TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Bone Thugs n Harmony video

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I was flipping channels the other day and came to BET which was showing a Bone Thugs N Harmony video. I'm a fan of the crew so I stuck around. Then I saw Phil f'n Collins, with a friggin beanie on. Bouncing like a Thug. WTF is that? Didn't he speak out against rap a few years back? Did the $$$ change his mind?

Guest kingkamala

Well considering Bone Thugs' new album isn't doing too well and Phill Collins album isn't doing too well, it isn't that weird. A collabration like that is bound to get some attention.

Guest Midnight Express83

He spoke out against hardcore/gangsta rap. ie: LOX. But he is a fan of music. Bone thugs isn't that hardcore stuff that 50 cent and LOX are about. They are in a class by themselves.

Guest Cavi

They sampled one of his tracks for that particular song, though I never expected he would actually appear in the video for it.

Guest BAR

I ain't really 'down' with rap anymore but I loved Bone's early stuff and still enjoy Bizzy but GOD DAMMIT KIRK HAMMETT, their new album sucked.

Guest Eagan469

The song they sampled was Collins' "Take Me Home"

The new song is called "Home"

Guest Redhawk
He spoke out against hardcore/gangsta rap. ie: LOX. But he is a fan of music. Bone thugs isn't that hardcore stuff that 50 cent and LOX are about. They are in a class by themselves.

Have you actually listened to Bone? They talk about killing and all that just as much and maybe more than The LOX. But they'll have one "let's uplift the people" song per album, so people think they're all introspective.

Guest ant_7000

Have you actually listened to Bone? They talk about killing and all that just as much and maybe more than The LOX. But they'll have one "let's uplift the people" song per album, so people think they're all introspective.

I like Bone all. But, their new stuff is weak. Talking about killing people through the Ouja board, being possessed, and smoke weed. I wouldn't say they have more class than the LOX, like Redhawk they might have 2 or 3 uplifting songs on a album and non rap or non Bone fans might give them props.