brock tries to pull himself to his feet. Angle has a steel chair. Brock is up and Angle smashes the chair over the skull of Brock. Is Angle not fully confident of his techinical wrestling abilities or he is just taking advantage of this. Angle chairs Brock in the back of the leg. Angle now folds the chair over the ankle of Brock as Hass and Benjamin hold Brock down. Angle pillmanizes the Ankle. Angle now stomps away at the ankle some more. It may of snapped. Brock is pulling himself up and he is swatting away.

Angle kicks Brock in the back of the ankle and Ankle Lock. Benjamin chokes Brock with the nightstick. Haas has a camera. He is taking a picture of this mugging. Heyman kicks Brock in the face. Sure, while he is helpless Heyman. Smackdown goes off the air with Team Angle continueing their mugging on Brock Lesnar.

Overall:75

Smackdown Rating:4.91

Okay ladies and gentlemen it is about a week until the PPV so you know what time it is.

THATS RIGHT. Call for predictions.

WWE World Title:

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar©

World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match:

Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam©

Handicap Match:

Ric Flair and Triple H vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero

Semifinal of the KOTR Tourny(Overall)

Jeff Hardy vs Dave Batista

Edge vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Finals of the KOTR:

Winners of Semifinals meet.

WWE Tag Team Title Match:

Kaientai 2003© vs Team Angle.

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Chavo Guerrero Jr vs Spanky©

Guest kane3212321

WWE World Title:

Brock Lesnar©

Rob Van Dam©

Handicap Match:

Ric Flair and Triple H

Chris Benoit

Dave Batista

Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Finals of the KOTR:

Matt Hardy

Kaientai 2003©

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Spanky©

WWE World Title:

Lesnar©

Jericho

Handicap Match:

Triple H and Flair

Benoit

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Finals of the KOTR:

Matt Hardy

Kaientai 2003©

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Spanky

Guest The Superstar
WWE World Title:

Lesnar©

Jericho

Handicap Match:

Triple H and Flair

Benoit

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Finals of the KOTR:

Matt Hardy

Kaientai 2003©

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Spanky

Ditto.

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Velocity 6/21/03

Chris Alexander vs Jaime Knoble

This Alexander kid looks like a good wrestler. Maybe a possible edition to the WWE Cruiserweight division. He pulled out some crisp moves so maybe this was a tryout. Rana is blocked and Tiger Bomb is hit for the pin. Crowd was dead, match was good. 5:32. **

Winner:Jaime Knoble(via the Tiger Bomb)

65(49, 82)

Smackdown Recap

A look at Sean O' Haire vs The Undertaker from Smackdown.

Notes:The Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

Cassidy O' Reilly and Chase Stevens vs Nova and Crash

THE HOTSHOTS APPEAR ON VELOCITY. Another tryout, well if WWE is using Velocity as a tryout for Indy prospects, more power to them. Crash pins Steven with the Crash Landing in 6:32. After some back and forth tag team action. * 1/2

Winners:Crash Holly and Nova(via the Crash Landing on Stevens)

57(45, 70)

Brandon K vs Bill DeMott

Well this was a squash in every sense of the world. DeMott beat on K and finished him off with a gutwrench power bomb in 2:11. Less said about this, the better. 1/2*

Winner:Bill DeMott(via a gutwrench power bomb)

50(35, 66)

Look at Brock vs Kurt

A highlight video featuring Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle leading up to KOTR.

Notes:Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment.

John Cena vs The Hurricane

Hurricane leads Cena through pretty nicely, lifting him to a good match. The only good match I have seen out of Cena besides his match against Brock a couple of weeks ago on Velocity, in fact. Overcast is hit. Two. Eye of the Hurricane is hit. Two. Shining Wizard is blocked. Proto-Bomb is blocked. Vertebreaker is teased but Cena fights out and Proto-Bomb for the pin in 8:43 ***

Winner:John Cena(via the Proto-Bomb)

76(74, 79)

Overall:65

Velocity got a 5.75 Rating and Chris Alexander got a Developmental deal due to his good proformance last night. The other three will have another tryout on Heat. Brandon K will face Steven Richards and The Hotshots will face The Dudley Boys. The Heat Feature Bout will be:Christopher Nowinski vs Maven.

King of the Ring Card:

WWE World Title:

Handicap Match:

Finals of the KOTR:

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Heat 6/22/03

Well lets see what the commericial for the Raw matches on PPV plus some extra matches to be thrown in has this time.

Brandon K vs Steven Richards

Brandon K was hoss fodder on Velocity for Bill DeMott. He gets in some offense but Steven hits a Steven Bomb and a Steven Kick for the pin in 1:32. Too short to be worth anything. DUD

Winner:Steven Richards(via the Steven Kick)

44(38, 60)

KOTR Hype

A look at the Raw KOTR tourny matches that led us to next Sunday and then hype from Jeff Hardy vs Batista in the Raw Finals(But overall Semifinals) of the King of the Ring Tournament.

The Hot Shots vs The Dudley Boys

Lost in the shuffle=the Dudley Boys. Since a short title reign in the Spring what of note have the Dudleys done. Never The Less this is an exhibition for the Dudley's. Dudley Device. Wazzup. 3D on Chase Stevens gets the pin in 2:53. Cassidy gets put through a table by a Super Bomb after the match. * 1/2

Winner:The Dudley Boys(via the Dudley Death Drop)

58(56, 74)

Regal video

Another look at Lord Steven Regal. Regal will be live on Raw this Monday.

Christopher Nowinski vs Maven

Hey what every happened to Nowinski being the Horsemen's protege. Or was that another dropped midcard storyline. Like the Rikishi vs Big Show feud that was teased but dropped when Big Show turned face on Smackdown. Maven is about as good as you expect but Nowinski schools him in submission wrestling. Nowinski with a cross armed camel clutch that nearly puts Maven out but Maven fights out and takes down Nowinski with a dropkick. Nowinski swings but Maven with another dropkick. Maven goes up top and Flying Cross Body. Two Count. Maven whips Nowinski into the ropes and another crossbody attempt but Nowinski uses Maven's momentum against him. Nowinski pulls the tights for the pin. Christopher Nowinski wins over Maven. Haven't seen that about a dozen times already on Heat. **

Winner:Christopher Nowinski(via reversing a crossbody and pulling the tights)

63(73, 67)

KOTR Hype

A look at Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Triple H and Ric Flair at King of the Ring.

KOTR Hype

A look at Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho with highlights from past Ladder matches that these two men have been in(but not against each other). Can Jericho climb the ladder and win the World Heavyweight Title.

Overall:65

Heat Rating:1.16

King of the Ring Card:

WWE World Title:

Handicap Match:

Finals of the KOTR:

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

If you haven't predicted yet, do so. Predictions are most welcomed.

Guest madmatt2002

Figure I'd have a nice little preview to keep you in suspense for Raw(and to let you know that this thing isn't dead)

Doug Basham will face Test in the confines of a Steel Cage. This is for one purpose only. To keep the Horsemen out of the Cage. Test finally gets a fair match with Doug Basham.

Lord Steven Regal will also be at Raw.

Triple H and Ric Flair will face The Dudley Boys.

Stone Cold Steve Austin will face Christian

Chris Jericho and Batista will face Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam.

Maven faces Christopher Nowinski in a return match from Heat.

and more.

We are six days away from King of the Ring.

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Raw 6/23/03

Christopher Nowinski vs Maven in a return match from Heat.

Much like Heat Nowinski dominants a good portion of the match. Maven comes back and dropkicks Nowinski. Maven hits a Missile Dropkick to Nowinski but only gets a two count. Nowinski grabs a pair of brass knuckles out of his boot and smacked Maven with them as he went for a suplex. Nowinski fell on top for three. ** 1/2

Winner:Christopher Nowinski(via hitting Maven with Brass Knuckles)

71(73, 67)

The return of Lord Steven Regal

Some Royal type music plays and out comes Lord Steven Regal. He is wearing a robe and is sticking his nose up in the air.

Regal:You bloody morons better shut up because I have something to say. Tonight they are putting me against a Neanderthal by the name of Glen Jacobs. Well sunshine, I will beat this beast tonight. I am superior to any bloody wrestler on Raw. Lord Steven Regal is back and all the superstars on Raw will be put on notice.

Glen Jacobs vs Lord Steven Regal

Regal looks disgusted of Jacobs refusing to lock up with him. Jacobs gets sick of Regal and clocks him with a clothesline. Big Side Slam from Jacobs. Jacobs with a big boot and elbowdrop. Jacobs pounds Regal with punches until he gets pulled away. Regal thumbs Jacob's in the eye and works him over with european uppercuts, forearm smashes, and headlocks. Regal goes up top but gets slammed off. Choke Slam from Jacobs gets two. Jacobs argues and gets cradled from behind. Regal wins pulling the tights. Lord Steven Regal steals a win. ***

Winner:Lord Steven Regal(via a cradle with the tights pulled)

79(81, 77)

Notes:Lord Steven Regal gained overness from this match.

Booker T wants Rhodes next week

"Can You Dig it Suckaaaaaa"

Out comes Booker T. We see footage from two weeks ago where Booker T gets the shit beat out of him by the Four Horsemen.

Booker T:Let me tell you something. Two Weeks ago I was attacked by the Horsemen. I know who masterminded the attack. It was my former friend Dustin Rhodes. He seems to want to finish me off but he never gets the job done. So next week on Raw I want him one on one in this ring. I will be cleared to wrestle next week.

Out comes Dustin Rhodes. Looks like we are going to get an answer.

Rhodes:Booker, you are just a pretender. I am part of the greatest wrestling faction ever. You had many chances to get wins over the Horsemen but you never capitilized on them. You were supposed to face me two weeks ago but you chickened out.

Booker didn't chicken out. He was conviently jumped by the Horsemen before the match and bloodied.

Rhodes:So you want me next week. I accept your challenge. I will finish what I have started previously. See you in the ring next week and I will pin you to prove that I am the one who carried Bookdust to greatness.

Booker T:We don't even have to wait until next week. Lets get it on right now Sucka.

Booker T jumps out of the ring and rushes down the ram. Dustin goes to punch him but Booker T blocks. Booker T pummels Dustin and he stumbles backstage. Booker T got some shots in on Dustin Rhodes before there match next week.

