16. Jay Dawg

17. Longdogger Pete

18. Frost

19. Tod deKindes

20. Mak Francis

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

-I have been very much impressed with both Thugg and Bo since their returns. However, I think Thugg has been really jazzed and focused, causing him to produce some really good work lately. With Bo appearing to have some personal problem, I’ve got to go with Thugg here.

Winner: Thugg

Submission Ladder Match for the SWF World Title

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

-Should be a fantastic match decided by a hair’s breath. Flesher has been writing solidly for some time now and while ELM has a couple non-title losses in the past weeks, he really gets up for the big matches. I’m not going to worse out on a pick though and go with Flesher. One, he’s my leader and Two, if I win the Clusterfuck (big IF there) it will make for a very intriguing match up between us.

Winner: Tom Flesher

With 20 people going here, I’ll handicap the field:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami: 6-1

2. Judge Mental: 7-1

3. Ejiro Fasaki: 100-1

4. Annie Eclectic: 10-1

5. X: 500-1

6. Stryke: 20-1

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous: 100-1

8. Michael Craven: 25-1

9. Xero: 500-1

10. Wildchild: 100-1

11. Danny Williams: 7-1

12. CIA: 5-1

13. Alex Zenon: 4-1

14. Fugue: 100-1

15. TNT: 12-1

16. Jay Dawg: 12-1

17. Longdogger Pete: 4-1

18. Frost-: pi-infinity

19. Tod deKindes: 4-1

20. Mak Francis: 8-1

That’s just personal opinion there people, so don’t get freaked out. I really can’t pick a clear winner, but you can see I really like the chances of LDP, Tod and Z. This just might come down to who has the time and initiative to write though.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

-I'm not sure if Bo is back into the swing of things yet, so I'll take Thugg.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

-Wheee. Put up or shut up time.

Twenty SWF Superstars

THE CLUSTERFUCK BATTLE ROYAL!

I'll do what Frost did, since it's a good idea and I struggle at thinking up my own.

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami 5-1

2. Judge Mental 30-1

3. Ejiro Fasaki 50-1

4. Annie Eclectic 15-1

5. X 100-1

6. Stryke 10-1

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous 45-1

8. Michael Craven 20-1

9. Xero 200-1

10. Wildchild 55-1

11. Danny Williams 25-1

12. CIA 10-1

13. Alex Zenon 7-1

14. Fugue 50-1

15. TNT 10-1

16. Jay Dawg 20-1

17. Longdogger Pete 80-1

18. Frost 4-1

19. Tod deKindes 12-1

20. Mak Francis 15-1

Looks like an EXTREMELY promising Clusterfuck this year.

Guest midnight_burn

SWF PPV predictorama extravaganza.

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

-> This should be brutality at it's finest. On any other PPV this could very well be a main event, but here's it's opening the card, so this may very well end up being the best opening card SWF match ever. Both men will no doubt be pumped up for this one, but i'll go with HVT, though a Bo win wouldn't surpsise me at all. This should be super close.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

-> Probably the two best in the SWF, this will come down to who can grasp the stipulation better, with both ladder and submission involved they can't get too focused on one part of the stip, whoever can blend both elements together best will come out on top. Flesher wrote a draw at HDC, but i expect a result this time, and i predict that result will be the favour of the NEW World Champeen, Tom Flesher, the King's Road ending here.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami

2. Judge Mental

3. Ejiro Fasaki

4. Annie Eclectic

5. X

6. Stryke

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous

8. Michael Craven

9. Xero

10. Wildchild

11. Danny Williams

12. CIA

13. Alex Zenon

14. Fugue

15. TNT

16. Jay Dawg

17. Longdogger Pete

18. Frost

19. Tod deKindes

20. Mak Francis

-> This truly is anyone's game, there's no obvious favourites like a PDS or Stevens here, though Frost and Tod deKindes would have to be at the top of the list of potential winners. It's basically imposible to pick a winner, but i'll say Frost anyway, if he writes to his usual standard there's few people who can top him at the moment. I'm going to put everything into this one though, i enjoyed writing it last year and i already have plenty of ideas for this one. I don't think i'll win, but i'll have fun with this anyway, so it's all good.

