TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

IZ Feedback!!!

Guest The Superstar

Best show EVER!!!!! I mean, all the twists, turns, romance, and violence. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Guest Sandman9000

Evenflow vs. Zack already? Way to give away PPV matches on free tv everyone.

And what the fuck was that at the bottom?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Whoa, WHAT? You said we had until 11! I was just about to PM you Zorin and myself's shit!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

after a few hours with my girlie...we got tired

so i got it posted early

:)

we can always use your stuff

Guest Kingpk
Whoa, WHAT? You said we had until 11! I was just about to PM you Zorin and myself's shit!

Well you know what they say when you procrastinate.

Uh...I'll tell you tomorrow.

Guest The Superstar

Oh heh, I didn't know the show was actually posted, since it was so far down on the page. But still rocked. One of the best IZs in a LONG while.

Tony/Supestar = Feud of the Year, in the making.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Man, if I'd gotten my shit in, this should would have been even better. There's always next week. Wait, this means I don't have to write something for next week!

(basks)

Guest SP-1

I think that first Main Event was marvelous.

. . . I mean, uh, great show all around! I need to work on our graphics though. I AM NOT SATISFIED.

Guest Tony149
Why is it down the page so far?

Simple. BPP puts the show together at Pre/Post-Production Studios (formerly known as bookers only), then edits whatever he has too. Look at the last post on the show... it was done at 12:34 pm. When we move it, there's a bunch of topics we posted in, so the show gets near the bottom. The later the show is done, the higher it is. But we like creating the show earlier in the day.

13 writers? Damn. I'm jealous. I leave and business picks up. :( :) Great to see a lot more team-work. Maybe, it's because we have more guys, but it was an excellent effort. Great show -- one of our best yet.

Guest caboose

A lot better than recent efforts, not that they've been bad, but today's had that old spark to it.

Guest What?

Great show...the first one I read all the way through...

and Josie being mentioned? Anyone catch that? Eh? Ehhhh? :headbang:

Guest Zack Malibu
Awesome writing. I would have loved to see SpiderPoet/Zack in real life that match was great!

*makes note to push LPYC*

OK, other than my match (which I did write, so thank you for the praise), I'm glad to see everyone, especially the new guys pitching in for this show. Great effort all around, and the "new era" has taken off to a rocking start. I was really happy with how this IZ turned out.

Guest SP-1

Zack, the next time we meet I want to write it. I want to see if I can do something as exciting.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I needed a rest due to my tiring effort of the PPV. :P

Seriously, I can't think of anyone to have beaten down.

Guest evenflowDDT
. . . I mean, uh, great show all around! I need to work on our graphics though. I AM NOT SATISFIED.

Yea I know, I'm all blurry... blurry blurry fuzzykins!

Oh wait that's bad :(

Guest SP-1

You and Alf were blurry because you were in the background. Like a camera focusing on who is in the front of the image. I'd have found clearer pics if it was just you and Alf in focus. :)

Guest AndrewisyourHero

All around good show. I like the TK-Me feud that's brewing..perhaps I'll write a promo for RtAM

Guest The Mad Cappa

I personally thought the show was excellent from top to bottom. One of the best shows I ever read.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I thought the show overall felt good. I'm sad to say my promo felt rushed and it almost pushed the focus from ZsasZ/Reject to ZsasZ/BPP, but I'm improving and learning. Business should *really* pick up when I announce the stip for the match next week.

Great effort.

Sign in to follow this