TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTYEWR

EWR 3.0 is now available~!

Guest wwF1587

ok im kinda in the dark... where can i find "arsenics editor" and how do i use it

Guest Retro Rob

How does the "Start Your Own Promotion" feature work (if anyone has actually got that far)? I know you need to be at Global and be playing for 2 years, but then what level does your fed start at and do any wrestlers jump from the company you used to work for?

Guest the 1inch punch
How does the "Start Your Own Promotion" feature work (if anyone has actually got that far)? I know you need to be at Global and be playing for 2 years, but then what level does your fed start at and do any wrestlers jump from the company you used to work for?

you get $500000 and two name and available wrestlers who will work for nothing but get creative control

you public image goes up/down, depending on what level you start on

it is difficult

Guest Retro Rob
you get $500000 and two name and available wrestlers who will work for nothing but get creative control

you public image goes up/down, depending on what level you start on

it is difficult

The two wrestlers are from the company you originally worked for?

Guest the 1inch punch

nope, theyre free agents, but well know, you pick two out of a group

Guest JAxlMorrison

What's the highest rating you guys have ever gotten for a card? For me it's 89%.

Guest El Satanico

I believe 89 is the highet I've gone as well.

I'm sure I could get much higher if I threw all my highly over wrestlers on one show.

Guest El Satanico

I'm at Survivor Series and I've decided to book true Survivor Series matches.

What was the exact format that they used?

Guest El Satanico

I ended up figuring it out.

However, I'm an idiot and somehow got Summerslam confused with Survivor Series. So I just booked Survivor Series matches on Summerslam.

Guest El Satanico

That arsenic editor doesn't work on 3.0. Anyone know of a editor that works with 3.0?

Guest Lightning Flik
That arsenic editor doesn't work on 3.0. Anyone know of a editor that works with 3.0?

Hm... Weird... It shoulda worked on that one. Hang on, while the Gimped One looks around to see.

Oh, and can someone tell me of a decent federation name for my new RaveX15 fed? I'm trying to figure out a decent federation name.

And also considering that WWA is most likely out of business and XPW is (or will be), I was wondering if I should start out as a Regional, Cult, or National fed.

Damn, I'm like so bored with EWR 3.0 as I need a fed that I can get into and really like... I probably need to make a diary or something...

Guest El Satanico

Well unless I didn't use it properly it didn't work.

I opened 3.0 and then opened the editor. Is that all you have to do?

Guest Lightning Flik
Well unless I didn't use it properly it didn't work.

I opened 3.0 and then opened the editor. Is that all you have to do?

No there is more to it than that I believe... I haven't actually used it myself as I've been taking a break from doing EWR since my right arm is still fucked up.

So I'm not really sure. I do remember the guy who build Arsenic Editor created one for 3.0 but I don't remember where it is... Sorry Satanico. I'm kinda useless in this respect. I only know of it really.

Guest Lightning Flik

Can't find any info on Arsenic's Editor besides that it exists...

Sorry everyone. I suck... :(

Guest Lightning Flik

I'd just like to update that the site I had for the Arsenic Editor was the incorrect place.

The correct place (and true place) is:

http://www.arsenic-online.com

That is where you'll go to find Arsenic Editor in all it's gracious glory and the current version that is there is 3.22 and WILL work with EWR 3.0

All you need to do to gain access to the website is just become a member there (no fees or any crap, don't panic, it's just a board) and all shall be good.

Thank you for your time, and I am sorry for my original mistake.

:( And I still suck for not knowing this to begin with... :(

Guest wwF1587

i cant get the editor to work... it wont change the stats when i highlight a wrestler... Im getting really fustrated... someone help me!!

Guest El Satanico

Damn lightning...what good are you

Go hang your head in shame!

:P

Guest El Satanico

That one works perfectly lightning...so you have redeemed yourself.

Guest Lightning Flik
That one works perfectly lightning...so you have redeemed yourself.

Wee! Redemption good~!

Guest Lightning Flik
i cant get the editor to work... it wont change the stats when i highlight a wrestler... Im getting really fustrated... someone help me!!

You probably will do good with asking someone there at arsenic-online.com if you still are having problems. As I'm still learning about this myself. Maybe something isn't set up right or that.

Guest El Satanico

It's nice to have the ability to send anyone to Training Camp.

Guest Lightning Flik
It's nice to have the ability to send anyone to Training Camp.

That'd be the only reason I'd use Arsenic's Editor....

But I'd hope 4.0 would fix that.

Guest JAxlMorrison

So, I eventually opened up my new promotion after running WWE for a bit. I've been running it for maybe two years now, and a couple weeks ago signed the newly released Johnny Smith. So I make him a heel, and put him in my major heel stable, The Elite. I put him into a feud over my United States championship with the Hurricane, and the card before the PPV, I put them in a ladder match for the belt, and have Smith win by way of a sick bump. So of course, Hurricane is out for 16 months with an injury, and lost 20 or so points on every one of his attributes. GGGGGGrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaattttttt. The guy had 100 over too. Oh well, that's what i get.

Guest El Satanico

That's why you should never do a sick bump with guys involved in a feud until the blow off match. And only with guys that are expendable once the feud ends.

Like me, I just had a Hell In A Cell blowoff match for my Brock vs/ Angle feud and had Brock take a sick bump. Sure Brock getting hurt would've made me shuffle the roster, but he was expendable.

Guest Retro Rob

I was getting really sick of the game until I split Raw, SD! and OVW into their own feds. I've been playing as SD! for a while now.

Guest JAxlMorrison

Does anyone know where the date specific angles are located? Such as the Christmas one, etc. cause I am running a card on Christmas right now and I cannot find it.

Guest the 1inch punch

I didnt know there was a Christmas spefific angle.................