EDIT: And i'm already over 2000 words into my match, so it's looks like i'm on pace to have the longest match of anyone for the second year in a row.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

-> Hmm. This card is three tough matches to pick, and it starts with this one. However, I'd give the nod to Bo here, simply because I loved his match against Stryke.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

-> Gotta go with Tom. That's a hunch.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami

2. Judge Mental

3. Ejiro Fasaki

4. Annie Eclectic

5. X

6. Stryke

8. Michael Craven

9. Xero

10. Wildchild

11. Danny Williams

12. CIA

13. Alex Zenon

14. Fugue

15. TNT

16. Jay Dawg

17. Longdogger Pete

18. Frost

19. Tod deKindes

20. Mak Francis

-> I'll go against the grain here and say Judge. My reasoning for this is simple - Kibagami is a question mark to write, and the lower numbers get to write their own character, which they have an excellent grasp on, right from the start. Therefore, Judge will win and set up (if my picks work out) Judge/Tom at the February PPV. Whoo.

Guest realitycheck

Well, I ain't done 'em for a while, so...

I proudly present the Smar>|, Scott Keefe predictions!

=====

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

> You know, it's something I've always wondered: Is it humanly possible for Thugg to do an angle in the SWF WITHOUT Bo or X riding his coattails into the uppercard? I mean, yeeeesh. It's getting ridiculous; and this ANGLE. I mean, I'm a pasty Western-Canadian white boy, what the hell am I supposed to know about being thugg in the ghetto or whatever?

"Yo holmes, you used to be down! You used to be down and phat! You used to heard bitches like sheep and bust caps in those whack white boyees! What da fuck happen to you? Imma bust a cap in yo ass, peep!"

Good god. Fantastic acting on Thugg and Bo's parts, too. I see Razzies in your futures, guys! Oh yeah, there's supposed to be a match wrapped around all this? The sad thing about Thugg's "newer, softer" demeanour is that he still kills everyone in his matches, and he still doesn't put jack over. Although, my inside sources tell me this is aimed at being a long term angle, so expect Bo to go over, and my faith in a kind and loving god to deteriorate. Oh well, at least this has pushed the ratings up 0.0001% from that all-important 18-32 "Ghetto/Thugg" demographic. SMELL THE BUYRATES!

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

> Their match at Holds Down Santa was spectacular, sans the screwy finish. Flesher is your god, your saviour, your pagron of all things virtuous, just and ruling, and ELM is Sabu's pants with Mysterio's ability. Though I would've preferred I more decisive finish in ELM's favour last match (Yeah, you can frame that line) because of the way it would've helped the writers further Tom's "Kings Road" storyline, they still smartly held off in giving Flesher the title to build the heat in the feud to a fever pitch.

So, they're set to make a lot of money off the buyrates. So why, may I ask, did they chose the SHITTIEST gimmick match possible!? I mean HONESTLY. You put Tom and Mag into the same ring and you're garunteed ****, HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST HAVE A NORMAL MATCH? Although sources have speculated that ELM and Flesher actually requested this match as a blowoff, I will vehemantly deny those rumours, and instead place my own theory:

One night while walking to their cars from the arena, ELM and Flesher were abducted by ailens, and replaced by evil Pod People, who the ailens intended to destroy the heat for this feud. I firmly believe that Flesher and Magnifico will be able to escape and return to earth, just not in time to stop this match from happening. So if wonder why this one may end up sucking, NOW YOU KNOW.

Expect Flesher to walk away with the title here, but those stupid Pod People to ruin EVERYTHING.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami

2. Judge Mental

3. Ejiro Fasaki

4. Annie Eclectic

5. X

6. Stryke

8. Michael Craven

9. Xero

10. Wildchild

11. Danny Williams

12. CIA

13. Alex Zenon

14. Fugue

15. TNT

16. Jay Dawg

17. Longdogger Pete

18. Frost

19. Tod deKindes

20. Mak Francis

>The Clusterfuck is always an interesting match. There are many different avenues that the bookers can take to create new stars, and build heat for different feuds, not just the main event one intended.

Of course, this is rarely what happens. As we all know, last year, The Suicide King vetoed the original booking of ELM winning for his friend, Mark Stevens, so they could do their long-asked for feud. It ultimately derailed ELM's career for the early part of the year. Fallout and Thoth were one of a few people in a position to gain from the clusterfuck, but rather, the pushes were wasted on people who no-one even remembers now.

