TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

This feud sucks.

Guest Anglesault

Well, after reading the spoilers this week, I actually couldn't bring myself to watch the fucking show. Yes, This "Feud" is single handedly turning me off of wrestling. It wasn't even that I blatently said "I REFUSE to watch." Eight O'Clock came around and I couldn't care less, because I had no reason to watch the show.

At this point, Brock Lesnar has proven to the world that the combined forces of Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass are NO MATCH for him. He can take both members of Team Angle out at will, and I don't think Kurt has even gotten an offensive move in yet. But Brock, (the supposed face going up against all the odds) Just OBLITERATES Angle and friends every week. WHY? WHY? For Chrst sakes, we get it. Unless Brock Lesnar gets nuked, Angle can't last two minutes with him. WHAT IS THE POINT OF DRAGGING THIS ON ANY FARTHER? Kill it off at No Way Out. I mean it. I was looking foward to a Mania match to make both these guys big, but damnit, they are HELL BENT on making sure Angle can't take Brock with TWO GUYS IN HIS CORNER. That makes Angle look like SHIT. It makes TA look like SHIT. It makes Eddy, Chavo, Benoit, Rey, Edge and everyone else look like SHIT because Angle and TA can take care of them easily, but can't get ANY OFFENSE in on Brock.

Seriously, as of right now, people the feud benefits.

Brock.

People it hurts

Everyone else but Undertaker.

Wow, this is sure worth it.

END IT. NOW.

Guest Anglesault

LAST WEEK. And you all told me to give it another week, I was bitching about it too early. It's Just continuing to go downhill.

Guest RenegadeX28

I have to agree here as well. Right now, Brock is making Team Angle look like a bunch of bumbling idiots. After I saw Brock take out both Benjamin and Haas, I just saw how bad this feud is becoming....

Guest bob_barron

Because your post was the type of post NHB is for.

It sounds like Team Angle is gonna attack him next week and Pillmanize him to add heat for No Way Out.

If not- you may commence bitching.

Guest the pinjockey

I have got to agree with AS here. It is just getting ridiculous. And the give it another week circumstance has run its course. At this rate everyone will be saying to give it another week until WM when Brock goes over Angle and he won't dominate anymore because the feud will be over.

Brock has to lose at NWO and in a fairly convincing manner if they have any chance of making Angle look decent compared to him going into WM.

Guest Brian

Yeah, I'm not really feeling like having the WWE forum hosting more bitching.

The point, as best as I can tell, was to hard sell for next week. People tune in expecting to see Brock pull out a win, and instead get the bait-and-switch with a strategically placed Angle beatdown. That's the best explanation I can give.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You know, in the beginning everything AS said was just pro Angle and anti Brock, and everything I said was just anti HHH...

And as months go by and things continue to get worse and worse I feel this strange need to say "We told you so" and then throw in a "SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at the end of it.

Of course in only a few posts more someone will call us overly cynical and that we should "just enjoy it"...fuck that. You enjoy it all you can...I'll be a realist.

Guest Anglesault
It sounds like Team Angle is gonna attack him next week and Pillmanize him to add heat for No Way Out.

I've heard that like three weeks in a row already.

And the give it another week circumstance has run its course. At this rate everyone will be saying to give it another week until WM when Brock goes over Angle and he won't dominate anymore because the feud will be over.

THANK YOU

Guest RenegadeX28

Well, it seems not only Anglesault is mad about this......

The following news is derived and re-written from the Torch Newsletter.

Kurt Angle has reportedly become more vocal in his frustration with the booking direction of WWE lately.

More specifically, Angle is said to be more disappointed with the work of certain members of the writing team.

Time to predict the Brock vs Angle match using GoogleFIGHT

Brock (35,200 results) vs. Angle (108,000 results)

Guest bob_barron

If they don't beat the fuck out of him I'll shut up.

I don't think things are getting worse at all. Smackdown is still going strong and RAW is better then it was last fall.

Things are starting to look up in my eyes

Guest Brian

I'll just pipe in that I don't see what the problem is as it's just a ploy for next week so Angle can get his shot in at Brock. They need to put a certain emphasis on this feud that Angle is the smarter one. Of course, if Brock beats everyone up next week I'll eat my words, but this just seems way too obvious, especially for Heyman.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Then maybe you should open them.

