TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

Wrestlemania opinions

Guest Choken One

I agree, For The TV Shows be mark but fuck that bullshit when it comes to PPV...Grow Up and Have fun god damnit.

It's impossible for alot of you people to even enjoy anything these days...Bitter motherfucks.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Yes, why bitch about destroying another mans career?

Take your mark glasses off and see the big fuckin picture.

Guest Choken One

I rather be entertained. It's Televison...It serves no more purpose then that.

Stop acting like it's Religon.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I'm a lil bit serious about something I have dedicated well over a decade to. My fault. Yep. It's M-Y F-A-U-L-T.

Destroy another mans career. How stupid are you to say that? did you forget who walked out with his head high and duked us all into a fake face turn. Take your smark glasses off fool, Wins and losses doesnt mean everything in pro wrestling. Jericho came out looking very strong tonight. Wake up man, you're embarrasing yourself.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu
It's about being a Real Fan not a fucking Dickhead with a Ratings Clipboard...The emotion and the drama and the intentsity that I went through during that match made it ***** for me.

I didn't analyze the match at all. I watched it one time. And I didn't look for faults. They came to me. I was being a real fan. I was sitting down to enjoy a match. Unfortunately what I saw wasn't all great. The bulk of the match was great but you know whenever I say "God dammit" whenever something occurs in a match(HBK's superhuman comebacks) then there's a problem with my enjoyment.

So your anti-smark "you need to be a real fan and not analyze everything" argument is obsolete. Thank you for playing.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

What was the message said in that match/feud?

*Jericho says he will stop being like the next shawn michaels and will begin being the first Chris jericho*

*Jericho loses*

to

*Shawn Michaels. A cripple.*

Guest tank_abbott

"The fact that they won't acknowledge what Angle did out there tonight during the match represents everything that I hate about pro wrestling."

___

So you want them to break Kayfabe on the air?

That's a SIN in the wrestling world...Tough Enough be damned!

Guest deadbeater

The women's match was 3 1/2 stars to me. Stevie was comic relief and otherwise ineffective, and the women did their moves well. Trish for the first time, performed like a champion.

I think the catfight segment was booked by Molly, so they can set up the Coach.:)

Some of you guys need to take the smark vision glasses off for a minute and enjoy the actual entertainment. Some of You guys could let a great match be played down as being just good just because you dont like one of the participants in that match. Is the guy (HBK) an asshole? probably.......Has he held people down in the past? definitely.....was his match with Jericho a great see saw battle with a lot of drama and excitement worthy of motn? You bet your ass! Give the freakin guy his props and stop being bitches about everything. He makes a comeback and it s a terrible "superman comeback", but yet when angle kicks out of an F5, or any smark darlings make a great comeback it's a "holy shit" moment. Be fuckin fair and call it the way it is.

Well you know when Angle barely kicks out and it fits in with the match that's fine. But HBK leaping to his feet after having his back worked on kind of negates anything Jericho did and made him look weak.

Oh and.....hehe.....I love how you liked the match and your entitled to your opinion but if we didnt' like it then we must be a bitter smark who can't be entertained. I'm sorry if your tastes are different than mine. I'm so sorry for not liking something you liked. In the future Choken and Cannon I will email you after a match before I formulate my opinion so that I may see if I'm allowed to not like it. Excuse the fuck out of me.

And I never said that the match wasn't entertaining. I was entertained during Jericho's near falls and stuff but whenever HBK would kip-up and not sell the back then my enjoyment would drop a bit.

Look, I like Jericho as much as anyone else. As a mtter of fact he's my favorite guy right now followed by Benoit, Guerrero, and MAtt Hardy. I just dont see what the big deal with him losing is. The match was great in my opinion, HBK busted his ass, if he gets one more win in probably his last WM then so be it...the guy broke his back by busting his ass in the ring for us and everyone. If Jericho would have beaten like a bitch and made to look like a fool in the end then i would have had a problem with it. but, Jericho came out looking good after the match and it looks like its gonna lead to him going over HBK in their next match. Now if, and when they fight gain if HBK goes over AGAIN i will have a big problem with that......but i think this could be the set up for a big Jericho win against HBK down the road whenever that may be.