Expect much the same thing to happen here; the only drama in who's going to win the CF being in a Clique/Bookers dispute. The Powers that Are like Frost. The Clique likes Xstacy. IT'S THE IMMOVABLE HOSS LOVERS VS THE UNSTOPABLE EGOS~! Here's hoping that the conflict between the two of them wipes out all civilization, and someone like... oh, Tod or Nathan win, and Judge and Wildchild get the "rumble pushes".

Just as long as it's ANYONE but JD. PLEASE.

Until next time, I'm Scott Keefe, I'm smarter than you, BITE ME!

[/character]

-Z

I love doing those, even if they take forever to write.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hoo diddly. This Clusterfuck card is a bit more impressive than last year's--it's always the most toss-together PPV, but this one has a solid build and killer matches all around.

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

--I don't bet against Thugg, but I WANT Bo to win here, because this feud could be infuckingcredible if it got some more mileage. And I think Bo needs to win to prove that this can keep going. Thugg is my pick, Bo is my hope.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

--The changing of the guard commenceth. I want to pick my Carnie pal but he hasn't been writing as well or as often as he was during his back-and-forth war with Sacred. This is Tom's time, and the King's Road ends here.

Twenty SWF Superstars

--I don't think I can handicap this odds-wise, so...I'm gonna run through my top 3 choices. From where I sit, literally EVERYONE has a viable chance of pulling this one out, but these are the guys I think can do it best.

1. Nathaniel Kibagami -- The Silent One. A personal favorite of mine, for obvious reasons. I was going to count Silent out, because I don't think he's really entirely gotten the face character he wants settled yet...but now I'm counting him right back in. The number 1 draw means he gets to write his character for the entire match--perhaps a burden, but we know our own characters best. In Kibagami's case, I think it's a boon, and I think the week-plus writing time is going to give him what he needs.

15. TNT -- Don't sleep on everyone's favorite boominator. No impact since his return thus far, but here is a fine stage. A great wit and a forte for keeping characters interesting is going to be useful here. He can write a lot of styles effectively, and the only things holding him back are a late draw and some minimal rust. Am I picking TNT because I really want him to do well here? Maybe. Am I also picking him because I think he can win? Yes sir.

18. Frost -- Perhaps the favorite. Frost is the ICTV champ and hasn't been stopped in forever--and he always writes, and always writes well. He is an obvious choice if this were a booked match, and I think having an effective storyline will play to his advantage. He writes everyone else's characters well, and I think he'll be able to sustain interest until his entrance...and when the match turns into a straight three-way, I think he'll handle it best.

Good luck to everyone--this will be another classic.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Due to that whole "TBS marking matches" thing, I can't make any predictions here. However, I would like to let the people in my group (LDP, TNT, JD, Mak, Tod, and Frost) know that I think that all of them have a legit shot at winning this thing. I'm gonna have a hell of a time deciding on a winner from the gems you guys are gonna produce. I also believe I'm marking the Bo/Thugg match, which should be a lot of fun as well. Good luck to all the guys in my matches, and to the others as well.

*TBS offers his 6 guys a pizza party if one of his Clusterfuck matches is the eventual winner*

Now win, dammit!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Fine, Johnny is now listed as a 1000-1.

Cold? Oh, funny, funny.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

Dear god, this feud has me so lost, only because I really don't know the backstory that well and I'm still trying to catch up. Either way, it doesn't take a genious to realize why the two are fighting right now. It's hard to pick because Thugg has been writing but by his own admission still not getting into his groove, while Bo seems to have caught a quick groove but real life keeps kicking him out of it. If Bo writes like he has been.... he may just pick up the shocker win.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

Fuck Scott Keefe, I love this stip. And I love the setup Tom/ELM had in the six man to put more emphasis on this match. I have to backup my Carnie pal here, but it's hard to deny what has become hurricane Flesher.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami 5-1 if he writes, 100-1 if he doesn't

2. Judge Mental 10-1

3. Ejiro Fasaki 25-1

4. Annie Eclectic 15-1 (I realize I'm an underdog in this)

5. X 100-1 (CF is -not- the best match to try to kill off ring rust in)

6. Stryke 10-1 (he's been here before...)

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous 50-1

8. Michael Craven 25-1 (can a hardcore wrestler get up for this? not sure)

9. Xero 350-1

10. Wildchild 45-1

11. Danny Williams 25-1 (i know he hates this match... but it's danny!)

12. CIA 15-1

13. Alex Zenon 5-1

14. Fugue 25-1

15. TNT 15-1

16. Jay Dawg if there's a god, 9999999-0 :P

17. Longdogger Pete 5-1

18. Frost 2-1

19. Tod deKindes 10-1 (would give better odds but... why 19?)

20. Mak Francis 15-1 (#20... hard spot to write)

That's just how I'm envisioning it, even though I think I have a good shot to win. We'll see.... good luck to ALL

-Annie

Guest Ace309

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

- It all depends who wants it more. I know Bo's been having a rough time lately, but when he's on, he's on... if he can channel that into writing a bomb-ass match, I don't know how Thugg will be able to stop him.

