TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

FROM THE FIRE!!!

Guest Suicide King

FROM THE FIRE 2003!!!

AN SWF PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA!

Sunday March 16th, matches due at 10 pm!

Live from the Telewest Arena in Newcastle, England! The first ever SWF international PPV!

Theme song “Paint It Black” by The Rolling Stones.

Arena décor: Flames and the gutted-out shells of burnt out buildings.

This PPV will be 3 and ½ hour long to accommodate all the specialty matches.

FEATURING…

Mike Van Siclen vs Janus

In the first ever Iron Australian Knockout Challenge!!!

The two newest recruits to the SWF settle their long-standing SJL feud once and for all! Their hatred is so immense that no existing gimmick match could contain their fury! Will the future hold great things for these men, or will they be just another flash in the pan?

Description: Both men start out in the ring. The time limit for this match is twenty minutes. Every time one person knocks out another, they will score a point and there will be a one minute break. If, after this one-minute break, the victim cannot answer the bell, they automatically lose the match. Also, if you are to leave the ring at any time while the match is in place, your opponent will score a point.

Send to: realitycheck

Frost vs. Neilsen of the Jungle

A singles match for the ICTV Title!

Frost is the very definition of a fighting champion! He defends not one but TWO belts tonight against the toughest competition the wrestling world has to offer! Well, they don’t come any tougher than the returning King of the Motherfucking Jungle, bitch! Can the Icelandic Hoss hold down what may be his greatest challenge yet? Or will Neilsen bow to the overwhelming might of the Velvet Hammer?

Description: Standard rules.

Send to: TheBostonStrangler

Jay Dawg vs. Wildchild

In an unforgiving steel cage, for the very career of an SWF Superstar!

King has decided that not enough punishment was dished out to the errant Bahamanian last show, and that his punishment will continue further… Jay Dawg wasn’t going with that by itself, so King promised him that IF he won, JD would get a shot at the US Title! Dawg agreed pretty quickly… but King is a sadist by nature. He made a side bet with Wildchild that if the Bahama Boy won the match, he would unsuspend Johnny Dangerous officially! The stakes are high, and now the Wildchild has to fly even higher if he wants to save his tag partner’s career!

Description: Standard steel cage match, with door. The first opponent to escape the cage and touch both feet to the floor will be declared the winner.

Send to: chirs3

“Deathwish” Danny Williams vs. “The Franchise” Mak Francis

In a 60 minute Ironman Match!

It’s come to this. Two men, one belt both desire, and the will, strength, and endurance to wrench it from the other man’s grasp! These two technical masters will undoubtedly put on a show for the ages, but will either survive this marathon, or will their hatred consume them?

Description: There is a 60 minute timer. All falls are scored normally, (submissions, DQs, countouts, standing ten counts, etc). Whoever has the most falls at the end of 60 minutes is the US Champion!

Send to: Grand Slam

“The Superior One” Tom Flesher and Frost vs. Justice and Rule

For the Tag Championships!

The Magnificent Seven’s once-solid foundation has begun to crack, as each man wants his share of the gold! Ejiro Fasaki and Judge Mental have survived a grueling road leading thus far, and now they have their chance at glory! But will the stalwart Frost and the conniving Flesher let the belts out of their sweaty little paws? Will Frost be in any condition to hold up his end of the championship team after facing Neilsen earlier in the night? And perhaps more importantly, can the M7 survive the outcome of this match, whoever wins?

Description: Standard tag match

Send to: Suicide King

And the Main Event…

EL LUCHADORE MAGNIFICO VS. TAYLOR NICHOLAS THOMPSON

IN THE FIRST EVER TWO CONSECUTIVE FALLS MATCH!!

One man’s long journey to the summit reaches its close tonight, as TNT, the winner of the Clusterfuck, gets his shot at the seemingly unbeatable champion! Is this Cinderella story destine to be, or will TNT go down like all the rest? Magnifico, the most dominant champ in SWF history will certainly have his say about that! Perhaps TNT should just content himself with trying to get out of Newcastle… alive!

Description: To win, an opponent must score 2 consecutive falls by whatever means. All normal rules are in effect. If one man scores a fall after his opponent does, the opponent’s count is reset to 0. There will be a 10 second break between falls.

Send to: Suicide King

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ho - Lee - Shit.

This Pay-Per-View is going to rule it... oh yes.

:headbang:

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Ok, so I'm supposed to job this?

Right...c'mon Nielsen!

Guest realitycheck

[nerdy 15 month lurker mode]

Actually, just as a note, this is the second WF international PPV. The first one was the original Decemeber PPV, Corporate Christmas, held at Wembly in London. [/nerdy 15 month lurker mode]

Edit: And hey, I just realized I'm marking a WF match! ...kinda!