Christian vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

This is the biggest match in Christian's career tonight against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin pummels Christian to start and stomps a mudhole in Christian in the corner. Austin with a clotheslne and Austin with the FU Elbow. Austin beats up Christian and Christian begs off. Austin is suckered into a low blow. Christian with a Reverse DDT but he only gets two. Christian whips Austin in and Christian with a kick to the midsection. Christian with a swinging neckbreaker. Another two. Christian stomps Austin and picks him up. Slam and Christian goes up top. Elbowdrop from the top. Another two count. Christian beats up Austin some more and chokes him on the second rope. Christian with a sleeperhold but Austin counters with a jawbreaker. Austin pummels Christian. Thesz Press. Right Hands. Stunner is blocked and Christian with a low blow. Christian with another Reverse DDT on Austin and Christian nearly pins Austin. Christian with a fisherman suplex for another two. Christian knees Austin and russian legsweep. Yet another two. Christian goes up top but gets crotched and superplexed. Austin beats the count and blocks a Christian punch and pummels him. Pair of Clotheslines. Thesz Press. Punches. Austin goes for the kick but Christian spins Austin around. Austin clotheslines Christian. Christian staggers to his feet and KICK WHAM STUNNER. This gets three. Damn what a match. ****

Winner:Stone Cold Steve Austin(via the Stone Cold Stunner)

87(85, 89)

Doug Basham vs Test inside the confines of a Steel Cage

Maybe this match should have been put on before Austin vs Christian. Basham brought Stacy Keibler into the ring and handcuffed her to the cage. Test beats up Basham and Basham begs off. Low Blow from Basham. Basham works over Test. DDT gets two. Basham goes up top but gets slammed off. Test with the Pumphandle Slam and he goes to the top of the cage. Flying Elbowdrop. Test gets a two. Its pinfall, submission, over the top, or through the door. Test goes for the door but Ric Flair(who just came out) doors Test. Basham gets two off of this. Basham pounds Test but Test beats on Basham. Test goes for a Big Boot to Basham but Basham hides behind the handcuffed Stacy. Test stops short and Basham clotheslined him. Basham tried to climb out but Test caught him and superplex off of the top of the cage. Batista ran out and rips the door open. Batista goes after Test but accidentally lariats Basham. Test subdues Batista with a big boot, kicks Flair off the apron, and falls out the door for the win. * 1/2

The Horsemen are not done. Test gets jumped from behind by Batista. They throw Test into the ring. Sitout Power Bomb from Batista. Basham drags Test over to the door and FLAIR SLAMS THE DOOR ONTO THE ARM OF TEST. Test may have a broken arm becuase of that. Flair does it again. Flair does it a third time. Basham slugs the referee and locks the Horsemen in the cage with Test where they beat them down. We go to Commericial.

Overall:58

Crowd Reaction:52

Match Quality:65

Notes:This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them

More Horsemen beating

We are back and Test is in the ring. Sitdown Power Bomb from Batista. We learn that Test has taken at least 4 sitdown powerbombs and 5 sledgehammer shots(Triple H has joined in the beatdown). Flair takes a chair and jabs it into the throat of Test.

"Kee-Rash"

Out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin tries to get in but the cage door is locked. Flair has the key and he unlocks the door. Flair is inviting Austin into the cage. Austin grabs Flair by the hair and punches him. Batista goes for a punch but Austin blocks it. KICK WHAM STUNNER. Basham gets a KICK WHAM STUNNER. Triple H hits Austin with the sledgehammer in the ankle. Triple H now has a chair and he folds it on the ankle. Triple H goes to the second rope and flying stomp the ankle. Triple H is pillmanizing the ankle of Austin. Triple H now kneedrops the chair. Austin pulls back in pain. Triple H grabs the leg and drops an elbow to it. Both Austin and Test have been beaten down tonight.

Notes:Steve Austin lost overness from this segment.

Triple H and Ric Flair vs Bubba, D-Von, and Spike Dudley

This match was made a handicap match with the Horsemen facing all three Dudleys. Spike plays Ricky Morton until he can slam Flair off the top. Tag to Bubba. Triple H gets smacked around. Wazzup to HHH. Wazzup to Flair. D-Von get the tables. Flair is put through a table but Triple H hits the Pedigree to Bubba to score the pin. That was pretty by the numbers. ** 3/4

Winners:Triple H and Ric Flair(via a Pedigree to Bubba)

74(76,72)

KOTR Hype

A look at the KOTR Matches for Raw this Sunday:

Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam in a World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match.

Ric Flair and Triple H vs Stone Cold STeve Austin in a handicap match.

Batista vs Jeff Hardy in KOTR Semifinals.

Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho and Batista

This is your monthy mix and max PPV pairings Raw main event. Batista beats up Jeff Hardy and powerslam. Legdrop. Tag to Jericho. Jericho smacks around Jeff for a while. Jericho with a suplex. Two count. Jericho with a missile dropkick. Tag to Batista. Batista with a stiff lariat. Batista with a gorilla press. Power Bomb countered with a rana. Tag to Rob Van Dam. Van Dam is in with stiff kicks to both men. Rolling Thunder to Jericho. Pair of Spin Kicks to Batista but neither faze the big men. Double Dropkick from Hardy and Van Dam. Batista stumbles to the outside. Jeff goes for a pescado on Batista but is caught and dropped through the Spanish Announcer's Table. Jericho clocks Van Dam with the World Heavyweight Title Belt to score the pin. Jericho has pinned the champion again. However pinning the champion won't do this Sunday because it will be a Ladder Match. Can Jericho regain the World Heavyweight Title Belt. *** 1/4

Winners:Chris Jericho and Batista(via a beltshot to Van Dam)

82(83, 82)

Overall:78

Raw Rating:5.98.

Chris Jericho was bitching about RVD being too stiff. Jesus Chris you have been in the ring with Van Dam so much that you should be used to be hit a little bit hard.

King of the Ring Card:

WWE World Title:

Handicap Match:

Finals of the KOTR:

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

If you haven't predicted yet, do so. Predictions are most welcomed.

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Smackdown 6/26/03

We are three days away from King of the Ring. Kurt Angle faces Chris Benoit in our main event tonight, Matt Hardy defends the Interconinental Title against The Hurricane, Rey Misterio Jr faces John Cena, and Kaientai 2003 defeated the WWE Tag Team Titles against the HOSS Squad. but we have some commotion in the back.

Sean O' Haire just wants to hurt someone

We see Sean O' Haire holding a baseball bat standing over the Undertaker.

O' Haire:HUH. Dead Man. How do you feel now. Not so good I bet. You do not want to mess with me fucker. I am the Master of Pain. I live to see other Human Beings suffer. Violence entertains me. You make me sick.

O' Haire picks up a cinderblock and throws it onto the right hand of the Undertaker. The Cinderblock shatters on impact and the Undertaker is injured. O' Haire grabs the Undertaker and throws him through a plate glass window. Sean O' Haire has struck.

Overall:58

Notes:Sean O'Haire debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. The Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0 for the WWE Interconinental Title

An off night for both men. Hurricane hit a superkick for two. Eye of the Hurricane gets two. Overcast gets two. Vertebreaker is teased but blocked and countered into Mattitude Adjustment for three. Matt Harms is in the semifinals of the KOTR Tourny this Sunday vs Edge. ** 1/2

Winner:Matt Hardy Version 1.0(via the Mattitude Adjustment)

70(79, 79)

John Cena raps

John Cena:Yo I got some punk tonight named Rey

But he is going to pay

against the master of mad skills

which pay the bills

Rey can go and fly

but no matter how hard he tries

that bitch is going down

like a provery stricken town.

Oh so its true

I am going to beat Misterio black and blue

So you see.

John Cena is cooler than anything on M-T-V.

So bring down this bitch.

Because it is better than bait and switch.

Notes:John Cena gained overness from this segment.

John Cena vs Rey Misterio Jr

Can the master of thuganomics beat the flying fury. Cena beat Rey to a pulp. Nice full nelson slam. Jackhammer from Cena getting two. Rey countered a power bomb into a Rana. Cena however hit a Death Valley Bomb for two. Cena goes up top but Rey hits the Pop-up Frankensteiner. He is unable to cover. Rey dropkicks Cena and Cena falls on the second rope. 6-1-9. West Coast Pop is blocked and Cena with a HUGE Liger Bomb. Only two. Cena lifts Rey but Rey counters with a sunset flip and scores the pin. Rey scores a win over someone twice his size on Smckdown. ** 3/4

Winner:Rey Misterio Jr(via a sunset flip)

75(83, 86)

WWE Tag Team Titles:

The HOSS Squad vs Kaientai 2003©

Less said about this match the better. The HOSS Squad beat up the champions until the referee got shoved by DeMott. DQ win for the champions going into this Sunday against Team Angle. Tajiri spit the mist at Albert and Funaki and Tajiri double dropkicked DeMott to the outside. * 1/2

Winners:Kaientai 2003(via DQ)

57(50, 79)

Notes:This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them. The WWE Tag Team title has lost image.

Kurt wants Brock

"Medal" plays and out comes Kurt Angle wearing a hooded sweatshirt. Angle comes out and poses around.

Angle:Last week I said I had a restraining order on Brock Lesnar. Well I took it off. Because Brock is too stupid to read so he couldn't understand a restraining order. Its true, its damn true. So Brock, We don't even have to wait until KOTR. Lets get it on right now punk.

"Here Comes the Pain"

Out comes Brock Lesnar in street clothes. He has a bit of a limp from that mugging by Team Angle last week. Brock enters the ring and Charlie Haas attempts to jump Brock. Brock punches Haas down. Shelton Benjamin goes for a spin kick but Brock catches it and t-bones Charlie on the ramp. Brock enters the ring and grabs Kurt and hood falls down. Thats Paul Heyman. Brock slaps Heyman. Brock goes for the F-5 but Kurt Angle runs in the ring. Kurt kicks Brock right in the ankle and Brock falls to the canvas in one blow. Kurt picks up Brock and Angle Slam. Kurt picks up the WWE World Title and walks out with it. Kurt has stolen the title belt. The thing about this is it only took one kick to the ankle for Brock to be floored. His ankle must be really injured.

Sean O' Haire vs Edge

O' Haire is a psycho according to the announcers. Edge gets an earlier lead but gets posted. O' Haire with stomps to Edge and O' Haire with a choke slam. O' Haire keeps choking and stomping Edge, refusing to go for pinfall attempts. Edge somehow avoids an O' Haire charge and spears him. Edge however doesn't even have anything left to cover. O' Haire picks up Edge. and Cruel Intentions. And another. And a third. Good god. O' Haire puts Edge's head between his legs and throwing crucifix power bomb. Somewhere Matt Hardy Version 1.0 is smiling because he has to face Edge this Sunday. O' Haire picks up Edge again and O' Haire now with a fourth Cruel Intentions. The referee calls for the bell. Edge wins Via Disqualification for esscesive punishment. O' Haire hits Cruel Intentions to the referee and puts Edge in the torture rack. The referee plead with O' Haire to release but he won't. O' Haire continues to have the hold on as we fade to a commericial. **

Winner:Edge(via disqualification)

65(68, 79)

We see footage from the break when Edge is being stretchered out of the arena. Edge has a match this Sunday and looks to be hurt badly.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match:

Jamie Knoble vs Spanky©

Pretty formulmatic match. Spanky gains early control, Knoble dominates. Tiger Bomb nearly wins the title. Second one is blocked. Spanky mounts a comeback. Sliced Bread #2 scores the pin. Chavo runs out and attacks Spanky. Brain Buster on the belt. ** 1/2

Winner:Spanky(via Sliced Bread #2)

71(75, 84)

Notes:Jamie Noble lost overness from this match. Spanky gained overness from this match.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rikishi

Rikishi attacks at the bell. Superkick to Eddie but Eddie scurries to the outside. Rikishi is tricked into a thumb to the eye. Eddie works over the back of Rikishi but Eddie is caught with a belly to belly from Rikishi. Samoan Drop gets two. Rikishi Driver is teased but Rikishi's back gives out on him and Eddie scores the pin with the feet on the ropes. Eddie Guerrero-Chris Benoit THIS Sunday at King of the Ring. ** 1/2

Winner:Eddie Guerrero(via using the ropes)

69(79, 75)

A look at KOTR

For those who forgot, The Smackdown Matches for KOTR are:

Kaientai 2003 vs Team Angle(WWE Tag Team Titles)

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Edge(KOTR Semifinals)

and of course Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle II for the WWE World Title.