OTOH, it IS Thugg.

Dude, fight. I'll just sit back and watch the destruction.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

- No prediction.

Twenty SWF Superstars

LIKELY WINNERS:

Frost is the pick, but Kibagami, Annie and Danny are all pretty excited about this.

All in all, though, I have to go with The Memphis Eel.

Guest Insanityman

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

~Hmmm... well, I have to be honest, I'm thinking Thugg.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

~Eck, ELM is the PPV machine but Tom's Tom! Flesher to nab it by a hair.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami- If Nathan writes as well as he can, he could/will take it.

2. Judge Mental- He gets to write his character through-out the whole match and that's a huge plus. Don't leave him out.

3. Ejiro Fasaki- SJL pride, I'm not saying he won't win... but if he does I will make some sort of shrine to him.

4. Annie Eclectic- Depends on if she's on her game if so- she's got a damn good chance.

5. X- I mean no offense, but X only seems half active.

6. Stryke- Unsure at his chances, but he's a fab writer so...

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous- Well, he's got the skills under his belt.

8. Michael Craven- I don't know at his chances, could Ash pull another huge upset? I dunno...

9. Xero- Um, not one of my highest picks, but it IS anyone's game.

10. Wildchild- WC is gold, I just don't know if he could pull this off...

11. Danny Williams- Williams is good stuff, but I know his doesn't tickle his fancy.

12. CIA- Don't forget CIA, he is such a damn good writer.

13. Alex Zenon- Christ, he ought to win it and he can.

14. Fugue- Hmm... I really like Fugue's writing but he might need a bit of time before he can bloom.

15. TNT- Read CIA, TNT has the shot here for sure.

16. Jay Dawg- For Annie's sake he doesn't win and get drunk in celebration... kidding. I'm not quite sure how "on" JD is right now.

17. Longdogger Pete- LDP is just a damn good writer so I'll say he's one of my top picks.

18. Frost- Prolly one of my top five picks.

19. Tod deKindes- Good shot, but I'm just wondering on this 19 (He was the number one XF9 wrestler and the 9, duh, is for XF9?)

20. Mak Francis- He has a decent spot to be in, well least IC, so don't leave him out.

Guest Perfect_Bo

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

Ok...I'm not predicting this match, but I would like to say that my personal life has gotten better...my ex girl and I have made up in a LOOOOOOOOONG ass talk and there is no abortion going to happen. Best believe that I'm going to give my all.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

Well...I know a little bit about Tom, and when he's on, he's one of the best...(EVEN THOUGH I GOT SCREW) Just kidding.. He has to be on to beat ELM because ELM is in a groove right now that, well, it's hard to beat. I'm going with ELM in winning because he always bring 12340837423479% when it's a PPV.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami - 50/1

2. Judge Mental - 4/1 (Cause his name rocks)

3. Ejiro Fasaki - 40/1

4. Annie Eclectic - 30/1

5. X - 250/1

6. Stryke - 50/1

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous - 20/1

8. Michael Craven - 10/1

9. Xero - Laughs

10. Wildchild - 30/1

11. Danny Williams - 30/1

12. CIA - 7/1

13. Alex Zenon - 5/1

14. Fugue - 10/1

15. TNT - 20/1

16. Jay Dawg - C'mon

17. Longdogger Pete - He's back... 50/1

18. Frost - 10/1

19. Tod deKindes - 5/1

20. Mak Francis - 5/1

No clear cut winner because everyone here (Laughs), if they write like whoa, they have a chance of winning...

Bo

Guest Tod deKindes

Ok, so everyone REALLY wants to know why I picked 19? Simple.

