TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTYEWR

EWR 3.0 is now available~!

Guest Lightning Flik
I have the best writers, refs, and productions crew that I can get that aren't hired by FLI or TNA.

And to Frost, I opened a show with a match, the ratings were screwed up. I opened the show with a interview, the ratings were screwed up. I opened the show with a segment, the ratings are screwed up.

Well if the writing crew has like 80s or production or whatever, that'll end up being your problem. Add announcers who have less than 90 stats and the stats drop.

Also I just had the most funniest shit ever. Both Vince McMahon & Mr. America are retiring in my brand new game using the new RaveX16 update. I'm laughing so hard at this.

Edit: :( Although, I'm not laughing that I made a small company and Chavo Guerrero Jr is a free agent.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

The only other thing I could think of for you to check Spike would be to see what Sophie and the writers say. If they think you should drop talent, push some guys, depush others and change gimmicks try following their advice to the letter.

Also, I downloaded from RaveX the other day a 1986 scenario and am loving it to pieces. I'm running the AWA, which is full of hosses, geezers and geezer hosses. The biggest problem seems to be that a lot of the asking prices are out of whack. Useless midcarder Brian Knobbs was making over a $100,000 and green rookie jobber Jerry Lynn was making $73,000. I did hire 18 year old Tasmanian Devil (Tazz), who is so damn good it's not even funny. Plus, I have Leon White the wrestling dentist and Nick Bockwinkle, medieval knight. I have Lou Thesz and Rocky Johnson as trainers, but they must be pulling their hair out having to deal with the Ding Dongs, The Conquistadors, the Sierras and Duane Gill.

Guest WukenBloodstar

I got the RaveX '99 update(playing as WCW!) I killed both nWo stables to restart the nWo I already have Masahiro Chono(Leader), The Great Muta and Hiroyoshi Tenzan....anybody else I should put in there or leave it with those three?

Guest Zack Malibu

I just downloaded the latest RaveEX update, and may be doing a diary in the near future. Some good wrestling mixed with stuff that will totally be played for laughs.

My main question about the new update though, is that WWE lets a LOT of good talent (Chavo, Edge, Regal, Spanky, Funaki, Victoria, Gail Kim, Bischoff) go within the first few days. Any reason why these names are getting tossed away with the OVW castaways and lowercard people?

Guest Lightning Flik
I just downloaded the latest RaveEX update, and may be doing a diary in the near future. Some good wrestling mixed with stuff that will totally be played for laughs.

My main question about the new update though, is that WWE lets a LOT of good talent (Chavo, Edge, Regal, Spanky, Funaki, Victoria, Gail Kim, Bischoff) go within the first few days. Any reason why these names are getting tossed away with the OVW castaways and lowercard people?

Firstly, Edge will get released because he was placed into OVW. He's probably the highest star that'll ever get released (usually takes about day 6-10). A lot of talent gets released because eitehr they aren't high enough in drawing power (see Spanky, Funaki) or woman (Victoria, Gail Kim) or are Non-Wrestlers that the WWE can afford to dispatch of (Bischoff).

Usually to stay in the WWE, you need at least 72 to stay. Mind you that can always be changed as I know that they signed Steve Corino whilst they didn't really need to sign him.

And even though you start out with about 35 feds in whatever month (mine started on Aug), about ten will drop in about half a year (currently in April) and a lot more drop off the face of the earth.

My only complaint is I can't get a TV deal right now and I'm about 60% National. I mean, I haven't been able to land a SINGLE F'N deal. It's stupid. I created Xtreme TV and even THEY won't sign me on. I mean, I've got viable main event stars in William Regal, Johnny B. Badd, Edge, Daemon (don't look for him, he was artificially created to be the evil guy to Edge at the start of my Cult fed) and my current World Champion - Vader. I mean, why the hell don't I get signed up? I even dropped my risk rating to get a f'n deal and none have come by.

Guest Lightning Flik

So my hard drive recently kicked the bucket and with it my old game.

Now I'm curiously wondering if anyone can help me out with my new game. I'm running a Small organization (5PI) and am in need to sign some new talent. I've only got $239000 from sponsors left after taking away salaries from staff members. Now I need to hire at least 12 people in total to survive (I already have one, created and he's only going to be with me for 2 years), and so I need at least 11 more. I could go up to 15 more, but I found out that I'm running it close as there was only $11000 being put into my pocket. For the amount of cash I have left, I have yet to pay for advertising costs (at 100000m [although, I supposedly don't need it that high, 50000m would do]). Production has not been taken into account either.

Roster Possibilites:

Adam Booker (14000/6m/Mid)

Arch Kincaid (14000/6m/Mid)

Bailey Mannix (14000/6m/Low)1

Blade (14000/6m/Mid)2

Blind Rage (12000/6m/Mid)

Bobby Collins (14000/6m/Mid)

Bruno Sassi (18000/6m/Mid)

Carlton Kaz (16000/6m/Mid)

Cassidy O'Reilly (10000/6m/Up)3

Catastrophe (15000/6m/Mid)4

Chase Stevens (10000/6m/Up)3

Chris Alexander (15000/6m/Mid)

Chris Cage (14000/6m/Mid)

Chris Charger (18000/6m/Mid)

Cory Diamond (11000/6m/Mid)

Cueball (12000/6m/Mid)

Danny Scott (14000/6m/Low)1

Erin Bray (10000/6m/Low)

Five Star Flash (18000/6m/Mid)

Frankie Armadillo (12000/6m/Mid)

Franky The Mobster (18000/6m/Up)

Greg Pawluk (14000/6m/Mid)

Havoc ECCW (12000/6m/Low)

Jason Rumble (14000/6m/Mid)

Jeff Roth (15000/6m/Mid)

Joey Corman (17000/6m/Mid)5

John Walters (14000/6m/Mid)

Johnny Spade (15000/6m/Up)

Livewyre (18000/6m/Mid)

Luis Ortiz (11000/6m/Low)

Mark Magnus (15000/6m/Mid)

Maverick Wild (16000/6m/Mid)

Matt Cross (14000/6m/ME)

Matthew Evangrius (12000/6m/Low)

Mike Paiva (15000/6m/Mid)2

Mike Styles (11000/6m/Mid)

Milton Cas (14000/6m/Mid)

Preston Quinn (14000/6m/Mid)

Pure Talent (15000/6m/Mid)4

Quiet Storm (16000/6m/ME)

Samir (18000/6m/Mid)5

Shane Madison (15000/6m/Mid)

Super Hentai (10000/6m/Mid)

Todd Sexton (10000/6m/Low)

The Jersey Devil (15000/6m/Mid)

Triplelicious (12000/6m/Mid)

X-Treme (12000/6m/Mid)

Will Damon (15000/6m/Mid)

So who do you guys think I should sign from this listing? Remember, I only need 11 more people. And yes, I know I probably should sign Erin Bray right away, but I want to get your opinions on the subject.