Kurt Angle(w/Paul Heyman) vs Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit wrestle a nice clean match for the first five minutes. Benoit chops away at Angle but Angle counters an attempted Snap Suplex with a low blow. Angle now works over the leg of Benoit and hits a couple of overhead Belly to Bellies. Angle attempt to go up top but gets superplexed. Benoit hits the Diving Headbutt. Two. German from Benoit is countered into a rolling legbar from Angle. Benoit makes it to the ropes. Moonsault attempt but Angle gets crotched and belly to back suicideplex. Another two. Benoit and Angle brawl. Heyman gets involved and gets the snot chopped out of him by Benoit. Angle with the Angle Slam and Brock runs out for the Sports Entertainment finish. Brock beats up Angle and Benoit joins in on the fight. Benoit however chops Brock down in the heat of Battle. Lesnar gets up and argues with Benoit as Angle sneaks away. Benoit walks away leaving Lesnar in the ring to play to the crowd as Smackdown draws to a close. *** 1/4

Winner:No-Contest(due to Brock Lesnar running out)

81(84, 96)(Damn one of those nights features. DAMN IT TO HELL)

Smackdown Rating:5.12

King of the Ring Card:

WWE World Title:

Handicap Match:

Finals of the KOTR:

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

This is your last chance for predictions. KOTR should be up within the next week.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

King of the Ring Card:

WWE World Title:

- Brock

- Jericho

Handicap Match:

- Flair/HHH

- Eddie

- Jeff

- Matt

Finals of the KOTR:

Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy Version 1.0

- Matt

- Kaientai 2003

Sunday Night Heat Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

- SPANKY!

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Kurt Angle

Rob Van Dam

Ric Flair and Triple H

Chris Benoit

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Team Angle

Spanky

edit: decided to go against Jericho and change to RVD...

Guest madmatt2002
Bump, I want KOTR dammit

KOTR should be coming this week. I have been having a lovely spell of writer's block.

Guest madmatt2002

WWF King of the Ring 2003

Heat has recaps for all the big matches at KOTR plus one Sunday Night Heat exclusive.

Out comes Chavo Guerrero Jr to some boos. Chavo attacked Spanky on Smackdown hitting him with a brainbuster on the Interconinental Title belt. Chavo enters the ring and looks ready for action.

and HERES Spanky. The WWE Cruiserweight Champion is making his way to the ring. Spanky is aproaching his sixth month as title holder. Many feel Spanky to be the greatest WWE Cruiserweight Champion of all time.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match:

Chavo Guerrero Jr vs. Spanky©

They lock up and Chavo slaps Spanky to begin. Chavo grabs Spanky and whips him into the ropes. Chavo ducks the head and pays for it with a jumping DDT from Spanky. Spanky now hops to the second rope and Springboard Moonsault. Spanky with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Spanky now whips Chavo in and Spanky with a frankensteiner. Spanky with another cover. One, Two, Kickout. Spanky now whips Chavo in. Spanky monkey flips Chavo out of the corner. Spanky goes up top and Spanky with a missile dropkick. Chavo scurries to the outside. Spanky with a twisting corkscrew plancha to the outside. Both men are down. Spanky rolls Chavo back in. Spanky is on the top rope and corkscrew elbowdrop. Spanky with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Spanky whips Chavo into the ropes. Spanky with a leapfrog. Spanky with a spinning headscissors takeover flipping Chavo to the mat. Chavo begs off and Spanky grabs Chavo. LOW BLOW from Chavo. Chavo with a vicious lariat taking Spanky down to the canvas. Chavo now picks up Spanky and Chavo with a few european uppercuts to Spanky. Chavo now with a reverse suplex to Spanky. Chavo with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Chavo climbs up the ropes and waits on Spanky. Moonsault Bodypress from Chavo. Chavo cradles the legs on the way down. One, Two, Kickout. Chavo grabs Spanky and whips him sternum first into the corner. Chavo with a backslide to Spanky. One, Two, Kickout. Chavo now forearms Spanky. Chavo puts Spanky in a standing headscissors and Chavo with a HUGE Power Bomb. Spanky got wasted with that one. Chavo now with a Texas Cloverleaf to Spanky. Could this get a submission.

Spanky inches his way to the ropes after a few seconds in the hold. Chavo picks up Spanky and Chavo lifts him up. Chavo with a sick delayed brainbuster to Spanky. Chavo with another cover. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. The belt was just a half a second away from changing hads. Chavo picks up Spanky in a side slam and drops him with the Emerald Frosion. Chavo with a another cover. One, Two, Thr...foot on the ropes. If Spanky wasn't near the ropes it would have been over right there. Chavo picks up Spanky and forearms him. Chavo goes for a Tornado DDT but Spanky counters with a Northern Lights Suplex in mid air. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Spanky is up and Chavo goes for a lariat but Spanky ducks. Spanky hops up Chavo's shoulders and Reverse Frankensteiner from Spanky. Spanky covers. One, Two, Kickout. Spanky now hooks Chavo and goes for Sliced Bread #2 but Chavo blocks it and straightjackest Spanky's arms. Aztecan Suplex. All four shoulders are on the canvas. One, Two, Thr...both men raise a shoulder. Chavo goes up top but Spanky runs up. Spanky with a frankensteiner off the top flipping Chavo to the canvas. Spanky now goes to the outside and slingshot somersault splash. Spanky with a cover. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Spanky is argueing about the count and he walks into a Chavo eye poke. Chavo rolls up Spanky and uses the ropes. One, Two, The referee sees Chavo's feet on the ropes. Chavo argues with the referee and Spanky dropkicks Chavo from behind. Spanky hooks Chavo and walks up the ropes. Sliced Bread #2 connects. One, Two, Three. Spanky wins. What a match. ***

Winner:Spanky(via Sliced Bread #2

79(73, 85)

Notes:Chavo Guerrero lost overness from this match. Spanky gained overness from this match. The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

We fade to KOTR proper now.

Out comes Dave Batista. You talk about a guy who is ready for action. Batista has been almost unstoppable on Raw with only one pinfall loss and that was against Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Out comes Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy may be a lamb walking into slaughter tonight.

KOTR semifinals:Dave Batista vs Jeff Hardy

They lock up. Batista shoves Jeff Hardy all the way across the ring. Jeff Hardy chops Batista. Batista doesn't even flinch. Hardy with a punch. Batista just stands there. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes and Batista nearly rips Hardy's head off with a lariat. Batista picks up Jeff and Batista throws him into the corner hard. Batista with a thunderous powerslam. Batista now drops a leg to Hardy. Batista picks up Jeff Hardy and holds him above his head. Batista drops Jeff Hardy facefirst onto the canvas with a gorilla press slam. Jeff Hardy may already be finished. Batista lifts up Hardy and ANOTHER Gorilla Press Slam. Batista picks up Hardy and airplane spin from Batista. Batista now throws Jeff Hardy halfway across the ring. Jeff Hardy isn't even moving. Batista is not done yet and he picks up Jeff Hardy. Batista with a spinebuster to Jeff Hardy. Batista now picks up Jeff Hardy and Batista with a bodyslam. Batista picks up Jeff again and drops him facefirst onto the top buckle. Batista runs into Jeff driving a knee into the lower back area. Batista now with some stomps to Hardy. Batista knows he has this match won but he is making a statement. He is trying to cripple Jeff Hardy tonight and who knows how much more abuse Jeff's body can take. Batista now grabs Jeff by the hair and headbutts him. Jeff crumples to the mat like he is dead. Batista picks up Jeff Hardy and presses him above his head. Batista throws Jeff Hardy over the top rope and onto the barricade. Jeff Hardy is draped over the barricade. Batista now grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair and picks him up in a bearhug. Batista rams Jeff Hardy spine first into the steel ringpost. Batista now grabs Jeff Hardy and peals back the concrete. Batista picks up Jeff Hardy and another Gorilla Press this time on concrete. Batista rolls Hardy back into the ring and Batista just stands on Hardy like he was standing on a curb. Batista picks up Hardy and throws him facefirst into the corner.

Batista now picks up Jeff and puts him over his shoulders. Batista with a Samoan Drop spiking Jeff Hardy. Jeff is about done I think Batista bounces off the ropes and thunderous elbowdrop. Jeff's ribs sounded like they caved in. Batista picks up Jeff Hardy and puts him in a standing headscissors. Batista lifts up Jeff Hardy and Sitout Power Bomb. Batista says thats it. Batista with a cover. One, Two, Thr...Batista pulls Jeff Hardy up. Batista changed his mind. He wants to do some more punishment. But if there is one thing you don't do is give Jeff Hardy second chances. Batista picks up Jeff Hardy in a bodyslam pickup and rams him backfirst into the corner. Batista now with a Blockbuster(fallaway slam) to Hardy. Batista gets up and grabs Hardy by his multicolored hair. Batista slaps around Hardy and puts his head between his legs. Batista lifts up Hardy but HARDY COUNTERS WITH A FRANKENSTEINER. Amazing. That was all Jeff Hardy had left by the looks of things. Batista is up and Batista beats on his chest. Batista is pissed. Batista charges in but Hardy moves. Batista hits the buckles and Jeff is up on the other head. Missile Dropkick. Batista remains on his feet. Jeff Hardy is up top and Whisper in the Wind. Jeff Hardy might have been just a paper ball because that bounced off of Batista like nothing either. Jeff Hardy is down and pleading for mercy. Kick to the Groin. Jeff Hardy with a revese neckbreaker and finally the big man is off of his feet. Jeff Hardy goes up top and takes off the shirt. He hits the Swanton Bomb. Jeff Hardy with a cover. One, HUGE Kickout. Batisa kicks out so hard that Jeff Hardy flies over the top rope and to the arena floor. Batista now goes to the outside and lariats Jeff Hardy. Batista goes over to the Spanish Announcer's table and clears it over with one sweep of the hand. Batista grabs Jeff Hardy by the throat and Choke Slam through the table. There is no delicate way to put this but Jeff Hardy may be dead. Batista now picks up Jeff Hardy and a Second Choke Slam on the remains of the table. The referee is calling for the bell. What is the decision. Jeff is your winner via DQ. Batista is beside himself and gives Jeff Hardy a throwing power bomb on the table wreckage. Jeff Hardy advances but at what price. ***

Winner:Jeff Hardy(via DQ after Batista murdered Jeff Hardy)

76(77, 76)

Notes:Dave Batista lost overness from this match. Jeff Hardy gained overness from this match.

