TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

Where are they ??

Couldnt help but notice how the injury list never seems to decrease. Alot of which,many cant stay off the strecher(ie Angle,Gunn,Orton) But theres alot of others I havent seen in a while. Im in college so I am cursed to never see wrestling again with Heat(which,sad to say, was my only resort) moving to TNN. So can you all tell em what happened to:

*Billy Gunn( he was out on injury last I heard but I havent seen any news on him like I have on Bradshaw or Rhyno) it would be pretty coll to have him pop up for some reason.

*Jindrak-Sure he's doin those Devil's advocate promos but when will he step in the ring. He's an excellent wrestler for his size and damnit he pulls off a pretty sweet Swanton.

*Mark Henry-dont really care too much for him but I think that him and Booker would make a good calabo.

*Taka -did he get released ?if so, why him and Funaki too?

ok thats it for right now

Guest bob_barron

Billy Gunn is retired and TAKA hasn't been in WWE for a long time.

You're mistaking Mark Jindrak for Sean O'Haire

Gunn - Retired, I believe.

Jindrak - He did some Heat matches. O'HAIRE is doing the Devil's Advocate gimmick.

TAKA - Left WWE because he wasn't happy with his position. Apparently Funaki's fine with what he's doing, and that's why he stayed. It sucks because I think Kaientai would be pushed pretty well in the Smackdown Tag Division, especially if they stuck with the EVIL gimmick.

Henry - Coming back from injury. Y'know what? How 'bout he just stays there.

you know what , I noticed the former teammate's name mix up just as I put up the topic. Thanx anyway guys.

One had a stomach muscle problem , the other a shoulder if I remember correctly.

Guest saturnmark4life

OK, I can't go any longer without acknowledging Mrnoitall's sig, can I. Respect to you sir. I fucking love those new tats.

Nothing to add to the thread that hasn't been said, btw. But why the fuck did they blow the chance they had with O'Haire??