Guest Human Fly
Destroy another mans career. How stupid are you to say that? did you forget who walked out with his head high and duked us all into a fake face turn. Take your smark glasses off fool, Wins and losses doesnt mean everything in pro wrestling. Jericho came out looking very strong tonight. Wake up man, you're embarrasing yourself.

There are so many threads about Wrestlemania I don't know where this came from. Anyways, someone talked about how Jericho doesn't need to look good now. He needs wins, big wins. And besides he didn't look good after the match, he looked like a whiny bitch who kicked another man in the balls after he couldn't get the job done.

HBK only wrestles part time now! People shouldn't be satisfied with him letting other guys look good after he pins them clean. He should be getting pinned clean.

Jericho could be the future of the company, hell he could be the present if they let him. But he needs wins!

Oh yeah. I remember the last time Jericho fought an aging veteran and had to go over at the big PPV. But then everyone said "Hey he'll go over in the rematch." Yeah he went over in the rematch that nobody cared about in a horrible short match. And it was pretty much an afterthought.

Wonder if that'll happen this time? Probably.

Guest Choken One

I don't buy that Win-Loss bullshit...Wrestling is Character built...He lost the match but his character is given another dimision...

Some of you guys need to take the smark vision glasses off for a minute and enjoy the actual entertainment.  Some of  You guys could let a great match be played down as being just good just because you dont like one of the participants in that match.  Is the guy (HBK) an asshole?  probably.......Has he held people down in the past?  definitely.....was his match with Jericho a great see saw battle with a lot of drama and excitement worthy of motn?  You bet your ass!  Give the freakin guy his props and stop being bitches about everything.  He makes a comeback and it s a terrible "superman comeback", but yet when angle kicks out of an F5, or any smark darlings make a great comeback it's a "holy shit" moment.  Be fuckin fair and call it the way it is.

Well you know when Angle barely kicks out and it fits in with the match that's fine. But HBK leaping to his feet after having his back worked on kind of negates anything Jericho did and made him look weak.

Oh and.....hehe.....I love how you liked the match and your entitled to your opinion but if we didnt' like it then we must be a bitter smark who can't be entertained. I'm sorry if your tastes are different than mine. I'm so sorry for not liking something you liked. In the future Choken and Cannon I will email you after a match before I formulate my opinion so that I may see if I'm allowed to not like it. Excuse the fuck out of me.

And I never said that the match wasn't entertaining. I was entertained during Jericho's near falls and stuff but whenever HBK would kip-up and not sell the back then my enjoyment would drop a bit.

You know what Mighty, I agree with you 100% on the kip up thing. That should NOT have been done cause it killed the psychology of the back. You're absolutely right about that, but to me psychology unfortunately isnt as great science as it used to be because you got guys like RVD, Edge as well as others who do the same thing HBK did all of the time. See, the psychology in the Booker T/HHH was pretty damn good i think with Booker selling like a champ.

Yes don't forget that wins matter in a marks eyes. I remember when I was a mark. Let me take off my "smark glasses" as you so cleverly(pfft) put it and put on my "mark glasses". What would I think?

"HBK beat up Jericho a lot. Everytime Jericho turned around he got hit with a superkick! And everytime Jericho beat him up, all two times, he had to jump him and use a chair! And then HBK taught that Jericho a lesson! Ha! Jericho sucks! He won't mess with HBK again! HBK's so much better than him!"

He so should've tapped out during that second walls.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

The match won't be remembered as *Great* though. It will be remembered as *HBK winning* and *Jericho bitching at the end*. It was another high profile loss by Jericho - there are only so many cuts his tree can take before falling. Will anyone look at his seriously now? He said he was going to do something and he DIDN'T *DO* IT. Unlike, oh say, HHH who *did* say something he *did* do it. Jericho didn't end HBKs career, he didn't win the match, and he didn't make his name at Wrestlemania.

