TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Official SJL Website Thread

Guest HVilleThugg

ugh...

::cries::

That's a damn good looking site!! In fact, sorry Mark, but I think it's better than the SWF site. I guess NOW i have to get up off my ass and make the changes to the SWF site that I've been planning for...oh...like 3 months.

Da "laziest webmaster evar" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Hey guys. Just a note that episode #2 of the Dogg House audio show is now online at the SJL site.

Check it out~!

And just as a quick note: If anyone has problems accessing the site, be it slow download times, strange errors or really anything, let me know. I'm still working the kinks out of the server, learning as I go with it.

The only issue right now is actually getting to the site. The current address (freewebs.com/sjl) redirects you to a URL (atlas.3utilities.com/sjl) which redirects you to the actual server (IP address/sjl). As soon as Thugg's DNS comes through with the new address (which I'm assuming will be sjl.theleafnode.org) then all this confusion can end.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, as soon as Thugg's school work lets up, he can look into doing that. However, from my preliminary research, I'm not exactly sure I can actually point my domain to your server...but I'm gonna try. If I can, I can build a work around, so we'll get it directed one way or another.

Da "the man with the domain" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Ugh...if I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I might do this for the SWF site. Too bad I am...

Hey Atlas...you wanna do something cool for the SWF. I have been wanting to make the SWF site look like your SJL site for a while, but I'm too busy to do it. If you have the time, could you do it for me? Hit me on AIM if your interested. HvilleThugg

Da "maybe someone is less lazy than I" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Cause I didn't know how long it was gonna take. I remember reading somewhere that you were waiting to take a break from writing before starting on the redesign...but whatever, if you're in the works, then great!

Da "doesn't know what the fuck is going on" H

Just thought you guys should know too, the SWF website had been redesigned in the same manner as the SJL site. And yes, once you compare the two, the Fed's site does look better. IN any case, enjoy:

New SWF Website

Sign in to follow this