TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

TNA Xplosion Taping results + Fan gets injured

Guest tpww7

A young fan was injured when Sandman accidentally knocked the "Raven's Nest" sign on top of the fan. "When the Raven's Nest sign was knocked down, it struck the fan and cut him somewhere on his head," reports Phillip McConnell. "TNA officials were very quick to take care of the situation. The youngster didn't seem to be hurt badly."

-In matches taped for NWA-TNA Xplosion, The Harris Brothers beat Brad Hunter & Bad (w/Taylor Made), Elix Skipper beat "Convict" J.C. Ice (w/Warden Winters), and A.J. Styles beat David Young. [Thanks to Phillip McConnell of TotalNonstop.com]

Credit- PW Torch

Guest oldschoolwrestling
The youngster didn't seem to be hurt badly."

Damn kids no-selling

You mean how he praises anything and everything TNA related??

TNA put on some of their worst shows and he's all "it was a great show, their best to date!" and all that...REGARDLESS of the content. I've never seen him say anything negative about anything TNA related what so ever. Hell, Don West praised me for calling it like it is!

Dames

Yeah, McConnell never has ANYTHING bad to say about the promotion. He's probably trying to stay on the promotion's good side, but didn't Borash praise Dames for being completely honest?

JC Ice is doing a prisoner gimmick now? The hell? They should bring him in to the New Church, ditch Lee, and re-unite PG-13.

I'm actually digging Lee for the first time since his days as Prime Time in ECW. While his in ring work isn't offensive, it's the gimmick that does it for me. He has a better chemistry with Slash than Kobain or Tempest did.

Dames

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Bring JC Ice in as Wendigo (or something else ice/winter/cold-related) in The New Church. He has chemistry with Slash (since they tagged for quite a while), and is pretty good in the ring and on the stick. Imagine how better of a stable The New Church would be...

Guest J*ingus

Well, Jamie Dundee isn't is in good physical shape as he used to be, he's got a bit of a gut now, although it doesn't seem to affect his work at all, he and Skipper turned in a fine match and he's also been doing well in one of the indy feds that I work for. I just don't know if TNA would put him on as he looks now (although Slash was in similar physical shape not too long before the company started, and got his ass in gear but quick). He's doing the Convict gimmick because he really was in prison for a while, doing time for child support nonpayment (ironically, right after he finished shooting The Last Castle).

David Young vs. AJ Styles was a helluva match, better than just about anything on the PPV.

Some of the matches were cut short tonight because of the technical problems (a power generator went out) completely screwing up the planned matches, most notably Hotshots vs. New Church (and yeah, the longer-haired one is Chase Stevens).

The guy who won the cage girl auction was said to be a real weirdo, meditating in the back & shit, freaking everyone out.

McConnell faces a lot of derision for his reports, but as far as I can tell, he does it to stay on the company's good side to keep getting all the interviews with the talent that he does.

Guest eirejmcmahon
Phillip McConnell is one of the biggest ass kissers I've ever read on the net. 

Bears repeating.

Guest TNAPhillip

You all are free to have your opinions and bash me if you so wish. I have never said I like each and everything that NWA:TNA has done, contrary to what some have said. If I liked somethign I say so, if I didn't then I just report the facts and leave my opinion out of it. Like I said you are all free to think what you will, but that will not change how I do things. If like it I say so, and if I don't I keep it to myself. To change would make me no different than all the seemingly millions of bash happy people on the net that bash for the sake of bashing or bash to make themselves feel bigger than what it is they are reporting on. I wish everyone here a great weekend and as always...best wishes.

Phillip, like I said to you in PM, I have no problem with you what so ever, but I do have a problem with the way you report.

When you do nothing but praise, but keep your negative comments to yourself, it isn't fair reporting. I'd like to think that I'm a very honest and fair reporter and have been recognized for it by TNA management. I don't go out of my way to bash or be overly cynical.

Feel free to keep on posting.

Dames

Guest TNAPhillip

That's cool and as I said, you are all free to feel how you wish.

I will perhaps be more vocal about the things I don't like each week in future reports.

Estrada got under Disgraceland and held his leg like he was going for a shin breaker. He then quickly snapped back in an Angle Slam-like motion. That's as best as I can describe it.

Dames