Guest Human Fly
I don't buy that Win-Loss bullshit...Wrestling is Character built...He lost the match but his character is given another dimision...

But look at Lex Luger (and the Road Warriors to a lesser extent). Luger was a Main Eventer for a long time, but losing too much hurt his character. The same thing is happening with Jericho, obviously he isn't going to win every big match, nor should he, but if you lose to often it hurt's your character. The last big match I can remember him winning was No Way Out '02 against Austin.

I wanted Jericho to win also, and i think HBK tapping at the second walls would have been the perfect ending, as a matter of fact i expected him to tap. the sad thing is that the guy is loved by Vince......he beat 5 other guys in November to win the world title. He punks everybody out, and this is all what VINCE wants. Did i want HBK to win...hell NO.......If it were up to me then JEricho would be main eventing and going over at WM, ut for some reason McMahon doesnt think this guy is a real threat or main eventer. Even when he was the undisputed champ he was booked to look weak. So, if its between HBK superkicking Jericho to hell and punking him out like a birch or HBK winning with a roll up and getting punked out at the end to set up for the loss at the next PPV then i'll take the second option.

Guest Coffey

Speaking of Tough Enough, now that Heat is off MTV, does that mean that there won't be any more seasons of Tough Enough?

Guest Mulatto Heat
I rather be entertained.

Know what? Me too.

This thread is entertaining.

BTW, it sucks that Michaels had to win but I do agree that Jericho looked very, very credible. No, I was much more outraged with HHH/Booker. That blows chunks on many levels.

P.S. Watching a TV show and watching a PPV that you need to pay $40 for (though I didn't, thanks to whomever posted the live feed!) isn't the same.

Guest papacita

Speaking of Tough Enough, now that Heat is off MTV, does that mean that there won't be any more seasons of Tough Enough?

Hopefully.

Guest EN090
Yes don't forget that wins matter in a marks eyes. I remember when I was a mark. Let me take off my "smark glasses" as you so cleverly(pfft) put it and put on my "mark glasses". What would I think?

"HBK beat up Jericho a lot. Everytime Jericho turned around he got hit with a superkick! And everytime Jericho beat him up, all two times, he had to jump him and use a chair! And then HBK taught that Jericho a lesson! Ha! Jericho sucks! He won't mess with HBK again! HBK's so much better than him!"

He so should've tapped out during that second walls.

Jericho kicked out of the Sweet Chin music but no one complained. The kipping up and big comeback has been part of Shawn's matches for years and is no different then Hogan hulking up. Bottom line is that you guys are bashing the match simply because you don't like Shawn Michaels and want to see him lose. IF he had lost then I'm sure you'd be singing a different song. Bottom line is that he won and made Jericho look good in the process so stop bitching.

Guest papacita
Jericho kicked out of the Sweet Chin music but no one complained about a superman comeback.

Delayed cover...it doesn't count.

Guest NoCash

There are whiners, there are people who whine about whiners, and there are people who say "Oh my god did you see that shooting star press? That was sick!"

My point? Im so lonely...

I've been complaining about his god damn kipping up act forever now! If Jericho had won I wouldn't be going crazy over the end of the match like I am but I still would've had the same opinion about the entertainment value! Geez........I love when assholes tell me what I'm thinking. How do you learn to read minds?

Guest Mulatto Heat
There are whiners, there are people who whine about whiners, and there are people who say "Oh my god did you see that shooting star press? That was sick!"

My point? Im so lonely...

LOL!

This transgresses to 95% of those guest columns you see at 411, LOP, OO, etc.

Guest papacita

I really don't see the problem with the kipping up. You could easily pass it off as an adrenaline rush and they went right back to by back injury by the time Jericho regained control.

Jericho kicked out of the Sweet Chin music but no one complained about a superman comeback.

Delayed cover...it doesn't count.

Tell that delayed cover crap to Booker T after taking a Triple H pedigree :lol: