TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, January 9th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, for January 9th, 2003.

Due Date: 3pm EST, Thursday.

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Venue: HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York.

And ladies and gentlemen, please make sure to extend a warm welcome for our one time special colour commentator for this show: "The Superior One" Tom Flesher!

Card:

SINGLES MATCH

Insane Luchadore vs Leon Sharpe

It's a new year... and who returns but an old face? Leon Sharpe returns, and comes back to face an opponent he's more than a little familiar with... (Okay, he faced Tim Dillon, but STILL.) Anyway, Andrew and Mr. Sharpe will bang it together until they're bloody and raw, hopefully adding a bit of spark to the fireworks set-up for this first show of the new year.

Description: Standard match rules apply, I'm sure you're aware of them.

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

Well, what do you know? The fuckin' bird finally signed up! Of course, Chris Card doesn't really care, and is aiming to spoil a debut some year and a half in the making. Can Crow overcome Card in his first match... or will Chris make it two in a row off of HIS debut?

Description: Standard match rules apply, I'm sure you're aware of them.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: AnnieEclectic

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

And after a sabbatical, The Amazin' One returns to greet the new year! Of course, he'll have to get past the explosive C4, first, who is no-doubt fired up over his win over the European Champion last show. And since we're in an inviroment as interesting as Buffalo, what do you say we use it to our advantage?

Description: No disqualifications, no count-outs, no rules at all. You can win by pinfall, submission or knockout. Falls count ANYWHERE within Buffalo city limits. The match will start in the parking lot of the HSBC Arena.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: realitycheck

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

Poor Janus. What's he ever done wrong to Ejiro, and the M7 at that? Well, besides taking Ejiro's European Ejiropean title, being allied with Johnny, Dace and Wildchild, and generally being a righteous, heel-crushing, do-gooding, floozy punkass, I mean. Obviously that's enough for Ejiro, as he and Fugue have tandemed up to face Janus in a handicap match. Fortunately for Janus, his European title won't be on the line here... although by the end of the match, it may not matter. Can Janus overcome insurmountable odds? Or will the M7 war machine continue to roll? Or... could that tiny rift caused by Ejiro's win over Fugue for the world title be widened?

Description: Handicap match, although standard DQ and countout rules apply; you can win by pinfall, submision or knockout. Ejiro and Fugue must tag in and out of the match.

Word Limit: 5750

Send to: Longdogger_Pete

MAIN EVENT

THREE WAY DANCE; 2/3 FALLS

Dace Night vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Wildchild

A hopefully spectacular fireworks show to end Crimson and kick off the new year, as well as a match with at least a small amount of history. Dace and Spike have had numerous run-ins with one-another since Dace's debut in the league, and Wildchild--along with Johnny Dangerous--have an alliance of sorts... but--ah, hell. I just crave some carnage. Give it to me!

Description: Three on three the whole match, loser's are eliminated Standard DQ and countout rules apply; you can score a fall via pinfall, submission or knockout. The catch: To eliminate someone, you must pin them twice.

Word Limit: 5750

Send to: Tod deKindes

Boom. Have fun, kids.

A very loose affiliation with the Wild and Dangerous Nights, just for the record ;)

Hmm....Flesher as colour commentator. Three Mag-Seveners...

This could get uglier than I thought. But still fun! B-)

Edit: Does this mean we have Axis, King, AND Flesher on commentary? Or will Flesher be replacing King for this show? Or what?

Guest Dace59

Damn, should have rememberd about this card going up.

Hello no showing, due to an exam, but hey, I'll try.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
My opponents please note: significant changes have been made to my bio. Please check the stats page.

Guest Insanityman

Solid card for sure. (Y)~! For Tom on commentary. Many changes to my stats Leon, just so you know. Good luck to all.

Guest Tod deKindes

Waaaait, wait a second ...

Three guys, elimination rules. Cool. But it's "2/3 falls" ... so wouldn't it be ... *does math* 6/9 falls....or something?

This is confusing.

Guest Ace309

There will be at least 4 falls, with a maximum of five.

2 losers at 2 eliminations each, plus a possibility of one false-finish for the winner.

Guest realitycheck

Janus: King, Axis AND Tom, of course.

And Tod, I'd advise not to think about the numbers. See, I just did, and um... ow, my head.

-Z

Guest Goodear

Hey Yall,

Calling the memorial 'I just won the World Heavyweight Championship' opening promo... I might have more to say over the lunch break.

Ejiro

Guest Tod deKindes

Hmm. Odd stips aside, I expect good efforts from Dace and Wildchild. Though Dace's absence will be understood, as previously explained by him.

And Spike? Silly, he NEVER shows up for the matches I mark. ^_^

Guest AnnieEclectic

I'm excited about the match I'm marking. I've known Crow in chat for a while now and I'm jazzed to see him start, but he draws a rough, rough JLer who's exploded out of the gate....

Good luck to both and since this is my first time marking, don't kill me :)

-Annie

A show without Johnny Dangerous. :(

Guess I'll have to fix that then... I call opening promo!

Edit: Opps... Sorry Ejiro i didn't realize what you were calling there. I guess i call insert somewhere into the show promo than.

Sign in to follow this