For the challenge. :D

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

Thugg represents in the His House as he unhesitantly destroys your fecal matters. Word.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

This has the makings of a classic. It wouldn't be fair to predict. Let's just watch. Read. Eh.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami: If he's on, he's got a solid chance. If not, he's screwed.

2. Judge Mental: Not too familiar with Judge's gimmick, so I'll give him the standard Hang In There, Little Buddy!

3. Ejiro Fasaki: Bumpee getting a title shot right off the bat? Could happen.

4. Annie Eclectic: See Silent. If she's on, watch out.

5. X: Not familiar with him.

6. Stryke: He's got a good shot.

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous: See Ejiro.

8. Michael Craven: I'm still disturbed by the event in chat...

9. Xero: You're kidding me, right?

10. Wildchild: See fellow bumpees.

11. Danny Williams: A sixty-five minute armbar? It could happen.

12. CIA: I believed HE would win the Top Rope challenge, so don't go ignoring him yet.

13. Alex Zenon: I see him getting the Longevity Push in this match. Somehow.

14. Fugue: See bumpees.

15. TNT: The guy writes a good match, but I'm not sure about a match like this. Prove me wrong, Brick Jr.

16. Jay Dawg: Quote Bill Cosby: Yeah. Right.

17. Longdogger Pete: The originator and the innovator of XF9 has as good a shot as anyone.

18. Frost: *remembers he's in this thing* ... Oh yeah, we're dead.

19. Tod deKindes: Why 19, eh? See, when I wrote my Top Rope challenge, I seriously thought I'd never win, so I gave myself a kick in the ass and actually ended up writing the winning match. Same thing.

20. Mak Francis: Last guy never wins? Prove us wrong, Mak Attak.

Guest Suicide King

Here are my picks.

Xero will win the Clusterfuck.

Why?

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lightning Flik

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

Winner: Bo's on his groove, and if life doesn't kick him down. He wins.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

Winner: Sure as hell to be a great match up, and I'm thinking Tom pulls out the victory here after a long and hard fought battle.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami

2. Judge Mental

3. Ejiro Fasaki

4. Annie Eclectic

5. X

6. Stryke

8. Michael Craven

9. Xero

10. Wildchild

11. Danny Williams

12. CIA

13. Alex Zenon

14. Fugue

15. TNT

16. Jay Dawg

17. Longdogger Pete

18. Frost

19. Tod deKindes

20. Mak Francis

The Obvious Choice: Frost. The guy has been on the tear recently, and frankly I think that of ANYONE that has a chance of pulling this off, it's a him.

The Favortie Choice: Annie E. Yes, the number one Annie E mark still will be cheering on his fav SWFer.

The Wildcard Choice: Jay Dawg. No, I'm actually being serious here. Jay Dawg, should he put the hard fought effort (or even putting on a joking win), JD can pull off the major upset. If there's ANY upsetting to be made, it'll be at the hands of JD. Since that's what he's been known to do on occassion. And yes, I know that I'll be rediculed for this pick, but this is the WILDCARD choice.

The JL Choice: Wildchild. Simply put, of all the JLers in this match, Wildchild is my main choice. He's probably the top of the crop, and I can really see him going the distance in becoming part of the Main Event of the SWF before all others. That and he's just like Stryker. Except he's (Wildchild) better.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I Quit Match

Thugg vs. Bo

- Real life kills Bo, allowing Thugg to pick up the win. Though storyline-wise, I can only see Thugg realistically giving up in this match.

ELM vs. Tom Flesher

- I'm all for Flesher, but he's having trouble with his match plan, and ELM kills at PPV's.

Twenty SWF Superstars

Entry order:

1. Nathaniel Kibagami 5-1

2. Judge Mental 10-1

3. Ejiro Fasaki 20-1

4. Annie Eclectic 8-1

5. X 100-1

6. Stryke 6-1

7. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous 35-1

8. Michael Craven 30-1

9. Xero 200-1

10. Wildchild 50-1

11. Danny Williams 12-1

12. CIA 5-1

13. Alex Zenon 12-1

14. Fugue 40-1

15. TNT 15-1

16. Jay Dawg 12-1

17. Longdogger Pete 15-1

18. Frost 3-1

19. Tod deKindes 12-1

20. Mak Francis 20-1

Overall, I'd have to narrow my pick down to Frost, but I really want Annie to win. I was trying to be realistic, though... good luck to all, anyway.

NOTE: Rereading that just now, I realized that I'm really tired and that my odds are probably way off.