-Z

Ah, Z, but at that time the owner and commissioner of the IGNWF was Jayson Grant, an Englishman. So it wasn't properly international. Besides, that was the IGNWF. This is the first SWF international PPV.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Uh, this is like, the best card in eons.

Jolly old England! Sweet!

Guest hhh6294

Anyone wanna predict how long ELM's match will be this time around?

...and this is just another reason why..

SUICIDE KING IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY GOD.

:headbang:

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico
To win, an opponent must score 2 consecutive falls by whatever means. All normal rules are in effect.

Soo, I'm guessing that means there ARE disqualifications, but falls can occur by pinfall, submission, countout, OR disqualification?

And yes, this card does rock it. Hard.

Guest Suicide King

Precisely right ELM. TNT could hit you with a chair and be DQed, but could then pin you twice in a row and win.

Note: Match description has been changed to allow a 10 second break between falls.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Excellent. This is gonna be a blast to write. :D

Edit: Um, isn't Sunday the 16th?

Guest Dace59

Very nice card.

Damn, I look forwards to reading this.

Home country pride, you all my me and England proud ok.

*Damn, just missed Judge in chat cuz i was reading this*

Guest HVilleThugg

Hmmm...intersting card. When we were discussing it, I didn't realize there were so many gimmick matches, so i think it's a little overbooked in that respect. But, if that's what people wanted and it'll get people hyped up for this PPV, then it's good.

The main match I'm looking forward to is Danny/Mak...cause honestly, that's the only really heated feud on the card (with the exception of the bumpees). Danny and Mak have traded blows, promos, matches, and everything you can imagine...it's a classic feud that's just escalated and escalated, and if I were to pick one, I'd pick this as match of the night...hands down.

Da "I knew it was Nelison...although, i think everyone did" H

Guest Suicide King

You see HVT, I would disagree there. Danny/Mak will surely be a classic, but I am most looking forward to the tag title match. We spent the past 6 weeks trying to rebuild the tag titles' credibility through numerous tag matches, and thanks to the standout performances of those four men and numerous others (such as Wildchild and Mak Francis) the winner of the PPV match will have more prestige that has gone with the belts in recent weeks. I am downright thrilled with the turnaround in the tag division, and look forward to our next project on making the HCG title something other than Judge's pants holder-upper.

Guest Ace309

Actually, King, we wer ekind of hoping Judge's reign would work out better than it is. The aim was to have Judge "clean up the division" (read: make it part of Flesher's Little Empire™ of technical work) and have someone step up as the big, bad, hardcore challenger.

Guest Suicide King

I don't blame anyone for the HCG situation Tom. I know you and Judge had big plans that were made more difficult by recent situations.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

"The aim was to have Judge "clean up the division" (read: make it part of Flesher's Little Empire™ of technical work) and have someone step up as the big, bad, hardcore challenger."

Hee hee hee hee... :spank:

Guest redbaron51

swank card...

but Newcastle??

NEWCASTLE?!!?!?

If Jayson was here, he'd smite ya

Guest CED Ordonez

Holy crap. I look away for just a little while and all of the sudden names from the JL and from back in the days of the IGNWF are on the card.

*checks his Terry Funk "retirement" watch*

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Meh, it's almost 1:30am here... Thursday morning, but I've hardly started my match (RE: besides a paragraph or two.)

However, I HAVE cleared out relatively ALL homework (save maybe 30-60 minutes) for tomorrow night in advance, and also have abolished most of the weekend's schoolwork as well. Sooooo if I can just get about 3k done a night... and then possibly 1k on Sunday mornin'... then I'm set... but I'm not sure whether or not I'll make my wordage goal, or whether or not I'll pass it by 5000 words.

Either way, I'm gettin' to major writing tomorrow, and hopefully ELM doesn't go epic on me. ;)

...Bah, of course he will. *cries and goes back to the midcard after his 15 minutes of fame are up*

Guest Suicide King

I have a proposition for you all. If there is not a single no-show, if everyone writes something no matter how crappy for this PPV, I will reward you. How? Hell if I know. But I'll come up with something.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
How about King goes and buys a mic, and records a rant?

With special guest appearances from Mark Stevens, of course.

Guest Suicide King

Nah... if I did that then I might have to do it again sometime. However I will do something along those lines that does not infringe upon Thoth's trademark if everyone writes.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I think King should come out of retirement for one match if we all show.

...My work here is done.... :boxing:

Guest HVilleThugg

Are you kidding me??

Tom, you're barely tall enough to see over the bar...and since King thinks I'm his bitch, I believe that I should get the opportunity to face him! And don't mind the wheelchair...I'll just no sell that!

OR!!

We have the first ever....

SPECIAL OLYMPICS MATCH!!!

Da "King will accept, or else" H