Jeff Hardy is slowly trying to get up and he swats the trainers away. He is stumbling backstage under his own power. He had to have hurt his back or neck going through that table in such violent fashion though.

Out comes Edge for the other semifinal. He doesn't appear injured after that beating from Sean O' Haire on Smackdown but he may be masking the pain.

Loading...Loading....www.wwemattitude.com

Matt Facts:

Matt Hardy has 1043 fan clubs in 300 countries.

Matt Hardy carried the TLC Matches.

Out comes Matt Hardy with his little M'Fer Shannon Moore. Matt Hardy has the Interconinenental Title Belt over his shoulder. Edge looks ready. Edge and Mattitude had some classic matches the past couple of months on PPV when Matt beat Edge, but just by the skin of his teeth.

WWE KOTR Semifinals:

Matt Hardy Version 1.0(w/Shannon Moore) vs Edge

Shannon is up on the apron and Edge knocks him off. Mattitude attacks Edge from behind. Matt Hardy hammers away on Edge with punches. Matt Hardy with a kick to the midsection. Hardy wails away on Edge with chops. Matt Hardy whips Edge in and Matt Hardy with a clothesline taking Edge down. Matt Hardy picks up Edge and reverse neckbreaker. Matt Hardy with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy stomps Edge. Matt Hardy picks Edge up and shots to the midsection from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy now puts Edge in a sleeper and falls back. Sleeper Neckbreaker by Mattitude. Matt with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy goes to the chinlock and the crowd starts a "Lets Go Edge" chant. Edge fights to his feet but Mattitude pounds Edge across the chest. Matt Hardy hits the Side Effect on Edge. Matt Hardy with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy rakes the soles of his boot across the face of Edge. Matt Hardy hops to the second rope. Legdrop from Mattitude. Matt Hardy with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy is complaining about the slow count. Matt Hardy is argueing and Shannon Moore chokes Edge underneath the bottom rope. Matt Hardy now legdrops Edge. Matt Hardy picks up Edge and chops. Matt Hardy puts Edge in a standing headscissors and picks him up. Matt Hardy drives Edge down with the Splash Mountain. Cover from Mattitude. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Matt Hardy now pounds on Edge some more and goes up top. Flying Legdrop connects. Matt Hardy with another cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy with a cover pulling the tights. One, Two, Thr..kickout. Matt Hardy pounds Edge with a couple of punches and goes for another cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy pounds the mat in frustration. Matt Hardy now picks up Edge and whips him into the corner. Corner charge gets boot and Edge with a clothesline. Both men are down.

Edge pounds Mattitude as he rises to his feet. Big roundhouse right knocking Edge to the canvas. Edge picks up Mattitude and whips him into the ropes. Shot to the midsection. Faceplant from Edge. Edge with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Edge picks up Mattitude and whips him into the ropes. Edge with a spinebuster slam. Shannon Moore is on the apron and Edge knocks him off with a spear. Edge now grabs Mattitude and grapevines the legs. Texas Cloverleaf from Edge to Matt Hardy. Edge is cranking on and Shannon is in the ring. Edge spin kicks Shannon down to the canvas. Matt Hardy now with a kick to the midsection. Mattitude goes for the Mattitude Adjustment but Edge twists out. Full Nelson Slam from Edge to Matt Hardy. Edge with a cover. One, Two, Shannon Moore tried to interfered but he accidentally splashed Matt Hardy. Edge kicks Shannon and Edgecution to Shannon Moore from Edge. Edge waits on Mattitude. SPEAR by Edge. Edge however crumples to the mat. Edge hurt his own neck on that spear. Matt Hardy is rolling over and Matt Hardy rolls an arm on top for the cover. One, Two, Three. Matt Hardy has done it. Matt Hardy beat Edge. Matt Hardy is in the finals of the KOTR. ***

Winner:Matt Hardy Version 1.0(after Edge jammed his neck on a spear)

80(81, 80)

Matt Hardy celebrates his win. Matt Hardy is one step closer to being King of the Ring.

Out come the WWE Tag Team Champions Kaientai 2003, Tajiri and Funaki. They won the belts two weeks ago on Smackdown against Team Angle. Was that win a fluke. We will find out tonight.

"Medal" plays and out comes Team Angle with Paul Heyman. Haas and Benjamin want to become the two time WWE Tag Team Champions tonight at King of the Ring.

WWE Tag Team Title Match:Team Angle(w/Paul Heyman) vs Kaientai 2003©

Tajiri starts out with Shelton Benjamin. They lock up and Benjamin goes behind with a waistlock. Tajiri with a go-behind and Tajiri fires a kick to the back of the head. Benjamin flops to the canvas and Tajiri with an oklahoma side roll. One, Kickout. Tajiri with a series of stiff kicks to the ribs as Benjamin gets up. Spin Kick from Tajiri. Tag to Funaki. Tajiri puts Benjamin in a camel clutch while Funaki bounces off the ropes. Dropkick to the face. Funaki now with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Funaki picks up Benjamin and kick to the midsection. Funaki now with a series of chops ot Benjamin and he whips him into the ropes. Funaki with a flying headscissors taking Benjamin down to the canvas. Funaki with the cover. One, Two, Save from Haas. Funaki shoves Benjamin into the corner and tag to Tajiri. Funaki holds Benjamin so Tajiri can kick him. Tajiri picks up Benjamin and Tajiri whips Benjamin into the ropes. Tajiri with a BIG Kick to the ribcage. Tajiri now with a reverse neckbreaker taking Benjamin down. Tajiri with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Tajiri bounces off the ropes but Haas catches him with a knee to the back. Benjamin takes Tajiri down with a superkick. Benjamin with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Benjamin now picks up Tajiri and Benjamin with an European uppercut to Tajiri. Tag to Haas. Benjamin and Haas hook Tajiri and double suplex. Haas with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Haas picks up Tajiri and whips him into the ropes. Overhead Belly-to-Belly suplex from Haas. Haas with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout.

Haas now with punches and Haas whips Tajiri in. Powerslam from Haas to Tajiri. Haas with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Haas picks up Tajiri and Haas with a snap suplex. Haas goes right into a surfboard submission. Haas is wearing Tajiri down to the mat. Tajiri fights up but Haas pounds his midsection. Haas whips Tajiri into the ropes and T-Bone Suplex from Haas to Tajiri. Haas now picks up Tajiri. Haas whips Tajiri into the ropes. Haas with a big lariat and Haas with a cover to Tajiri. One, Two, Kickout. Haas picks up Tajiri and wheelbarrow suplex attempt but Tajiri counters with a reverse cradle. One, Two, Kickout. Haas lariats Tajiri as he rises to his feet. Haas now tags Benjamin. Haas picks up Tajiri in a bearhug and Benjamin superkicks Tajiri. Benjamin with a cover. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Benjamin picks up Tajiri and a series of punches. Benjamin whips Tajiri in and powerslam from Benjamin. Benjamin with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Tag to Haas. Benjamin lifts Tajiri up in a belly to back suplex as Haas takes him down with a neckbreaker. Haas with another cover. One, Two, Kickout. Haas stomps away at Tajiri. Haas now picks up Tajiri and whips him in. Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Haas now hooks Tajiri and puts him in the Haas of Pain. Haas is really cranking this hold on. Funaki makes the save with a dropkick. Funaki is being forced back into the corner and Haas hotshots Tajiri on the top rope. Tag to Benjamin and Haas picks up Benjamin in a rear waistlock to drop him leg first across the back of the head of Tajiri while he is draped over the top rope. Benjamin now whips Tajiri into the ropes. Tajiri catches a superkick and spins Benjamin around. Tajiri ducks a spin kick and Tajiri with a big roundhouse kick knocking Benjamin down.

Tajiri needs ot make the tag to Funaki. He has been in this match for way too long. Benjamin is closer to the corner but his bell was rung by that roundhouse kick. Tag to Haas and Haas grabs Tajiri. Tajiri rolls out and kicks off. Hot Tag to Funaki. Funaki is in with punches and chops. Funaki whips Haas into the ropes and Funaki with a rana to Haas. Benjamin enters the ring but Funaki ducks a spin kick. Dropkick to the midsection from Funaki. Bulldog from Funaki to Benjamin. Haas now catches Fuanki with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Haas with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Haas picks up Funaki. T-Bone Suplex attempt but Funaki with some elbows. Funaki now grabs Haas and Spinning DDT from Funaki. Benjamin however superkicks Funaki. Tajiri is in the ring and Tajiri with a series of kicks taking Benjamin out of the ring. Both men are down and the referee is putting on the standing ten count. Benjamin rolls onto Funaki. One, Two, Double Stomp save from Tajiri. Heyman is on the apron and Tajiri mists him. Benjamin grabs Tajiri and Benjamin hammers Tajiri. Benjamin whips Tajiri into the ropes and knee to the gut. Benjamin tosses Tajiri. Funaki is up to his feet and Benjamin superkicks Funaki right into a t-bone suplex from Haas. Haas with a cover. One, Two, Thr..shoulder up. Since it wasn't the superkick into the German, Funaki wasn't pinned. Benjamin now goes up top. Haas holds Funaki in a backbreaker but Tajiri shoves Benjamin off the top. Tajiri now with a missile dropkick to Benjamin. Haas charges Tajiri but Tajiri ducks a lariat. Big Kick from Tajiri. Tajiri puts Haas on his shoulders as Funaki takes it up top. Funaki missile dropkicks Haas off of the shoulders of Tajiri. Funaki with a cover. One, Two, Tajiri holds Benjamin back, Three. Kaientai 2003 have done it. Their win was not a fluke. ** 3/4

Winners:Kaientai 2003(via a missile dropkick to Haas off of the shoulder of Tajiri)

74(67, 82)

Kaientai 2003 grab the WWE Tag Team Title Belts and hold them up.

Out comes Jeff Hardy. Jeff's ribs are taped up from his match against Batista earlier. The winner of the next match is the 2003 WWE KOTR and its brother vs brother.

Loading....Loading...Loading...www.wweMattitude.com

Matt Facts:

Matt Hardy has 11,322 fan clubs in 200 countries.

Matt Hardy got better grades in school than Jeff.

Matt Hardy is out with his little M'fer Shannon Moore. Matt Hardy enters the ring and the bell rings.

