TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Who would you rather lose at WM?

Considering both are considered 'smarks faveorites', I'm curious as to who everyone would prefer to go over, since we know it's highly unlikely that both Kliq members will lose at the "biggest event of the year".

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd rather Booker T lose.

At least...and it pains me to say this...at least he would be losing to an active wrestler.

Guest Zero_Cool

Booker T. I just think that a Chris Jericho win can do more good in the long run, than a Booker T win that will most likely not matter in two months.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Yeah Booker T. It would be less humiliating than it would be for Jericho to lose. Plus all signs are pointing towards a Book loss.

Guest dpac

I rather see Jericho loose. Jericho would be able to brush it off in no time and get his heat back, while I think if Booker jobs he will be teaming wtih Kane in a month.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

In all honesty...

I kind of figure that both will lose and this conversation will only serve to hurt more.

Guest Sakura

Both will lose anyway.

I would rather see Jericho lose, if I had to pick though. I want Booker as champion.

Wrestlemania 19 is gonna suck the biggest cock of all time. I don't think I'll be watching, anymore after Mania. I think the Glass Ceiling will hit both Jericho & Booker T at the "Showcase of the Immortals".

Guest Downhome

I still say that both of these guys will loose, and that WWE will depend on Brock winning, and Hogan winning with the help of a debuting Goldberg possibly to send the fans home happy.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Let me put it this way: I would rather have Jericho not lose. A loss would pretty much well sink him past the point of no return, while Booker could still recover (though he would look like a total punk) and this is his first big marquee match up so while a loss would set him back, it wouldn't put him out. AAAND if he won the title, he would just get overshadowed and soon dropped.

Guest Human Fly

I'd rather have Booker lose. Especially with Goldberg coming in you know that Jericho will be fodder for him sooner or later.

If Jericho and Booker both win I think I might urinate all over myself.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
I'd rather have Booker lose. Especially with Goldberg coming in you know that Jericho will be fodder for him sooner or later.

If Jericho and Booker both win I think I might urinate all over myself.

I laughed at Jericho being "fodder" for Goldberg, but then I thought about it for a second and realized that theres some history to be had in a Goldberg vs Jericho fued..

I would rather see Jericho lose...

I'd rather see Booker lose (and he is losing its a virtual lock now) if I was 100% sure there would be a rematch at Backlash with Booker going over. On the other hand seriously even if Jericho wins does anyone really think beating Shawn Michaels is gonna give him any real rub or lead to him winning the HHH Title and holding for a long period of time? HBK is such a non-factor IMO right now and really this is nothing more than a midcard feud. So personally I guess I'd go with Jericho if Booker doesn't get a rematch at Backlash.

Wrestlemania 19 is gonna suck the biggest cock of all time.

It better stay the hell away from my cock. :headbang:

*dodges thrown fruit*

I'll be here all week folks!

Guest NoCalMike

Right now the concept of Jericho losing in any form or fashion would cease all logic. There are so many reasons why Jericho NEEDS TO WIN.

As far as Triple H/Booker T. I STILL don't think McMahon has any trust that anyone on Raw besides HHH/Austin/Rock can carry the ball, so I don't see the title going anywhere but between these 3 guys(maybe Goldberg when he comes in).

Guest Space_Cowboy

I'd rather Booker lose than Jericho. Even if Booker did win (which won't happen), he'd just lose the belt back to HHH before too long anyway.

Guest Just call me Dan

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that Trips does the right thing. You have to give it to him, he went toe to toe with Booker and looked strong in the tag match while still blading and getting pinned. After the match he verbally put over Booker and stared at the title knowing it is sliping away. I'm saying he gives Booker another win at Mania and TOTALLY puts him over. Next month he'll feud with Nash, but he'll elevate Booker at Mania.

Shawn is SO jobbing.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It can't stay away from my cock because my cock is so big it has a gravitational pull...

Yeah... Throw your fruit, I won't duck!

*stoned surfer mode*

Dude....does that mean that like other dudes are drawn to your cock? Are you like a gay magnet?

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Yes I am.

I have to take the good with the bad - the postive thing about a big shlong is that I can bat them all away. They seem to enjoy it, and I feel a little dirty afterwards, but such is life.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Can't begin to truly care about Booker or Jericho (or RAW as a whole) unless both win their matches this Sunday.

But when it comes down to it, I believe that Jericho will be the one winning, while Booker eats a Pedigree. Yay.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Jericho HAS to win. If he can't beat a washed-up cripple then you might as well right off 2003 for him.

Booker at least would be losing to an active wrestler.

Guest Pa|adin

Booker and Jericho will both win, setting up a three month feud between the two over the World title!

Shhh, don't bring my back from my imaginary world...

*sighs*

Guest JDMattitudeV1

I'd rather Booker loose because I always assumed he would anyway as HHH doesn't put over non kliq members, where as I actually think Jericho could possibly go over.

Pa|adin , I share your dream, but I think it will remain just that. :(

Guest Goodear

I would rather Jericho lose simply because of the possibility of bitching being lower if Booker goes over.

Because if Jericho wins, he'll probably have to cheat to do it. The everyone will complain that "OMG why didn't he make Shawn tap in the middle clean as a whistle to the mighty and powerful Boston crab?" And then someone would say, "This is the WWE, logic has no place here." And then I would shake my head...

Booker is more likely of getting a clean win and therefor, hopefully the complaining will be less. Until people say "He's just going to drop it to HHH/Nash anyway... blahblahblah"

Guest Spaceman Spiff

It's a tough call.

On 1 hand, we've had HHH telling Booker he's not in his league, "his kind" will never be on his level, he's not championship material, etc. If Book then jobs at WM, it just validates that argument.

On the other, we've got Jericho being buried ever since his feud w/ HHH. Jobbing to a guy who wrestles a match every 3 months wouldn't exactly to much to reverse Jericho's fate.

Realistically, neither can afford to do the job. Sadly, though, at least 1 of them is.