TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

From the Fire Advertisements!

The TV screen comes to life, showing an empty wrestling ring. The dim light of the empty arena shines down upon it. A flash, and the arena is alive with people and lights, screaming and cheering. Then utter silence once more, an empty arena yet again. Another flash. Two superstars stand toe to toe, staring at each other, obscured in shadow.

Two men who finally made it....

Time seems to be suspended as the two stand, and another flash shows the cheering, action-filled arena, then darkness again as the two stare. Said flash reveals the first superstar, with long black hair and day old stubble, cocky and confident.

Mike Van Siclen, a confident warrior, battling for years to be on top of the game.

"...I will make him tap.”

Another flash. Long white hair frames green eyes and an evil expression on his face, and an impressive physique on his seven foot frame.

Janus, a giant with the strength and willpower to take down all in his path.

"I nearly broke your neck once. I'll finish the job this time."

A stunningly long flash of light, and the two superstars look at the arena before turning their eyes back to each other. And we fade out to a stunning succession of quick shots.....

...Mike locking the Cardinal Sin Clutch in on Janus!

....Janus setting Mike up for the Dark Bomb!

....Mike hitting Janus with the Riot Act!

....Janus nailing the Rage Unleashed screwdriver off the top rope!

A long and bloody battle, with never a clear victor...

Janus stands in the ring with a microphone in his hand, glaring at the ramp where Mike Van Siclen stands.

"Last time we played by your rules, Mike! Come and play by mine!"

Mike Van Siclen walking towards the ring. As if forged from steel, the words "Iron Australian Knockout Challenge" appear on the screen and fade out, as Mike lifts his own microphone and stares up at the seven foot behemoth.

"Anytime you want, big man!"

Here it will end. Both men have been through the trial of flames...

Mike Van Siclen, spinning around cockily on the ramp in his acid-green jacket...

Janus, arms in the air, blue fire exploding from the turnbuckles...

But who will come out From the Fire?

SWF From The Fire 2003.

Sunday 17th March.

The flames are rising....

Guest Suicide King

::hugs Janus::

It's great to see someone do this mere seconds after being bumped. I am very happy, and I hope you stay as enthusiastic throughout your SWF career!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Heh... stuff like this I like to see when I am at work! Now if only I wasn't at college.