2003 KOTR Finals:

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy(w/Shannon Moore)

Matt and Jeff jaw each other to begin with. Matt slaps Jeff right across the face to start. Jeff returns the favor with a slap of his own. Matt clocks Jeff Hardy with a cheap shot punch. Matt Hardy picks up Jeff Hardy and whips him into the ropes. Matt Hardy with a powerslam to Jeff Hardy. One, Kickout. Matt Hardy now pounds the ribs and gets a bodyscissors. Mattitude pounds the ribs some more while in the bodyscissors. Matt Hardy releases the hold and picks up Jeff Hardy. Matt Hardy whips Jeff Hardy hard sternum first into the corner. Matt Hardy bounces off the ropes and legdrops the ribs. Matt Hardy goes right back to the bodyscissors. Jeff Hardy elbows Mattitude breaking the hold. Jeff Hardy now whips Matt Hardy into the ropes. Jeff ducks the head and Matt Hardy with a forearm to the back. Matt Hardy kicks the ribs hard. Matt Hardy now picks up Jeff and gutbuster. Matt Hardy holds the move for a few seconds before lifting him up for another gutbuster. Matt Hardy releases this time and goes for a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy stomps the ribcage some. Matt Hardy now picks up Jeff and puts him in a bearhug. Matt Hardy rams Jeff backfirst into the buckles.Matt Hardy now with some chops to Jeff. Matt Hardy whips Jeff Hardy in and Matt Hardy with a kick to the midsection. Jeff Hardy goes down like he got hit by a car. Shannon Moore is in and chokes Jeff as Mattitude distracts. Matt Hardy now picks up Jeff Hardy and takes him down with the Side Effect. Mattitude with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy picks Jeff up and hooks him. Front Suplex bringing him down hard on the ribs. Matt Hardy now with a camel clutch on Jeff Hardy putting more pressure to the ribs.

Jeff Hardy is trying to squirm out of the hold. He makes it to the ropes. Matt Hardy breaks the hold only to sit back down on the back. Matt Hardy now with another field goal kick to the ribcage. Matt Hardy picks up Jeff Hardy again and bitchslaps him. Matt Hardy picks Jeff up and gutwrench suplex. Matt Hardy with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy picks Jeff up and Side Effect taking Jeff Hardy down. Matt Hardy with another cover. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Matt Hardy yells:STAY DOWN BITCH. Matt Hardy picks up Jeff Hardy and puts him in a standing headscissors. Matt lifts up Jeff and brings him down with Splash Mountain. Matt Hardy now goes right into the Texas Cloverleaf. Matt Hardy is arching back on the hold trying to get Jeff to give it up. Jeff will probally pass out from the pain before he gives up. Jeff Hardy is scratching with all of his might attempting to get to the ropes to break the hold. Jeff is summoning every reserve that he has in his body. Jeff is now motionless. The referee is checking the arm. The arm lifts and the arm falls. The referee is checking the arm again. The arm lifts and the arm falls. If the arm drops a third time Matt Hardy is the 2003 King of the Ring. The arm lifts and IT STAYS UP. Jeff Hardy has something left. He is scratching and crawling like mad. Shannon Moore is pulling the bottom rope away from Jeff and Jeff Hardy attempts to reach out and smack Shannon but he can't. Jeff Hardy lunges foward and knocks Shannon into the barricade with the force of the lunge. Jeff has the bottom rope. Matt Hardy breaks the hold at four.

Matt Hardy pounds away at Jeff Hardy. Matt Hardy scoops up Jeff and drops him across the knee with a backbreaker. Matt Hardy now is to the second rope. Matt Hardy goes for the Yodel Legdrop but Jeff moves. Matt Hardy crashes down onto the canvas. Jeff Hardy now is using the ropes to pull himself up. Matt Hardy moves towards Jeff but Jeff fires a boot a kick to the midsection. Another kick from Jeff Hardy. How much does Jeff have left and will it be enough to beat his brother is the question on all the fan's minds right now. Jeff Hardy now with a back elbow and Jeff Hardy throws Mattitude into the corner. Jeff Hardy pounds Mattitude with chops. Jeff Hardy goes for a slam but he can't lift up Mattitude because of the ribs. Matt Hardy hammers the back and lifts up Jeff Hardy for a power bomb. No Jeff counters with a rana. Jeff Hardy now signals for the Swanton Bomb. Jeff Hardy goes up top but Shannon Moore runs in and kicks Mattitude out of the way. Shannon Moore takes the Swanton Bomb for Mattitude. Like a true M'fer he sacriificed himself. Jeff Hardy picks up Mattitude but Mattitude with a low blow. Mattitude Adjustment no Jeff twists out and backslide to Mattitude. One, Two, Kickout. Matt Hardy goes for a clothesline but Jeff ducks. Neckbreaker from Jeff to Mattitude. Jeff Hardy now goes up top but he can't go up too fast because of the bruised ribs. Matt Hardy is up first and Jeff Hardy with a missile dropkick. Jeff Hardy with a cover. One, Two, Thr...Shoulder up. Jeff Hardy is a half a second away of upsetting Mattitude. Jeff Hardy now goes up top. Mattitude however springs up and hammers the ribs. Superplex attempt but Jeff Hardy blocks it. Jeff Hardy with punches and he shoves Mattitude off. Swanton Bomb no Matt Hardy gets the knees up. Sticking the knees into the back. Matt Hardy is up and kick to the midsection. Mattitude Adjustment. That has to do it. Matt Hardy with a cover. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Matt Hardy is beside himself. Matt Hardy picks up Jeff again and ANOTHER Mattitude Adjustment. Matt Hardy with a cover. One, Two, Three. Matt Hardy is your 2003 WWE King of the Ring. ***

Winner:Matt Hardy Version 1.0(via Two Mattitude Adjustments)

77(78, 76)

Matt Hardy celebrates. Jeff Hardy gave everything he had despite being nearly killed by Batista in the previous match. There will be a presentation ceramony on Smackdown for the crown, cape, and septor so tune in this Thursday on UPN.

"Wooo"

Out comes Ric Flair and Triple H for this Handicap Match. The Horsemen have been making the life of Stone Cold a living hell over the past couple of months and Austin has a chance to avenge all of this. Still Austin has not gotten the one on one match with Triple H that he has been campaigning for but this will do for now.

"Kee-Rash"

Out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin enters the ring and gets stomped by the Horsemen.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Ric Flair and Triple H

Ric Flair chops Austin in the corner and Triple H stomps away at the Texas Rattlesnake. Flair with an uppercut. Flair whips Austin into the corner and Flair then whips Triple H into Austin for a clothesline. Flair with a shot to the gut and Triple H with a facebuster across the knee to the Rattlesnake. Triple H holds Austin while Flair kicks him in the ribs. Flair now with a thumb to the eyes. Flair whips Austin in and drop toehold by the Dirtest Player in the Game. Triple H with an elbowdrop to back of the head of Austin. Triple H goes to the corner and Flair picks up Austin. Flair shoves Austin into the corner and chops away at the Rattlesnake. Flair with a clip to the back of the leg of Austin. Flair grabs the leg and elbowdrops it. Flair does it again. Flair does it a third time. Flair now drapes the leg on the bottom rope. Flair sits down on the leg. Flair sits down on the leg again. Flair sits down on the leg a third time. Flair kicks the leg. Austin punches Flair in the gut but Flair with a kick right to the leg of Austin to subdue the Rattlesnake. Flair now grabs the leg and twists it a bit, using the ropes for leverage. Flair now with a leg scissors stomp to the knee. Flair grabs the leg and turns over the Rattlesnake in a half boston crab. Flair is cranking on the hold and using the ropes for leverage as the referee is checking Austin. Flair releases the hold and picks up Austin. Flair with a kick to the knee and Flair hooks Austin. Vertical Suplex from Flair. Flair stomps the knee before tagging in Triple H. Triple H is in and Triple H picks up Austin and pounds him with punches. Triple H with a single leg takedown and Triple H drops an elbow to the knee. Triple H drops another elbow to the knee. Triple H with a third elbow to the knee. Tags Flair back in. Triple H holds Austin's knee as Flair kicks it. Flair picks up Austin and Flair with a kneebreaker.

Flair goes for the figure-four but Austin holds Flair off with punches. Flair staggers back and Flair with a stiff boot to the head of Austin. Flair grabs the leg and takes Austin to the outside. Flair wraps the leg of the Rattlesnake around the ringpost. Flair enters the ring and argues with the referee. Triple H goes to the outside and wraps the leg of Austin around the ringpost. Triple H does it again. Flair drags Austin back into the center and grabs the leg. Flair goes right into the Figure-Four Leglock. Austin is in pain. The referee is checking Austin and THAT BASTARD TRIPLE H IS GIVING FLAIR SOME LEVERAGE BEHIND THE REFEREE'S BACK. Austin's shoulders are on the mat. One, Two, Shoulder Up. Austin is trying to fight his way out of the Figure-Four. Austin's shoulders are down. One, Two, Shoulder up. Austin is punching his way out of the hold. Austin knocks Flair off. Tag to Triple H. Triple H stomps Austin and picks him up. Triple H whips Austin into the ropes and High Knee by the Game. Triple H spreads Austin's legs and drops a knee to his groin. Triple H with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Triple H grabs Austin in a headlock and pounds away at him with punches. Triple H picks up Austin and whips him into the ropes. Main Event Spinebuster. Triple H with a cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Triple H now picks up Austin. Kick to the Midsection. Going for the Pedigree but Austin backdrops out of it. Austin grabs Triple H but gets low blowed. Triple H goes for another Pedigree but gets catapaulted into Flair. Flair falls into the ring. That counts as a tag.

Austin is up and Austin limps over to Flair. Austin pounds Flair with punches. Austin whips Flair into the ropes and backdrop. Triple H is going up the ramp. He wants no part of Austin when he is on his feet and fighting. Austin whips Flair in and Austin with a forearm to the face knocking the 16 time world champion down. Austin is fighting on one leg. Austin now with more punches and he whips Flair in. Austin limps in as Flair begs off. Flair with a thumb to the eye. Flair chops away at Austin but Austin shrugs off the chops. Ausitn comes back with some chops of his own. Austin whips Flair in and Austin with a clothesline. Austin picks up Flair and vertical suplex from Austin. Austin is crawling over while holding his knee. Austin with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Austin is pissed and he picks up Flair. Whip into the corner. Austin power limps over but gets elbowed in the face. Flair is up top but Austin catches him. Austin slams Flair off the top rope. Austin now with the F-U Elbow to Flair. Austin with the cover hooking the leg. One, Two, Kickout. Austin now picks up Flair and Kick to the gut. Going for the Stunner but Flair shrugs Austin off. Flair now with a roll up with the feet on the ropes. One, Two, Thr..shoulder up. Flair thinks he won and he struts around celebrate. He turns around. KICK WHAM STUNNER. Austin with a cover. One, Two, Flair puts his foot on the bottom rope but the referee doesn't see it, Three. Austin with a tainted victory over The Horsemen. *** 1/2

Winner:Stone Cold Steve Austin(via Stone Cold Stunner on Flair)

85(91, 72)

Notes:Ric Flair lost overness from this match.