Austin, Rock and Hogan are back for god knows how short a time and immediatly jump over the rest of the roster...but at least Steiner is still getting title shots!

Guest Anglesault
You know, in the beginning everything AS said was just pro Angle and anti Brock, and everything I said was just anti HHH...

And as months go by and things continue to get worse and worse I feel this strange need to say "We told you so" and then throw in a "SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at the end of it.

Of course in only a few posts more someone will call us overly cynical and that we should "just enjoy it"...fuck that. You enjoy it all you can...I'll be a realist.

You what is REALLY scary, bps?

That when we were throwing out scenarios all those months ago, and basically they seemed Worst Case Scenario? They are ALL coming true.

Like you said, everyone thought we were being OVERLY cynical, but damnit, we had it down almost to a tee.

And we HAVE to stop saying "Well, it can't get any worse from here!"

Guest TheCynicalHateMongerFromHell

What about Cena? He was also completely buried.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah...we had these same conversations in fucking AUGUST...

Its February now...but we must still be wrong.

Guest bob_barron

Aren't you guys pro-Austin???

The only reason people call you guys too cynical was because they get tired of your daily and or weekly 'WWE sucks' posts.

I'm not one of them btw but I'm just giving you a possible reason.

I like the WWE a lot more then I did last fall. So I don't think these are worst case scenarios at all.

Guest Brian

Hey, Booker getting in the RAW main event was not worst case scenario.

I still think you're being overly cynical. I still think if you look at things from a logical standpoint rather than a biased view, you're going to see that this week was used to lead into next week. So if next week the same thing happens, you have a right to complain. But it's just fodder for a match they're obviously going to pull a bait-and-switch for, and we'll have to see whether Angle can get revenge. If he doesn't, you're right.

Guest bob_barron

It's funny how AS whines all year about how Angle is being buried, he's a midcarder blah blah blah.

They put the title on him and put him over Benoit twice in three weeks and you're still not happy.

It seems like you never will be pleased with WWE AS

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If Angle comes out of the angle on top next week it will still be Brock 100,002 to Angle 1 by my count.

Angle has yet to look strong in any way.

Hell...the closest he came was duping Brock to help him beat the Big Show...because Angle couldn't do it on his own.

Guest the pinjockey

I don't really think it is asking too much for the champion to go into WM looking halfway competent. If you want precedent for what can happen when that doesn't occur we only have to go back to last year.

Guest Brian

He's got a little of a right to be mad. But at the same time, he's failing to see the use of what happened this week, and how it plays into a long-term storyline rather than just a short-term plan. That's how we get into trading wins.

Guest bob_barron

So you're saying if Angle gets the upper hand you're still gonna be upset?

The example you gave is a pretty good one upmanship if you ask me

Guest Anglesault
They need to put a certain emphasis on this feud that Angle is the smarter one.

So, Angle outsmarts Brocm occassionally, but otherwise, Brock beats the living snot out of him.

What, is the match at Mania going to be twenty minutes of Angle "outsmarting" (Read: Fleeing from) Brock until Brock finally catches up with him? Yay.

I don't care if Angle suddenly becomes the smartest man in the world. If they keep playing it as Angle not even being able to get any offense in against brock, then it will be stupid to have anything other than a squash at Mania.

Guest bob_barron
I don't really think it is asking too much for the champion to go into WM looking halfway competent. If you want precedent for what can happen when that doesn't occur we only have to go back to last year.

Oh I understand- but we have 6 weeks till Mania I think. If Angle is scooping up dog shit the week before Mania then you have a right to bitch.

All Brian and I are saying is that if Brock gets the upper hand again next week then you guys are right but right now it looks like Team Angle has outsmarted him

Guest Brian

But Bps, people aren't keeping score. That's the kind of thinking that gets us the much dreaded trading wins. People are looking at an overall picture week-by-week, and if Angle gets one up next week by duping Brock again, people see it as one up for Angle. Maybe they can push the fact that Angle's smarter or more methodical.

For so many smarts, we seem to put a lot of value in what most other consider trivial.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

3 weeks ago someone told AS he could bitch if Brock got the upperhand the next week.

3 weeks later Brock has gotten the upperhand EVERY week.