Triple H is back into the ring but Austin is standing on the middle buckle and doesn't see him. Triple H has the sledgehammer. SLEDGEHAMMER SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE LEG. Triple H went backstage for his sledgehammer but he had trouble locating it and didn't make it back in time by the looks of it. Triple H now drops an elbow on the leg and removes Austin's kneebrace. Flair is up and Flair is pissed. He shoves Triple H away. Triple H is explaining what happened to Flair but Austin is up. Austin knocks Flair to the outside and tackles Triple H. Referees run out and pull Austin off. This is not over between the Game and the Rattlesnake.

"Latino Heat"

Out comes Eddie Guerrero. Tonight should be the final chapter of a long war between Benoit and Guerrero. Eddie sneers at a couple of fans at ringside as he enters the ring.

Out comes Chris Benoit. Benoit looks ready for action. Benoit enters the ring and goes nose to nose with Eddie.

Eddie backs off and goes for a punch but Benoit blocks it and Benoit punches away at Eddie. Benoit with a knee to the midsection. Benoit headbutts Eddie. Benoit stomps Eddie as he tries to move for cover. Benoit grabs Eddie by the hair and forearms him. Benoit shoves Eddie into the corner and hammers him with chops. Benoit rakes Eddie across the chest and kick to the midsection. Benoit hooks Eddie in a front facelock and drops him chest first across the ropes with a front suplex. Benoit now headbutts Eddie across the back of the head. Benoit now drags Eddie by the hair into the ring. Benoit with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Benoit goes right to the hammerlock attempting to wear Eddie down. Eddie fights up and snap mares Benoit. Benoit lands on his feet and catches Eddie across the bridge of the nose with an elbowsmash. Eddie is bleeding from the nose. Benoit now grabs Eddie and gnaws on his nose. Benoit chops away at the chest of Eddie until it is beet red. Benoit with a boot to the midsection and snap suplex. Benoit holds on and front suplex dropping Eddie on his face. Benoit goes for the Crossface but Eddie makes it to the ropes before Benoit can get it on too good. Benoit hammers Eddie across the back of the head with punches. Benoit now puts Eddie in a standing headscissors. Benoit hammers across the back and lifts Eddie up. HUGE Power Bomb from the Crippler. Benoit with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Benoit stomps Eddie across the bridge of the nose viciously. Benoit now grabs Eddie but Eddie with a low blow. Eddie now dropkicks Benoit across the knee.

Eddie now grabs the leg and rams it into the canvas. Eddie does it again. With viciousness. Eddie does it a third time. Eddie now stands on the back of the leg and drives it to the canvas. Eddie now picks up Benoit and now Eddie chops away at Benoit. Eddie whips Benoit into the ropes and clothesline taking Benoit down. Eddie now grabs the leg and into a half boston crab. Eddie is working on the right leg of Chris Benoit. Benoit is inching his way towards the ropes. Benoit has made it to the ropes. Eddie breaks at four. Eddie now stomps the leg. Eddie picks up Benoit and takes him down with a back suplex. Eddie now goes to the outside. Eddie hits a flying somersault headbutt to the leg. Eddie soaks in the chants of Eddie Sucks. Eddie now picks up Benoit and kneecruncher. Eddie drapes the leg over the bottom rope and sits down on it. Eddie does it again. Eddie does it a third time. Eddie now grabs the leg and kneebar to Benoit. Benoit headbutts Eddie breaking the hold. Eddie now grabs Benoit and Eddie shoves Benoit into the corner. Eddie drapes Benoit in the corner spread eagled and fires a kick to the leg. Eddie does it again. Eddie does it a third time. Eddie with a European Uppercut to a nearly helpless Benoit. Eddie with a knee to the knee. Eddie drags Benoit out of the corner. Eddie with an European Uppercut. Eddie snap mares Benoit and spinning boot scrape from Guerrero. Benoit twitches and Eddie now with a leg grapevine to Benoit. Going back to working over the right leg. Benoit is attempting to get out but Eddie has that hold on tight and good. Benoit makes it to the ropes and Eddie picks up Benoit. Eddie now with a backbreaker to Benoit and Eddie drags Benoit to the center. Eddie locks Benoit in the Lasso from El Passo. This is a very tough move to get out of. Eddie is cranking on the hold. A "lets go Benoit" chant begins but Eddie has the hold on good. We could have a submission right here. The referee is checking the arm. The arm lifts and the arm falls. The referee checks the arm again. The arm lifts and the arm falls. The referee checks the arm again. The arm lifts and the arm fal...no it stays up.

Eddie thinks it has fallen and Eddie is celebrating. The referee informs Eddie that he did not win and Guerrero is pissed. Eddie stomps away at Benoit and picks him up. Brainbuster from Eddie. Eddie now is taking it up top. He is feeling a little bit froggy. Eddie is up top and Frog Splash....hits the knees. Eddie is gasping for breath. Can Benoit capitilize. Eddie is up and Eddie goes for a punch but Benoit catches it. Benoit lays in the chops and Eddie takes them like a man. Benoit whips Eddie into the ropes and throws him up into the air for a flapjack. Benoit goes for the crossface but Eddie pivots his body towards the ropes. Benoit with a shot to the gut and snap suplex. Benoit bridges on the suplex. One, Two, Kickout. Benoit stomps away at Eddie. Benoit whips Eddie into the corner. Benoit charges in but gets the boot. Eddie now grabs Benoit by the arm and walks the ropes. Eddie with the rope walk frankensteiner. Eddie with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Eddie is beside himself. Eddie now picks up Benoit. Brainbuster no Benoit slides behind. SICK Release Dragon Suplex. Eddie was dropped on that one. Benoit with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Benoit now picks up Eddie. Waistlock. Eddie attempts a block but Benoit headbutts him across the back of the head. German Suplex. Benoit hangs on. German Suplex. Benoit hangs on again. German Release. Eddie rolls to the outside and Benoit follows. Benoit grabs Eddie by the hair and slams him facefirst into the ringpost. Eddie blades on that one by the looks of it. Benoit grabs Eddie and GERMAN SUPLEX ON THE RING STEPS. That is on solid steel. Eddie could be hurt. Benoit kicks Eddie in the face before rolling him back into the ring. Benoit now picks up Eddie and Benoit drops Eddie facefirst onto the buckles. Benoit takes it up top and Diving Headbutt. Eddie twitches and Benoit rolls over Eddie. Benoit hooks the arm and Crippler Crossface. Blood is dripping down the face of Eddie and Eddie is scratching his way towards the ropes. Eddie makes it to the ropes and Benoit rubs Eddie's face on the bottom rope. Benoit drags Eddie back into the center and reapplies the hold. Eddie is on his knees and Benoit hammers Eddie across the back of the head. Benoit slams Eddie facefirst into the canvas and rubs his face into the mat. Splotches of blood are on the canvas where Eddie's face was rubbed as Benoit reapplies the hold. Benoit grinds his forearm across the bridge of the nose of Guerrero. Eddie has no choice but to tap. He is in dead center. Eddie lost the match but put up quite the fight. Benoit wins with an extra vicious crossface. ****

Winner:Chris Benoit(via the Crippler Crossface)

89(85, 94)

Benoit gets his hand raised and leaves. Benoit was very vicious towards the end.

We see the World Heavyweight Title Belt hanging above the ring. The next match is the first ever Ladder Match on PPV for the World Heavyweight Title.

"King of the World" by Saliva plays and out comes Chris Jericho. Tonight could be the night that Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Title but to do that he must climb the ladder and beat Rob Van Dam.

"One of a Kind" by Breaking Point and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam. Rob Van Dam points his thumbs to himself and Jericho knocks him down. The match is under way.

World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match:Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam©

Van Dam is whipped into the ropes and knee to the gut by Jericho. Jericho pounds away at Van Dam. Jericho whips Van Dam into the ropes and solid kick. Jericho now with a swinging neckbreaker to Van Dam. Jericho now picks up Van Dam and shoves him into the corner. Jericho buries the shoulder into the gut of Van Dam a couple of times. Jericho chops away at Van Dam. Jericho whips Van Dam into the ropes and Jericho with a spinning leg lariat as Van Dam bounces off the ropes. Jericho now rolls to the outside. Jericho is going to get the ladder. Jericho slides the ladder into the ring. Van Dam however catches Jericho with a couple of boots to the stomach. Van Dam with a legsweep to Jericho. Van Dam picks up Jericho and slams him on the ladder. Van Dam with a spinning legdrop to Jericho. Van Dam now sets up the ladder in play. Van Dam catches Jericho with a kick to the nose. Van Dam is going to make sure. Van Dam whips Jericho into the ropes. Foward Roll by Van Dam. Monkey Flip attempt no Van Dam lands on the buckles. Jericho with a double axehandle to the back of Rob Van Dam and Van Dam stumbles to the outside. Jericho now with a baseball slide. Jericho now grabs Van Dam and rams him facefirst into the announcer's table. Jericho rolls back in and sets up the ladder underneath the title belt. Jericho is making his way up the ladder but Van Dam reenters the ring and pulls Jericho off the ladder. Jericho hammers Van Dam with chops and whips him into the ropes. Jericho with a powerslam to Van Dam. Jericho now picks up Van Dam and forearm to the face. Another forearm to the face. Jericho slams Rob Van Dam facefirst into the ladder.

Jericho now picks up Van Dam and bodyslam. Jericho is climbing up the ladder on his way to the title belt. Van Dam is up and Van Dam pulls Jericho off the ladder by the seat of his paints. Van Dam now knocks Jericho down with a spin kick. Van Dam now lays the ladder horizontally in the ring. Van Dam kicks Jericho into the corner and Van Dam baseball slide dropkicks the ladder into the crotch of Jericho. Jericho oversells it dramatically. Van Dam now with a kick to the midsection and DDT. Van Dam is now setting up the ladder. Van Dam is climbing up the ladder but Jericho pulls himself back up. Jericho with a shot to the back. Jericho with another shot to the back. Jericho now climbs up behind Van Dam. Jericho takes RVD off the ladder with a backdrop suicideplex in the first mansized bump of this ladder match. This gets a rightful holy shit chant. Jericho now is up and Jericho picks up Van Dam. Jericho with a backbreaker to Van Dam. Jericho hangs on and another backbreaker to the champion. Jericho hangs on and a third backbreaker to Van Dam. Jericho now with a side slam on Van Dam. Jericho now picks up the ladder and wedges it in between the second and third buckles. Jericho picks up Van Dam in a bodyslam and rams him backfirst into the ladder. Jericho rams Van Dam backfirst into the ladder again. Jericho now with a fallaway slam to Van Dam. Jericho rolls over Van Dam and drives a couple of knees into the lower back area. Jericho now picks up Van Dam and Jericho whips him into the ropes. Spinebuster by Jericho. Jericho grabs the ladder and sets it up. Jericho now is climbing the stairway to the gold. Van Dam is pulling himself up and Van Dam is inching his way up the other end. Jericho is inches away from the belt but Van Dam pops up and forearms Jericho in the face. Van Dam with some chops. Van Dam now grabs Jericho by the hair and rams him headfirst into the top of the ladder. The ladder wobbles and then tips over sending both men crashing to the canvas.

Jericho and Van Dam are both down from that attack. Van Dam is up first and Van Dam attempts to dropkick Jericho but Jericho catches him. Jericho now hooks the legs but Van Dam fights out. Jericho steps back and hits Rob Van Dam in the face with a knee. Jericho now puts Van Dam in the Liontamer version of the Walls of Jericho. Jericho is cranking on the hold. Van Dam can't submit because this is a ladder match but Jericho can wear Van Dam down so he can climb the ladder and grab the World Heavyweight Title Belt. Jericho is standing on the neck of Van Dam while cranking on the back. Jericho now releases the hold and Van Dam goes limp. Jericho now sets up the ladder and Jericho is making his way up the ladder towards the gold. The fans are trying to get Van Dam back up with an "R-V-D" chant. Van Dam is rolling underneath the ladder. Van Dam kicks the ladder out from underneath Jericho Jericho crashes to the canvas. That is about all Rob Van Dam could do because he was worn down after the Walls of Jericho. Jericho is back up and Jericho kicks Rob Van Dam. Jericho picks up Van Dam and bounces off the ropes. Faceslam from Jericho. Jericho now hops halfway up the ladder and Lionsault from halfway up the ladder. Jericho now picks up Rob Van Dam and Jericho chops away. Jericho picks up Rob Van Dam and drapes him over his shoulder. Jericho with a running powerslam. Jericho now signals to go up. Could this be enough. Jericho is now climbing his stairway to sucess. The stairway to the World Heavyweight Title belt. Rob Van Dam is pull himself up the ladder. Jericho is inches away from grabbing the belt but Van Dam stalls him by hitting a forearm to the face. Van Dam with another forearm to the face. Jericho rakes Van Dam in the eyes. Jericho has the title belt. He is going to grab the gold...NO Van Dam with a roundhouse kick knocking Jericho off the ladder. Van Dam falls off the ladder from exhaustion as well.

Van Dam and Jericho are both pulling themselves to there feet. Jericho rushes Van Dam but gets spin kicked. Van Dam now folds up the ladder and places it on Jericho. Van Dam bounces off the ropes and Rolling Thunder from Van Dam to Jericho and the ladder. We here a sick crunch and that may have been the ribs of Jericho. Van Dam now puts the ladder in one corner of the ring. Van Dam whips Jericho into the opposite corner. Van Dam monkey flips Jericho into the ladder as he rebounds off the ropes. Van Dam now with a superkick to Jericho. Van Dam gives the signal. He is setting up the ladder underneath the gold. Van Dam is making his way up the ladder. Van Dam is climbing one rung at the time. Jericho however is climbing up behind him. Shot to the back of Van Dam. Another shot. Van Dam however with an elbow and Van Dam grabs Jericho by the hair. Van Dam launches Jericho by the hair over the top of the ladder but Jericho lands on the other side. Jericho with a chop to Van Dam. They are fighting dangerously on that ladder. Jericho with a shot to the gut and Jericho now with the Walls of Jericho on the top of the damn ladder. Rob Van Dam is human, he can only take some much. Jericho is trying to pivot himself in position to grab the title belt while maintaining the hold. Van Dam however launches Jericho off the ladder with his legs by Jericho's armpits as Jericho had his fingertips on the title belt. Jericho takes a nasty spill to the outside. Van Dam however falls off the ladder . Van Dam doesn't have much left either. Jericho is shoving Howard Finkel out of his chair. Jericho runs into the ring and swings the chair. Van Dam ducks. VAN DAMINATOR. Jericho is down. Van Dam now is up. Van Dam sets the ladder up in the corner. It is way far awa from the title belt. Van Dam climbs the ladder in the corner. Van Dam goes to the outside and is climbing up top. Van Dam now is climbing up the ladder and Van Dam is on the top. This would be about the sixth or seventh rope in wrestling. Van Dam leaps and FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH OFF THE LADDER. Holy shit. Damn.That was breath taking. Van Dam however knocked the wind out of himself. Van Dam is up and Van Dam is pulling the ladder back in play. Van Dam is a little slow because he is worn down from this match which has gone a bit over 20 minutes so far. Van Dam now climbs the ladder. Van Dam is climbing his way up the ladder but Jericho is up somehow. Jericho has the leg of Van Dam. Jericho is using Van Dam's legs to pull himself up the ladder. Van Dam with a kick. Van Dam with another kick and Jericho flies off the ladder. Jericho lands by the ropes and Jericho's arm gets caught in between the top and second rope. Jericho tries to kick himself free but in doing so his ankle gets caught. Meanwhile Van Dam grabs the title belt for the win. **** 1/4

Winner:Rob Van Dam(via grabbing the World Heavyweight Title Belt above the ring)

92(93, 90)

Notes:The World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Van Dam celebrates his hard fought win. Jericho and Van Dam pulled out all the stops tonight.

"Medal" plays and out comes Kurt Angle with Paul Heyman. No Angle is saying something to Heyman. Angle wants to beat Lesnar on his own so he sends Heyman to the back. Angle looks ready. Angle looks in the best shape of his life.

Here comes the Champion. The WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar. Perhaps the most dominant champion in recent memory. But he faces Kurt Angle in a return match from when Lesnar won the gold at Wrestlemania and Angle took Lesnar to the limit on that night.

WWE World Title Match:

They lock up. Angle with a side headlock but Brock shoves him off. Brock charges Angle but gets drop toeholded. Angle now goes right to a hammerlock. Brock powers out and snap mares Angle. Lesnar runs over Angle with a vicious clothesline. Lesnar now whips Angle into the ropes and Lesnar lifts up Angle. Gorilla Press Slam by the Champion. Angle oversells it and Brock with a kick to the midsection. Brock now throws Angle into the corner. Lesnar with a shoulder to the midsection. Lesnar with a second shoulder. Lesnar with a third shoulder. Angle flops facefirst out of the corner. Lesnar whips Angle in and powerslam. Lesnar with a cover. One, Kickout. Lesnar picks up Angle and Lesnar punches away on Angle. Lesnar whips Angle in. Lesnar charges but Angle with a boot to the face. Angle now chops away at Lesnar. Angle whips Lesnar into the ropes and Angle with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Lesnar bounces off of the canvas. Angle with a cover. One, Kickout. Angle now stomps away at Lesnar. Angle now with a spinning toehold on Lesnar. Angle uses the ropes while the referee is checking with Lesnar. Angle now picks up Lesnar and Angle with a forearm. Angle whips Lesnar into the ropes and Angle catches Lesnar with a bodyscissors takedown as he bounces off the ropes. Angle now grabs the ankle and drops an elbow on it. Angle drops an elbow on the ankle again. Angle now stomps away at the ankle. Angle now rolls to the outside and folds the right ankle of Lesnar on the apron. Angle does it again. Angle does it a third time. Angle rolls back into the ring and Angle whips Lesnar into the ropes. Angle with a legsweep as Lesnar goes off the ropes. Angle now folds the leg and starts wailing away on the ankle with punches.

Angle picks up Lesnar and Angle whips Lesnar in. Lesnar goes for a kick but Angle with a dragon screw legwhip. Angle now picks up Lesnar and Angle with chops to Lesnar. Angle with a fireman's carry and Angle rolls over Lesnar. Angle now is punching the back of Brock's right ankle. Angle now goes for the Ankle Lock but Lesnar gets in the ropes before Angle can get it synched in. Angle picks up Lesnar and kick to the midsection. Angle with a gutwrench suplex to Lesnar. Angle with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Angle whips up Lesnar and whips him into the ropes. Angle with a legscissors takedown. Angle now has a cross-knee scissors on. Can Brock break the hold. Brock is trying to push out but Angle has this hold on good. The Crowd is chanting "Lets Go Lesnar, Lets Go". Brock makes it to the ropes and Angle breaks the hold at four. Angle is taking as much time as possible. Angle now picks up Brock and hooks him. Snap Suplex from Angle. Angle now with a cover. One, Two, Kickout. Angle now picks up Brock and whips him in. Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Angle now grabs the Ankle. Angle has it over. Angle has the Ankle Lock no Brock counters with a reverse cradle. One, Two, Angle kicks out and he still has the ankle. Angle is like a pitbull and he won't let go of the injured body part. Brock is trying to squirm free and Angle responds by dropping an elbow to the ankle. Brock pushes himself to his feet. Brock goes for an enzugiri but Angle ducks it. Angle now goes for the Ankle Lock. Angle has it locked in. Lesnar's championship reign could be ending shortly. Lesnar is scratching his way towards the ropes. Lesnar is almost there but Angle turns his body so he can kick Lesnar away from the ropes and pull him back in the center. Lesnar pushes up like a mad man. He rolls out but Angle still has a hold on the ankle. Lesnar manages to kick Angle off but barley.

Angle jumps back on the ankle stomping away. Angle now grabs the ankle and just twists it. Angle is relentless. Angle now grabs the ankle and drops a leg on it. Angle now takes Brock to the outside and wraps his leg around the ringpost. Angle does it again. Angle rolls back into the ring and drops an elbow to the chest of Lesnar. Angle now whips Brock in and Angle with a drop toehold. Angle now has a leg grapevine on. Another submission move by the olympic gold medalist. Angle is cranking and pulling the hold. Lesnar elbows out but Angle still has a hold of the leg. Angle drops an elbow on the ankle. Angle does it again. Angle now turns Lesnar over no Lesnar is struggling with all of his might to keep on his back. He is not going to be put in the Ankle Lock again. A second trip in it might cost him the title. Lesnar gets the ropes and Angle just hooks Lesnar's legs and catapaults him into the bottom rope. Lesnar may be winded and Angle is not letting up. Angle whips Lesnar into the ropes and THUNDEROUS Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Lesnar may have been wiped out with that one. Angle with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Angle now grabs the ankle and drops another elbow to it. Angle picks up Lesnar and Fisherman Suplex from Angle. One, Two, Thr...shoulder up. Lesnar is slowly getting worn down. This match has been all Angle for the most part. Angle now hooks Lesnar again and Northern Lights Suplex. One, Two, Thr...again Lesnar rolls the shoulder up. Something has to give. Angle is taking it to the ropes. Taking a chance. No Lesnar is up. Lesnar slams Angle off the top rope. Lesnar is on one leg. Lesnar now shoves Angle in the corner and wails away with punches. NO, Angle stops that with a kick to the right ankle. Angle now with the Angle Slam on Brock Lesnar. Angle with a cover. One, Two, Thr...Kickout. Lesnar kicked out we almost had a new champion.

Angle pulls down the straps. He means business now. Angle picks up Lesnar and German Suplex. Angle hangs on. German Suplex again. Angle hangs on a second time. Angle with a HUGE Release German Suplex dumping Lesnar. Angle now with a cover. One, Two, Thr...kickout. Not enough. Angle now whips Lesnar into the ropes. Angle with a drop toehold and Angle has a heel hook submission hold on Lesnar. He put his own trainer the Grappler out with this one. Lesnar is struggling to get out. His right leg is already spent from this brutal match. Lesnar is scratching and clawing for a way out. Angle has the hold on and can Lesnar make it to the ropes. Can Lesnar make it. YES LESNAR MAKES IT TO THE ROPES. Angle breaks the hold on four and a half. Angle is showing one of those I's, intelligience, taking as long as possible on a move. Angle now picks up Lesnar and Angle whips Lesnar into the ropes. Lesnar thunders out with a big lariat. Lesnar however collapses holding his ankle. Every step foward is causing Lesnar pain on that right ankle. Lesnar catches Angle with a knee to the gut and Lesnar lifts Angle for a power bomb no Angle with a triangle scissors submission. Angle could get it here. Angle has that hold on good. Lesnar with one more fatal attempt to throw Angle off and Lesnar power bombs Angle into the buckles. SICK. Sick move. Lesnar with the cover. One, Two, Kickout. Lesnar is going up top. Could he be going for the Shooting Star Press. This is how he ended it at Wrestlemania. Lesnar is up NO Angle was playing possum. Angle hits the Pop-Up Angle Slam on Lesnar but that took a lot out of both men. Angle with a cover. One, Two, Thr...foot on the rope. Lesnar was in the position to get the foot on the rope. Angle is sensing it and Angle lifts Lesnar up. Angle is going for Lesnar's own F-5. Angle spins Lesnar no Lesnar lands on his feet. Lesnar then scoops up Angle and HUGE F-5 of his own. Lesnar with the cover. One, Two, Three. Brock Lesnar is still the WWE World Champion. Hard fought match here. ****

Winner:Brock Lesnar(via the F-5)

89(88, 90)

Notes:The WWE World title has gained in image.

Overall:82

KOTR Buyrate:2.00

Guest madmatt2002

[New Format for TV Shows. PPVs will be written out in full]

WWE Raw 6/30/03

Eric Bischoff opens up the program informing us that he is disappointed in Jeff Hardy losing the King of the Ring Finals to Matt Hardy. This was a chance for Raw to show up Smackdown. So what Bischoff is going to do is force Jeff Hardy to wrestle Three Minute Warning in a Handicap Your Fired Match. If Jeff Hardy loses, he will be fired from the WWE.

Lord Steven Regal defeated Al Snow in a *** match after reversing a Snow Plow into a Cradle and using the tights for leverage. Regal is 2-0 after reverting back to his roots as Lord Steven Regal.

77(75, 80)

Ric Flair cuts an interview with Dave Batista in the background. Flair says that the powers to be can no longer force Batista to wrestle under a name that will not strike terror into the hearts of Raw stars. Ric Flair declares that Batista will once again be known as Leviathan, a demon who has no soul and will wreck destruction on everyone who Flair tells him to.

Notes:Ric Flair gained overness from this segment.

Christopher Nowinski defeated Glen Jacobs in a *** match CLEANLY with a Full Nelson Slam. Glen Jacobs has been in a slump lately, a bit of a losing streak.

78(82, 72)

Notes:Glen Jacobs lost overness from this match. Chris Nowinski gained overness from this match.

Steve Austin gives a very intense interview. He says Triple H used Flair as a shield at King of the Ring. Triple H cannot hide any longer and Austin will call out Triple H at the end of the show. Well he said more then that but that is the basic outline of the interview.

Jeff Hardy defeated Three Minute Warning in a ** 1/2, Handicap Your Fired Match after Rob Van Dam helped Jeff Hardy. Van Dam evened up the odds when the referee was knocked down and a Van Damintor and Swanton Bomb scored the pin on Rosey.

Overall:71

Crowd Reaction:71

Match Quality:72

Notes:Rosey lost overness from this match.

Leviathan destroyed Spike Dudley and Maven in a ** 3/4 handicap match when Leviathan pinned Maven with the Demon Bomb. Leviathan beat up Spike and Maven some more after the match until Ric Flair called him off.

Overall:72

Crowd Reaction:70

Match Quality:75

Triple H gives an interview. He says he has nothing to prove because he beat Austin in every high profile match that they have met in(No Mercy 1999, No Way Out 2001, and Backlash 2003). Triple H agrees to meet Austin for a fight later on tonight to finish him off once and for all.

The Dudley Boys defeated Christian and Chris Jericho in a *** 1/4 match. A lot happened this match. Jericho had his ribs taped up from the Ladder Match last night. Raven watched the match from the aisle but no clue on who he was scouting. The end came when Jericho attempted to spin kick D-Von but he hit Christian. Jericho got dumped and Christian got hit with the Dudley Death Drop for the pin. Jericho and Christian argued after the match. Some dissention in the ranks.

82(79, 85)

Booker T defeated Dustin Rhodes via DQ in a *** 1/4 match. Booker T finally got his one on one match with Dustin who turned his back on Booker T back in February to help Reform the Horsemen. However despite Booker T getting him some shots, Doug Basham ran out and clocked Booker T with a tire iron. Booker T wins via DQ. Test attempts to make the save but gets beaten down as well. The World Tag Team Champions stand tall in the ring.

82(85, 77)

Steve Austin went to a No-Contest with Triple H after the match never really started. OH C'MON. Do you think I would give that match away on Free TV. Austin looks ready but Triple H comes out from underneath the ring and lays out Austin with a shot from his trusty sledgehammer. Some more shots and Austin is bleeding buckets of blood. Triple H with a shot to the right leg of Austin. HHH is out to end Austin's career. Pedigree and Triple H with a shot to the back of the head of Austin. This is personal. This has gone beyond wrestler. Parmedics come out with a Stretcher but Triple H beats up the Paramedics and Piledrives Austin off the ring apron onto the stretcher. Austin is lying motionless as Raw draws to a close.

Notes:Steve Austin lost overness from this segment.

Overall:80

Coming up next...The WWE end of the month report.

Guest madmatt2002

WWE Smackdown 7/3/03

Charlie Haas defeated Nova in a ** 1/2 match after countering a top-rope rana into a power bomb and putting on the Haas of Pain.

70(66, 75)

Stephanie McMahon announces the main event for the first Smackdown Only PPV, Vengeance. Kurt Angle and Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit.

Sean O'Haire pinned Rikishi with TWO Cruel Intentions in a ** match. The lights flickered during the match but the Undertaker didn't come out.

64(63, 66)

Notes:Rikishi lost overness from this match. Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match.

Chris Benoit is lacing up his boots backstage when Brock Lesnar confronts him. Brock Lesnar asked why Benoit chopped him down last week. Benoit said he was during the heat of the battle. Lesnar said that Benoit better not attack him by accident again or he will be sorry. Benoit gets in Lesnar's face and warns him not to threaten him. Lesnar tells Benoit that they have to team up tonight against the HOSS Squad as sort of a warmup for the main event at Vengeance. Benoit says fine and Lesnar leaves.

Notes:Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment. Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 comes out for the coronation ceremony. Stephanie McMahon announces that Matt Hardy is the 2003 King of the Ring and the number one contender to the WWE World Title held by Brock Lesnar. Stephanie asks when Matt Hardy wants his title shot and Matt Hardy says why not at the biggest show of the summer, Summerslam 2003. The Main Event has been officially set for Summerslam. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Title. Matt Hardy reminds us that Brock Lesnar became a huge player last year at Summerslam and Mattitude hopes to do the same thing. Matt Hardy talks in an acceptance speech. He thanks all the people who made it possible, but not his worthless brother Jeff(his words). the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Spanky comes out. Mattitude asks what Spanky's business is. Spanky says that he has to defend the Cruiserweight Title and Mattitude is cutting into his title defense tonight. Mattitude tells Spanky that its too bad and when he gets to be a main eventer, he can have a 20 minute interview segment. Spanky runs to the ring as Mattitude turns to continue to his speech and dropkicks King Mattitude out of the ring. Shannon Moore runs out and attacks Spanky. Shannon Moore is the one getting the Cruiserweight Title Shot at Spanky tonight.

Notes:Spanky gained overness from this segment

Spanky defeats Shannon Moore via disqualification to retain the WWE Cruiserweight title after King Mattitude smacks Spanky with his septor. Hardy hits THREE Mattitude Adjustments on Spanky and says if he wants to ruin his coronation, he will have to pay for it. So how about we settle this in the ring next week. Spanky vs King Mattitude Version 1.0. Belt for Belt. Interconinental Title vs Cruiserweight Title. The crowd cheers at the prospect of a classic next week. **

66(53, 80)

Shelton Benjamin defeated The Hurricane with the Money Clip in a *** match. Damn good match. The Money Clip hit after Hurricane misses the Overcast.

76(73, 79)

Kurt Angle gives an interview with Smackdown Number One Announcer Funaki. Angle said he came so close to winning the title. He will do what he did after Wrestlemania. Train his hardest and work his way back up the ladder of contention. He says he can't wait to get his hands on Lesnar during the tag team main event at Vengeance. Funaki asks Angle how the F-5 feels and Angle feels that Funaki is being a smartass. Angle says why don't we go down to the ring so you can find out. We got an impromptu match next.

Kurt Angle pinned Funaki after blocking a sunset flip and using the ropes for leverage in a *** 1/4 match. Funaki had a fair amount of offense, as Angle went out of his way to make the Cruiserweight sensation look like a star. After the match Angle smacks around Funaki and hits him with a F-5. Angle yells:"How does it feel" to a downed Funaki.

82(74, 91)

Rey Misterio Jr pinned Eddie Guerrero in a **** 1/4 after reversing the Splash Mountain into a Top-Rope Frankensteiner. This was one of the greatest matches in Smackdown history. Eddie has stitches over his right eye from his match with Chris Benoit last Sunday. 15 of the greatest minutes of wrestling you shall see on free TV. Rey made the mistake of taking an Eddie handshake and you can guess what happens. Cheapshot, Brainbuster, Frog Splash.

91(90, 93)

Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar defeated the HOSS Squad in a ** 1/2 match after Benoit made Albert submit to the Crippler Crossface. Benoit really picked apart Albert's arm during this match. After the match, Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle ran out and stomped Lesnar after the match. Benoit didn't see it until Lesnar was beaten down. Benoit chases off the heels but the damage was done.

68(56, 81)

Notes:This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Overall:74

Smackdown Rating:5.23

Next Week:

Champion vs Champion

Belt for Belt

Interconinental Title vs Cruiserweight Title:

Spanky(Cruiserweight) vs King Mattitude Version 1.0(Interconinental)